Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (21413 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2013
HE PROPOSEDAND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! CHEI, READ ON MY PEOPLE & COMMENT ABEG:

Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping yōϋ would show up! for where?

I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, in fact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!

So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for?

Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheh. . ..Wonders shall never end for this World oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!

50 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Exponental(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2013
I will cuddle her....but later warn her NEVER in her life try raise her hand against me or else.....

7 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Lol!!! So for all dis places she went, no body touched her? I feel for d innocent guy he might just be havin d shaft...

4 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by fitzmayowa: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2013
Make una no blame the lady jare na the joy of proposal make am slap the guy, after many years of fasting and prayer finally "ile anu oluwa ki su" grin...mod abeg Fp

3 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by wazobiaforu(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
You bleeped yourself up, why would you propose to a girl you are not sure of her readiness for you.

Enjoy your slap
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u: You bleeped yourself up, why would you propose to a girl you are not sure of her readiness for you.

Enjoy your slap
i dey ask u, wetin u go do? Abeg answer me jooooooor

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by anitank(f): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lmao!!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by anitank(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u: You bleeped yourself up, why would you propose to a girl you are not sure of her readiness for you.

Enjoy your slap
I'm sure u didn't read the post but were in a hurry to comment.

Pls go bck up and read the post, then u'd know why she slapped him

27 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by legendarysegzi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
eh ya! undecided u 2 dey watch nolly s**t
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Very funny,see desperation on the part of the woman.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by 50calibre(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Only in Nigeria you would see a woman slapping a man just because he proposed. Crazy!!

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by SELFWORTH: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Uhh!

Wonders shall never cease. I find this story strange . Its either a lie or true with too much exaggeration. embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Tobbylobar(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
I will tell her am sorry it was April fool.... embarassedI will tell her am sorry it was April fool....

5 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Valto(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=18pt]i will slap her back and collect my ring [/size] angry

3 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by saintneo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
As hi! Pull the plug.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by chikeorji123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Really funny..what our ladies pass through b/f they find their soulmate but why slap naa chey na my fault? country is hard one need to workhard before he settle down (slap fever..).

7 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by xman4life: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: Lol!!! So for all dis places she went, no body touched her? I feel for d innocent guy he might just be havin d shaft...

grin grin You mean the chaff? I totally concur.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by SELFWORTH: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
50calibre: Only in Nigeria you would see a woman slapping a man just because he proposed. Crazy!!

Really.?

And how many countries have you lived in apart from your current one?

Such ignorant response.

9 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Chokolee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wait!? Slap you said? I wont do anything, i would just say; please, seems i made a mistake of proposing..i think you are not who i though you are..!

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vosquare: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
slap shocked
i swear she no go do am again,girls r alwaz fund of slapin guys enihw
no mata d stupid cndition she dey..she go slap mi..laffs
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Ozonna(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tobbylobar: I will tell her am sorry it was April fool.... embarassedI will tell her am sorry it was April fool....

shocked shocked shocked

She will kill you instantly within a twinkle of an eye and without her conscience judging her.

8 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by simplemach(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
that slap will seal the love and make it very strong. Lol............ But i pity him sha
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by omo9ja1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
He he grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by boron10(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
I'll first return her slap, then stylishly kneel down to propose while at the same time apologise for slapping her back

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by browncool(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nice write up man, sometimes, our girls pass through some of these stress waiting for the guy to say it

4 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
i will start the action immediately...like SIR Isaac Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by JOXY(f): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
No be small tin o. The thing she go look for sokoto dey for her sokoto.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Leopantro: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Confusion break im bone oh, yee pa.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vosquare: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Aggrippa: i will start the action immediately...like SIR Isaac Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by yertyr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.

42 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.