Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank (574 Views)

ANNOYING: HP G62 Laptop Always Overheating And Turning Off. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2013
What did u think its the problem and the solution to the problem. It keep going blank whenever I am using it and when it goes blank the music that I will be playing will still be playing but the screen will be blank. Please guys I need ur contributions b4 taking it for repair
Re: Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank by maximale: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2013
possibly your screen dim / sleep setting. see How to fix a computer that will not startup or boot
Re: Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank by onegig(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Ucheosefoh: What did u think its the problem and the solution to the problem. It keep going blank whenever I am using it and when it goes blank the music that I will be playing will still be playing but the screen will be blank. Please guys I need ur contributions b4 taking it for repair
its your sleep settings. You have set your computer to switch off or go to sleep after minutes of inactivity. Just click on the battery never and go under power settings. Change the settings there
Re: Please Help My Laptop Always Go Blank by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thanks all I will do as u said

(1) (Reply)

Lap Top / How To Take Apart A Laptop / Why Is Bit Defender Anti Virus Blocking Nairaland Site On My Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.