Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (13429 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by nosagold(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2013
EL-Raf:
OPENER - pheew..first of all illscript..whats ur problem?
..wtf re you talkin about..."like am having satanic grounds in my hand"...

u crazy? how the Bleep on God's green earth'd you hold a ground..? yet you say satanic ground?..lol...as far as I'm concerned...thats not a line..

Here again ..you flopped the bar... I bring cyclonic flows to cause instant death..lol....

I dont know a cyclone can actually cause dirt..or can it?...smh.... Fail!

well...the crystal clear line was ok...jus ok..

as for mikuz...ur opener no be am at all...where re you heading to na? Aluu engagement what?...the Bleep does it have to do with Gaza strip?... Thats a zero point for you...

So:..OPENER - ILLSCRIPT

CLOSER - MIKUS..the idea here was to diss his opponents attitude of recycling...and it did work very well...although ..you should have jus said..blah blah like lawma officials..he can't step in a brawl without recycling bars...dunno why ur adding the club stuff there again..

..the pawn shits not a fresh idea...been used in different ways by many textcees...

illscript was weak here

RHYMES... - MIKUS
despite the enormous stretching from illscript ...i saw nothing thrilling at all...just a thousand fillers and unecessary words...

Blast techs on d lil fake..abi wetin..smh....GRAMMATICAL ERROR..!
vet do this..dumb do that.. GAY DIPSTICKS? BUSTING VET FACE whatever..lol....thats no multis bro..scrutinize well and see.... ur final punch only has d sensible scheme...but the ones behind re total crap..

mikuz' was ok...straight and simple...lol....but kai..."wen my machine gun showers/he best flee or cower...like a screeching quick okada../lwkm...dont ever rhyme such thing nextime

PUNCHLINES - MIKUZ..
you see illscript..your punchlines re so not it...lol...ts obvious you re forcing urself to think lines..in d process you force em lines to drop ...which barely comes with meaning

eg: i hold grounds of satan..cyclonic flows for instant death...
Ok lets be sincere.. I'm stunning..cz am swift with guns/n i gat 'stripping lines' that'd rip his top/

now where is the idea behind ripping his top..? "stripping lines"? really?..smh..

sprintin with adults duznt mean hes running with guys..whats d difference b/w em?...now this is the worst........."hes verse got SLEEPING SICKNESS" we SNORE IN HIS TEXT...kiniko kiniko...guy you smoke pepper? A verse? Sleepin sickness?..lwkm..... Kai...

whats all the vague mysticism for na?

the rest of them re old and outdated..very few had damage ...i mean jus take a look at these na... Will you feel anything if sumwun used them against u?..lmao...

Mikus had fresh ideas and they was harder!

WORDIES - ILLSCRIPT..few made sense..mikus paid no attention to this...

METAPHORS - MIKUS...more sensible and quality comparisons..
Illscript's comparisons made no sense..some did tho..but not very impressive!

FLOW - MIKUS...(straight up..better setups and internals)

@illscript...see its standard and professional for you to make a bar having ur final punch in the second line...it gives you point for flow..rhyme..setup..creativity and it adds more damage to the punchline or meta..

but here you wanted bringin bout 2/3/4 punches in a bar...which completely ruined ur flow to the very last...made ur verse look childish...lol....take a look at ur opp..own and see wah am talking about..

PERSONALS - TIE..(the closer was nice from mikus and the U3 ish was also nice from illscript..)

..the Nokia line wasnt hard plus ..ts been used before..

NAMEPLAY - NIL

CREATIVITY - SCRIPT...

ENJOYABILITY - MIKUS...

OVERALL VERDICT : MIKUS..

...no offense...lol this is how i saw d battle....btw nice efforts you both

Dude chop knuckle... This is all that needs to be said. Illscripts had some weak lines e.g small mouth, knotting etc.

So did mikuz with the "sis in a cab". Were you trying to use the "exe, jar, cab" formats?

Anyway, being the unbiased person I am. I didn't really feel this battle cause the punches weren't really what I expected... By the way, personally I think mikuz has this
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts:
one Question...ARE YOU HUMPHERY?,?
yes.. He is, dat f**ktard, always pulling a No-show wif me except 4 d one i won via 'him stretching'..
>
as 4 my crits.. *SILENTLY* i no go lie 4 una, i don't knw how to f**king vote.. I just enjoyed Scriptz own dan Mikus... Lwkmd..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Rap maestro: yes.. He is, dat f**ktard, always pulling a No-show wif me except 4 d one i won via 'him stretching'..
>
as 4 my crits.. *SILENTLY* i no go lie 4 una, i don't knw how to f**king vote.. I just enjoyed Scriptz own dan Mikus... Lwkmd..
..plz kinda state wey i pull a no show wif u..gay wen i whoop 4 sleak group..smh...o.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by sleakid(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2013
CAPO-FIRESTONE:
..plz kinda state wey i pull a no show wif u..gay wen i whoop 4 sleak group..smh...o.
ahahahaha lolz
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2013
Ibime: First off, biting is a serious allegation to make about an emcee. Anybody who makes şuch claims must produce evidence or shut the hell up!!!

