Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:03 PM

He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... (2444 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2013
Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

... Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis christian centre int'l, MFM,christ embassy,Redeemed, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five,
from hi-five to facebook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ♈ōϋ would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o!

I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!

The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

By JERRY-JAT... grin...

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2013
If na me dat lady slap eeeh She will remain single for life.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by hrmkz: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Her father will take her as second wife.
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Gboliwe: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
lol
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Bebetter: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2013
funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Funny.
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nice...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Mucokey(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jerry-jat:

... Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis christian centre int'l, MFM,christ embassy,Redeemed, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five,
from hi-five to facebook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ♈ōϋ would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o!

The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

By JERRY-JAT... grin...

Jerry Cat! Shey u dey dia dey open teeth ..u no go @least reference the the original poster /link...abi
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mucokey:

Jerry Cat! Shey u dey dia dey open teeth ..u no go @least reference the the original poster /link...abi

Who b d original Poster? @Hater?....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mehn that must be the most expensive proposal of all time...classic! grin
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by clemz85(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
to me this is a reality in form of joke,
God abeg o mek she no land me ssssrap say i wasted her time, cuz me tu dey fyn her oo.
but dats sweet u know

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by mysticgal(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
crazy
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lol,nice one. Sound like a typical Nairaland ladies,
Most of them are over-age seeking Mr right here.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
clemz85: to me this is a reality in form of joke,
God abeg o mek she no land me ssssrap say i wasted her time, cuz me tu dey fyn her oo.
but dats sweet u know

yeah... Trust me....

It's romantic...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Are you serious ? Gurls go through that length just to find a husband ?
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Les: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
For some reasons unknown to me, I really love this... I think I find it very romantic... I love it extremely lot wen a girl behaves like a girl.. She acted and overreacted like a lady which is like a big turn-un to me... I love this jerry mouse....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Les: For some reasons unknown to me, I really love this... I think I find it very romantic... I love it extremely lot wen a girl behaves like a girl.. She acted and overreacted like a lady which is like a big turn-un to me... I love this jerry mouse....

lol's... Tank u sire...

But 4 d record... It not jerry mouse.... It jerry-jat... Lol's...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Are you serious ? Gurls go through that length just to find a husband ?

yeah... Trust me broda... Dey do....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Les: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jerry-jat:

lol's... Tank u sire...

But 4 d record... It not jerry mouse.... It jerry-jat... Lol's...
the jerry I greW up to know is a mouse... So take it or leave it.....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Les: the jerry I greW up to know is a mouse... So take it or leave it.....

lol's..... But u dont no me....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Les: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jerry-jat:

lol's..... But u dont no me....
not necessary...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Les: not necessary...

so dont confuse d name....

It jerry-jat.... Not jerry mouse...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by 190: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Les: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jerry-jat:

so dont confuse d name....

It jerry-jat.... Not jerry mouse...
jerry mouse wassup??
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Mucokey(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2013
Jerry-jat:

By JERRY-JAT... grin...

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2013
This ain't funny at all___That girl should just forget about marriage if she does that to me.
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2013
mikeyhernadez: This ain't funny at all___That girl should just forget about marriage if she does that to me.

but guy.... Come to tink of it... It too romantic... All u need do at dat moment... Is to give her a warm hug... And tell her it gonna b ok....

Dat y i rep d white....
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Mucokey:

i ask u again... Who is d original poster.. @Hater?...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2013
Les: jerry mouse wassup??

am fyn... But bro d name it jerry-jat... Pls...... Not jerry mouse...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Mucokey(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2013
Jerry-jat:

By JERRY-JAT... grin...

Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2013
Mucokey:

guy... Wit all respect... D use of ur indomie brain is allowed...
Re: He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... by Jerryjat(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yomii: If na me dat lady slap eeeh She will remain single for life.

lol's... Guy u ma dey vex ooooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help / You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife / Is This Problem Spiritual Or Medical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.