Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc (3000 Views)

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works / 2go On Pc (how To Install) / How To Build Your Custom Php Extension On Windows (such As Php_json.dll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
How can i view .obml file extension on my pc?is there any softwar that i can use to open it?thank u
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by Vicotex(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
hopefullman: How can i view .obml file extension on my pc?is there any softwar that i can use to open it?thank u
obml extension is an operamini saved page extension
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vicotex: obml extension is an operamini saved page extension
u are rit.hw can i view the saved pages on my pc?i hav important info savd on my phon bt i cnt view them verywell on my phon.
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by Vicotex(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
hopefullman:
u are rit.hw can i view the saved pages on my pc?i hav important info savd on my phon bt i cnt view them verywell on my phon.
there is no way that can be done .. Just bookmark the page with opera boomark then sync your opera. Then go to your pc and login to your opera sync account in your opera settings page
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
After searching 4over ayear,i now got a solution.but it seems alot of pple aren't interested in the topic.i wil share it if i got a reasonable show of interest

1 Like

Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by simeonabio(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why not share what you got...
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by Hennyola(m): 4:30am On Jun 26, 2013
hopefullman: After searching 4over ayear,i now got a solution.but it seems alot of pple aren't interested in the topic.i wil share it if i got a reasonable show of interest

lets c wot u've got
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2013
Y is my post hidden moderator? my post is geniue wit no hidden agenda
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by sunday478(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2013
I tried it some times on opera pc browser and the said I should download plugin [java] from their site, that all i know about it. So if the plugin is downloaded and installed, am sure you can rock obml on your pc
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by Z8(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2013
There was once an app on PC I saw with some friends allows u to run java files on PC, like operamini. Infact that's what they were running. So if u do that and open the .obml as saved page, I guess it should work.
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
sunday478: I tried it some times on opera pc browser and the said I should download plugin [java] from their site, that all i know about it. So if the plugin is downloaded and installed, am sure you can rock obml on your pc
neva heard of plugin msg b4 bt u cn use microemulator 2open obml files

1 Like

Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by sunday478(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2013
hopefullman:
neva heard of plugin msg b4 bt u cn use microemulator 2open obml files
if you have the opera pc browser, try opppening the obml file, it will tell you that the plugin is not install, it will now give you a link to dload the plugin, that is what i mean, and this your memulator may not open it as you desire.
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2013
sunday478: if you have the opera pc browser, try opppening the obml file, it will tell you that the plugin is not install, it will now give you a link to dload the plugin, that is what i mean, and this your memulator may not open it as you desire.
ok thanks.i wil try.did u sucesfuly download the plugin during ur period?
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by sunday478(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
hopefullman:
ok thanks.i wil try.did u sucesfuly download the plugin during ur period?
shocked shocked
no i did not download it becuase of internet conection,
Re: Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc by hopefullman: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2013
sunday478: shocked shocked
no i did not download it becuase of internet conection,
is the plugin large?if it's large i better nt try it cus internet conectn here's slow

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Music At Naijaplay.tk / The 20 Most Domain Name Ever Sold / Opportunity: Top~ Rated Freelance Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.