On the other hand, Illscripts reaction to the biting allegation has stoked my suspicion. He keeps begging me to close the thread.

grin grin

. . before I say a word please gimme access to laugh/
Ill has been caught again for biting . . so its now clear hes the Suarez of rap!/

Ninja types weak on FB . . but comes here to claim a tight flawless gee/
. . can't phantom why he likes Balotelli-ing me . . cos I'm the only one he recycles for . . I mean "why always me"!/
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Lol,mik...i think ur life depend on this battle...lol
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts: Lol,mik...i think ur life depend on this battle...lol
. . bro I swear you have roots in Uruguay. grin
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
. . Ok! Here's MY verdict.

Rhymes/Multies. . . While Mikuz was on his shorter syllable hitting rhymes . . Almost all were on point. I mean, very very few fillers were found in his bars. . The connectivity was very good , the Flow scheme was awesome. . .
. And Illscript was busy melting his brain to kick longer syllable counts, which come out terrible. . Flow scheme was nowhere near good, well also cuz the most didn't make no sense with his comparisms. . Connectivity was OK.
. . And you should know that QUALITY comes before QUANTITY . ..
So Mikuz has this.

Punchlines. .Illscript has these good ideas, but just can't table'em . . He tends to force them soo badly . . Like the "stab diamonds to his eys to make'em crystal clear" . . I do get what you driving at. . But "stab diamonds" Will make it crystal clear? Really? That was soooo not original . . And these kinda mistake is what you kept doing in evry single bar you come across. . . Also Ignoring the fact that i've seen all those lines before on Fb . . That Nokia Charger was from Yemi (from fb) . But Bleep it.
. And Mikus . . Had few bar that wasnt meant to be in a verse too. . VERT VERT FEW tho. But his Originality, Humor in evry bar with smart connectivity and great landing . . Won him this Criteron.
MIKUZ!!!!

Wordplays. . Illscript, you are so not creative atall. . . Your Wordplays are as ancient as ninja scrolls. . . Why you still hang on wordplays like "pro teen, knotting" and the likes All your wordplays were sooo outplayed.
. . While Mikuz came with fresh from the press crazy puns.. . . MIKUZ stole this Criteron..

Personal . . Mikus cared less of this. . Tho there were some hidden persons which i barely could sniff out . . To show you how SOOOO WEAK the stink was. .
. . Illscript tried here. . But i noticed sometime . . You kept on repeating personals . . Why?? Esp that U3 and Sid ish.
. . So for that, it's a TIE!

Metaphors. . . . I feel Illscript is obessed with "LIKE" judging from his bars. . . No quality atall . . And poorly constructed... Plus i've seen most of'em before on fb.
. . Mukiz, obviously was crazy with this. . He always has been . Thanks to Ibime i guess. . . And they were all fresh!! MIKUZ!!!!

Flow. . Look for your self. . . MIKUZ snatched this away. . .scheme was super. . Cuz his rhymes were far better than Illscript. . .
. . Illy just hd no scheme . .atall.
MIKUZ!!

Illscript was busy writing a novel . . Bars were so freaking stretch . . See, the longest bars dont always win the battle. . . Learn to keepyou bars shorter . . Even if you wanna out-rhyme your opponent. . . Make it short and smart..

Enjoyibility(how did Ibime spell that again?) . . Both did well . But expected far more from both, . This was kinda Average of their skill. Esp Mikuz . . But Good Jobs Ninjas.

VOTE - MIKUZ!!!!

. . MY verdict, MY opinion. . No hate.

If i missed a criteria, please do tell me, politely. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2013
. . Oohh! And If anyone of the battlers still needs a total Bar-to-bar breakdown judging . . Just tell me. . I'll do it, with pleasure. .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen...due to the fact most of this guys believe I recycled...i think their verds are biased...so i demand for a rematch...we drop on friday or sunday!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by siddoggg(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts: Ladies and Gentlemen...due to the fact most of this guys believe I recycled...i think their verds are biased...so i demand for a rematch...we drop on friday or sunday!
WaY tO GO...WAY tO GO.....iF aH HEaR SaY MiKuZ DécLiNe.... grin grin grin grin
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
By the power vested in me. . .

