Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32452 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Maybe he was attracted by you "badosky" nature or is it alter ego?undecided Doesn't make it right though. What are you ladies going on about? Many of you are quick to portray yourselves as wild and morally uninhibited. You think people don't notice? If you want quality and not garbage, present yourself as a quality person wherever you find yourself- online or offline.

Talking in general terms here. Idowu your post just triggered the thought.

That is how I see it.
Wots Olu Messiah saying? Dem tell u I come hia come find man? So bcus my online packaging carry craze dat automatically defines my person offline? undecided undecided wiv all d idi-amin stunts u dey pull for islamia section, awon Al-Qaeda don send you invite to their annual extremist get together parrie? U beta keep dat "if you want quality" bullshyte to yourself biko! Msteeeeeeeeeeeew! Oshisko!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater:

The frustration in this one must be deep. This is what Chocolate was talking about on that thread. Crass, uncouth, unrefined, dirty and crude manner of speech many Nigerian men use when it comes to women. Freaking dirty old wizard has been ranting here because of a fun thread. I guess this is the only way to release all your pent up frustrations. It's this same crude speech that barbaric actions like this( https://www.nairaland.com/1265404/nigerian-girl-molested-buried-alive )take place in Nigeria. An avenue to act out their crude, primitive instincts, shame on you and everything you stand for. Dirty man!

what iz ur point exactly,iam not ur type so i cannot go down low pls,i see thiz as a tranfer of aggression it normally cause by poverty and poor upbringing
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by maclatunji: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wots Olu Messiah saying? Dem tell u I come hia come find man? So bcus my online packaging carry craze dat automatically defines my person offline? undecided undecided wiv all d idi-amin stunts u dey pull for islamia section, awon Al-Qaeda don send you invite to their annual extremist get together parrie? U beta keep dat "if you want quality" bullshyte to yourself biko! Msteeeeeeeeeeeew! Oshisko!

As you often do, missing the point. Who said you are looking for a man online? Definitely not moi. However, there is no need for you and other ladies to complain about certain types of propositions you get when such are encouraged or probably informed by your online persona.

That I used the term 'alter ego' should tell you that I understand that 'badosky' is not the real you. However, do you think everybody understands that?

There are many that will think: 'badosky talks dirty, she is likely going to welcome my unholy proposition'. You can argue the point all-you-want, but it is what it is.

No need for you ladies to complain about married men disturbing you on Nairaland. It is supposed to be an anonymous forum. If your presentations give randy men the impression that you outspoken complainants are their type, there is nothing we can do to help you. It is up to you to search yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by 190: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
unclebenji:
hehehehehe you sef kana d scope. no mind all dis attention seeking little girls we get am for NL. na she find debosky tire, dt one nack am apoko finish as per servicer baba of NL- dem no fit dethrone baba ke for life mann!!! he don clean mouth, the babe wan save face. dumb girls, dem like good things. 190 ape dey for die she no give chop. torey wey don enter we homeboyz for Beckham.

Intresting . . . .
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thanks people. Party's over now
Coogar and his fellow gang of girls can now take their rest. The running mouths was indeed worth it undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
Why now? Bebe let's leave the thread for the fun n spoilers
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: You own your hands so you are free to type whatever it is you wish but just for the records, if men like yourself and the rest of the hediots ones on here are what's left for marriage, then baba God please don't give me a husband.

Luckily, there are still a few reasonable ones, I'll get a husband from such ones and I won't have to run from pillar to post for that to happen, nonsense.

You wouldnt even find me cos i am way outta your reach. Suck on it

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

No mind the guy jare
Make hin dey para dey go
I like your online koloness

Glet anybody whey no like am go ask hurricane calotti na

Kolo
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:
women, smh. undecided

from the op:

just the usual 2faced nler/s. lipsrsealed

You are worse than I thought you were!
Sad old hag! You actually had to browse through my profile just to butter your silly point? I guess your joblessness got the better part of you. Keep it up. It would surely pay you off someday, nonsense!

But you know what? I still don't see your point. Bringing up those two topics doesn't still sign up to the fact that I chase married men and hell, did I ever complain about the single guys on here PMing me? I never had a problem with that! So, what's your situation? undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
maclatunji:

As you often do, missing the point. Who said you are looking for a man online? Definitely not moi. However, there is no need for you and other ladies to complain about certain types of propositions you get when such are encouraged or probably informed by your online persona.

That I used the term 'alter ego' should tell you that I understand that 'badosky' is not the real you. However, do you think everybody understands that?

There are many that will think: 'badosky talks dirty, she is likely going to welcome my unholy proposition'. You can argue the point all-you-want, but it is what it is.