I HEREBY DECLARE ILLSCRIPTS WINNER OF THIS BATTLE by 10 votes to 7.

In future, any voter who claims a contestant is biting will have his post hidden and his vote voided except şuch allegation is backed by links.

Both contestants are of mind for rematch so we will set rematch for Saturday. Details to follow.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ibime pls...let the rematch be sunday....av got my reasons!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ibime: By the power vested in me. . .

I HEREBY DECLARE ILLSCRIPTS WINNER OF THIS BATTLE by 10 votes to 7.

In future, any voter who claims a contestant is biting will have his post hidden and his vote voided except şuch allegation is backed by links.

Both contestants are in mind for rematch so we will set rematch for Saturday. Details to follow.

Where's your verdict?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
mikuz:

Where's your verdict?

My verdict is if you have 30 lines, you should have 15 punches, of which 10 should hit the spot. When you only show up with 5 hard hitting punches in a 30 line battle, you are liable to lose especially when your opponent makes use of his lines to deliver more volume and with greater aggression, although some were forced.

But I've also got my tastes regarding flow and technical perfection which would have counted in your favour to enable you draw the tie.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ibime:

My verdict is if you have 30 lines, you should have 15 punches, of which 10 should hit the spot. When you only show up with 5 hard hitting punches in a 30 line battle, you are liable to lose especially when your opponent makes use of his lines to deliver more volume and with greater aggression, although some were forced.

But I've also got my tastes regarding flow and technical perfection which would have counted in your favour to enable you draw the tie.

Is this a verdict?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Illscripts Ill honour the rematch only If :

1. Thunderstorm is made the organiser.
2. Voters will vote according to the laid down criteria.
3. You do not complain about verdicts.

. . Otherwise count me out.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
mikuz: Illscripts Ill honour the rematch only If :

1. Thunderstorm is made the organiser.
2. Voters will vote according to the laid down criteria.
3. You do not complain about verdicts.

. . Otherwise count me out.
1st,whats with u and thunderstorm?,?...
2nd: the criterials should be like the fb type!
3rd: am not forcing the battle on u...u can decline if u want...i just have my reasons for asking for a rematch...but b4 we battle...i dnt want verdicts from nosa Gold,ema prince,murphysmalls and bayski...otherwise,lets forget about rematch!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThePrekky(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Illscripts nd Mikuz yu guys tried buh I think yu both nid some work here:
@ill.. Ivnt read any of yur lines b4. Dis is d 1st nd only nd frm wat I notice, yu try 2 make every line hit, thereby flawin yur setups greatly. Yu myt v a bar in which d only thing linking yur setup nd yur punch is d rhyme scheme... Try 2 tell a li2 story b4 punching (it kips d readers in suspense). Somtyms ppl even like yur verse cossa d way dey string 2geda nd they can't if yu dnt sync yur setup 2d end-punch. That's 1.. Numbr 2 is d punch itself.. Addin 20 xclamation marks @d end of yur punch dosnt make it hit any harder. Wheneva yu think of a punch, think of d most unlikely thing ppl will xpect 2c nd use it. It hits much harder. From reading yur lines, b4 I reach d end, most tyms I alrdy kno wat yu will say (eida due 2 d fact dt yur preceedin words or clichés were 2glarin or dt i'v seen d concept b4 in anoda ba2) nd half of d tym, I was ryt! Yu c, being predictable is a minus sign nd dats part of d reason I ddnt wan2 vote; cos d verse wasn't new 2 Me nd if I were 2vote, mikuz wudav gotten it nd it wudnt b fair 2u considerin d fact dt yu myt b true 2ur words wen yu sed yu vnt seen doz lines b4). Work on dat 2. Odawise yu r gud 2 go nd yur rhymin is 9ice
_
_
@Mikuz.. Sid alrdy said, yu r not gud @ personals @ all.. Yu myt come in a match nd use only 1! Buh I'm not sayin yu shud now overuse em nd make yur verse a sloppy testament. Den somtyms or rada, a lot of tyms yu play 2much wit yur lines dt d punch even seem like a filler. That's patchy. Apart from doz, yu do gud @ wordplays nd d fact that yur end punches rnt easily predicted cos yu make a gud story frm yur setup is remarkable.

I HOPE FOR A BETTER REMATCH

#ThePrekky
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by nosagold(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts:
1st,whats with u and thunderstorm?,?...
2nd: the criterials should be like the fb type!
3rd: am not forcing the battle on u...u can decline if u want...i just have my reasons for asking for a rematch...but b4 we battle...i dnt want verdicts from nosa Gold,ema prince,murphysmalls and bayski...otherwise,lets forget about rematch!

Wtf man! If you got beef settle it with me
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Illscripts I have nothing with Thunder. I just think hes a better battle organiser.
You can choose any other netcee to moderate the fight apart from Ibime.
I don't have any issue with criteria, facebook or non-facebook ; so long as the organiser void any voter who doesn't follow the laid down criteria.
You're not the only one who has haters. I do too. So does every human being who inhales oxygen. There's no way you can eradicate haters. I believe some of those who voted against me do not like me. . . but I just let it slide, because we are all into this just for the fun of it. Dem dey pay us?
I think blacklisting those who you think hate you will make 'em to continue hating you more. The best way to handle haters IS TO IGNORE 'EM. Nothing pain dem pass that one.
So I guess the re-match will never take place since I aint ready to participate in a battle with blacklisted voters.

Prekky thanks for that . . .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Krizzkutz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts: otherwise,lets forget about rematch
ahswear. 4get abt tit.

mikuz: Illscripts I have nothing with Thunder. I just think hes a better battle organiser.
indirectly insultin ibime.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
mikuz: Illscripts I have nothing with Thunder. I just think hes a better battle organiser.
You can choose any other netcee to moderate the fight apart from Ibime.
I don't have any issue with criteria, facebook or non-facebook ; so long as the organiser void any voter who doesn't follow the laid down criteria.

You not making sense man.

There is no criteria for voting except enjoyment.

I have never given a ninja vote unless I enjoyed his verse better.

All those other talk is nonsense. Go and check all WARCRAFT battles by our mod in chief Eldee. None of them have laid out criteria.

Everyone who voted for Illscript enjoyed his verse better and everyone who voted for you enjoyed your verse better.

I can win a battle without a single wordplay and ninjas will enjoy ma verse all the same. I can win a battle using only wordplay also and no metaphors or personals.

All that matters in battle is what tickles your imagination, that's why I set the simple criteria:

(1.) Flow and multis
(2.) Enjoyability (whatever tickles your imagination - puns, metaphors, wordplay and such)

That's why I was gonna censure Illscripts for questioning Typhoons vote claiming that the criteria makes Typhoons vote a draw. Nonsense! Typhoon gave the vote to the verse he enjoyed better, not counting criteria.

You won the vote of the notable emcees. Be happy with that. As you know, election is one man, one vote. You opened yourself up to defeat by not maximising your punches. That's how you lose battles. It won't be the first time you lost a battle you were favourite for due to lackadaisical attitude. If you come with 10 nice punchlines and Script comes with 10, you sure to win because your technique is more refined and your flow is easier to follow. Though mind you, I have no problem with Illscripts flow, infact it flows well for me if you know how to follow his scheme (which is consistent), I only fault the accent on his end rhymes. I have to rap his rhymes in Nigerian accent in order to follow his scheme sometimes which is what I fault him for.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by GLACIERZ(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
wow!!! dis battle's still steaming?? geez!!!

okay. . .now SCRIPTS bro. . .hav u seen d votes of Notable emcees
Infact we gata talk.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by dj5naira(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
ILLScripts:
cos ffuck his time in the
industry,we all know even with the help of a..."thousand
midwives"...,this mofo wunt still..."Deliver something in
Life!!!!!/...damn!

ILLScripts:
as in,am actually not refferin
to..."Braids"...when I say hes got "Nothing On his Head!!!/~knotting
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2013
Dear Illscript, do you have anything agaisnt me that you aint saying? Just asking.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by SimplySEA(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2013
The ba2 is over. We all kno d winner. I tink dis thread should be closed now! Mik is losing frenz here and bragging rights too.. Let's go back to flow for rank pls.... I mis dat thread!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Anyways congrats Illscripts. Nairaland's new champ.
Enjoy your kingship!

1 Like

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2013
SimplySEA: The ba2 is over. We all kno d winner. I tink dis thread should be closed now! Mik is losing frenz here and bragging rights too.. Let's go back to flow for rank pls.... I mis dat thread!
word sire...so sharply bless us with some frees...
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Anyways congrats Illscripts. Nairaland's new champ.
Enjoy your kingship!
lol,i dont think the battle was for kingship...looks more like a friendly match to me...and as i've said earlier...i dont like the battle!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by SimplySEA(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2013
ILLScripts:
word sire...so sharply bless us with some frees...
ok!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by SimplySEA(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Anyways congrats Illscripts. Nairaland's new champ.
Enjoy your kingship!
So can u officially welcome illscript, facebook champ and nairaland king, into d nairaland rap hall of fame now.....? Ill i'll drop frees asap! Got waec candidates/students waiting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.