No need for you ladies to complain about married men disturbing you on Nairaland. It is supposed to be an anonymous forum. If your presentations give randy men the impression that you outspoken complainants are their type, there is nothing we can do to help you. It is up to you to search yourselves.

Thank you for this.
For a young girl to come and say she is 'desperate' as long as the man's pocket is loaded. Yes she might be joking but then most peeps on here do not know that, they only take what she has written at face value. Instead of coming here to rant, she should a way to free jerself from the web she created. Its a very simple thing
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
@pataki

The fines.

If a woman knowingly has a child for a no-good, emotionally handicapped and socially misfitted man, she would be required to give the state 100,000 naira. If she doesn't work, then 50 strokes of the cane angry grin. For the man, we throw him into an institution where he would be taught how to sew, knit, cook, do the laundry, cook again and keep the institution clean with a compulsory vasectomy. cheesy grin

@ Coogar
Do not even go there! Here's the response to that your nonsense. See how uncouth in speech the guy in pink sounds. Uuuurrrgghhhhhhhhhhh! *vomits*

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn_lPs_rzY[/flash]
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bebe be nicegrin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bebe, this so terrible! When people don't understand simple English, I thought asking around for interpretations or keeping mute was gonna do the job! Yet they stay up and spit trash. It beats my imaginations how these people here are somebody's dad or mum. Seriously.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater: @pataki

The fines.

If a woman knowingly has a child for a no-good, emotionally handicapped and socially misfitted man, she would be required to give the state 100,000 naira. If she doesn't work, then 50 strokes of the cane angry grin. For the man, we throw him into an institution where he would be taught how to sew, knit, cook, do the laundry, cook again and keep the institution clean with a compulsory vasectomy. cheesy grin

@ Coogar
Do not even go there! Here's the response to that your nonsense

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn_lPs_rzY[/flash]

Are u still here trying to put some sense into some dicc.kheads??
Its nt worth it pls
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bebe, I am always nice and you know me. People especially tpia@'s situation is just a sad one! I don't even have time to start replying anyone here seriously. They should all go k*ll themselves for all Tashacandy care abeg! I have said my own and would keep saying it. Haba! One is no longer free to create a thread and go emptyhanded without a bag of silly talks for dogs to feast on from grandpas and grandmas here who can't even read and comprehend! Really, thank God for social media finally undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Toktee: what iz ur point exactly,iam not ur type so i cannot go down low pls,i see thiz as a tranfer of aggression it normally cause by poverty and poor upbringing

Fact is poverty, poor and mannerless upbringing is more evident in your posts than mine. In your next life learn some etiquette of speech and we won't have problems instead I'll uphold you as an epitome of integrity, dignity of manhood. There's a reason I chose the next life o, because apparently in this life there seem not to be any redemption for your ilk. I hope you would ponder on these few words of mine.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tashamania: Bebe, I am always nice and you know me. People especially tpia@'s situation is just a sad one! I don't even have time to start replying anyone here seriously. They should all go k*ll themselves for all Tashacandy care abeg! I have said my own and would keep saying it. Haba! One is no longer free to create a thread and go emptyhanded without a bag of silly talks for dogs to feast on from grandpas and grandmas here who can't even read and comprehend! Really, thank God for social media finally undecided

madam or oga, quit pretending thanks.

almost every post and thread you've made on this forum, contradicts your claims of innocence and reason for the thread, yet you're still typing anyhow on your keyboard.

this is from your first post:

Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions!

yet, despite your claim here, a married man still had your number and not only that, you picked up his call at 10pm midnight. You thought he was calling to report his wife to you or discuss the weather perhaps?

yes your friend or is it your other moniker, is trying to cover for you by insisting guys randomly follow you around to glean your number from banks, not buying, sorry. I would say you personally hand out your phone number to guys you want to get cosy with.

feel free to disclaim that assumption. Its an open forum.

neither am i saying its wrong for you to give guys your phone number, how e take concern me?

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tashamania: Thanks people. Party's over now. Coogar and his fellow gang of girls can now take their rest. The running mouths was indeed worth it undecided

you are a pasty cüntbucket!
see this yeye fowl feeling funky - whether you are tasha or a maniac, i still wouldn't locate my interest in your with the most powerful telescope in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
more:

The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!

ok,

And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me

well, now you know, and instead of thanking your stars you found out before too much damage was done, you're busy forming whatever.

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"!

doesnt this contradict your earlier claim?

How many married men exactly are disturbing you on nl?

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by 190: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
tashy Baby i think you should lock this thread

QED
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thread locked.

OP's request.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

What's Happening To Our Men? / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.