Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (13432 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2013
Abeg,ibime come close the thread...let all nairalanders go and drop something in flow for rank!!! That thread is almost dead!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by lalaboi(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2013
^^

How does this thread being open affect what people will drop in FFR?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by nosagold(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2013
ILLScripts: Abeg,ibime come close the thread...let all nairalanders go and drop something in flow for rank!!! That thread is almost dead!

Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you insist on ibime closing the thread.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
nosa gold:

Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you insist on ibime closing the thread.
i was wondering on thesame thing.

. Btw, Ibime please check your mailbox.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
I can't believe that illscript is here ranting up and down trying to influence peoples vote right from the begining..u think here is face book where ur fake friends will favour ur poor verse?..as for the battle,Illscript only won in personnels but i don't think any criteria was layed down..how can u be writing a battle verse with each line extending to the next?poor structure and boring when reading.illscripts knows we don d.ickrid here that's why dude is asking that i don't vote...have we had any run-ins before?..or do u want some of me?..

MVGT-MIKUZ...i support glaciers vote
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
@mikuz

are u being sarcastic in calling illscript new nairaland king? warn urself o! he was even caught biting in this battle which i made clear before this battle started cos I knew biting is something he cannot do without?this is not biters land mehn! check the votes of real heads like thunder,glacier,nosa etc..non of these people are biased..and illscript have been going against them just like he called my name.i am surprised like thunder..when i gave mikuz vote against Ibime..it didn't mean i like mike more than bis..that's not possible cos Ibime have always been a mentor to me.this dude will bring to life my aggression if he doesn't watch his step!!!...my vote isn't biased..go read thunderstorm verdict..that's a replica of what I have in mind
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
just reading through every pages now..this guy EL raf sabi judge sha...
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abeg dj 5naira post the link to those bitten lines.I know say u have them.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
the rest of them re old and outdated..very few had damage ...i mean jus take a look at these na... Will you feel anything if sumwun used them against u?..lmao...

Mikus had fresh ideas and they was harder![/i
EL RAF

[i]FLOW - MIKUS...(straight up..better setups and internals)

@illscript...see its standard and professional for you to make a bar having ur final punch in the second line...it gives you point for flow..rhyme..setup..creativity and it adds more damage to the punchline or meta..

but here you wanted bringin bout 2/3/4 punches in a bar...which completely ruined ur flow to the very last...made ur verse look childish...lol....take a look at ur opp..own and see wah am talking about..

EL RAF

a verdict from his own face book friend....
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ema Prince I haven't seen you like this before o! Chineke!!
The voters have already given it to him. I know I performed below my standard here ; but it's not gonna happen again!!!
Just let it slide abeg.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Emaprince: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Ema Prince I haven't seen you like this before o! Chineke!!
The voters have already given it to him. I know I performed below my standard here ; but it's not gonna happen again!!!
Just let it slide abeg.

yeah i have never been like this but for the fact that he said i shuldn't vote made it seem as if he had something against me and i don't pretend to be friendly to a person once i consider u an enemy...i'll be cool..i'll be back tomorrow..i won't be out long like i did before.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
This Guy na fool o,i wasnt accused of biting but recycling...and if ur papa dnt bring the link then u are very stupidd to have insulted me! So the ppl that gave me verds are dumb abi?? Idiott sha
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Y wunt u rant when all ur wasted life u've always bin on Mik's ddick!...2nd,one of d reason while twas easy to win on Fb is cos we type keys...but now that i didnt drop any,ur thinking faculty cant keep up! Oloshi cant digg lines!
Better get busy wit ur life and stop ridin dick all ur life! RETARD!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Illscripts, since it is wrong to accuse a fellow of biting without providing proof, I have told him to let it go and he surely has. So if you keep insulting us, you'll leave me with no other option than to ban you.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by dj5naira(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ema prince: Abeg dj 5naira post the link to those bitten lines.I know say u have them.
ILLScripts: This Guy na fool o,i wasnt accused of biting but recycling...and if ur papa dnt bring the link then u are very stupidd to have insulted me! So the ppl that gave me verds are dumb abi?? Idiott sha

Ema prince is not my son.
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ema prince: Abeg dj 5naira post the link to those bitten lines.I know say u have them.

Yeah Deadscrollz ghostwrites for Illscripts or he just bites him . . .
First of, in Sleak's Tag team tournament; Rap maestro and Deadscrollz formed a tag team called Lost Scripts.
Now, in the above mentioned tourney Deadscrollz dropped this :

Deadscrollz: U'l fink am Givin"Candles to
Satanic Grounds" d way I'l send
u WACKZ TO HELL/-wax

https://www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship/15

Illscript typed this against me . . .

ILLScripts: ts Sure I'll Rip-ya-head/cos like
i've got "satanic Grounds In my
hands",am here to 'Bring Ya
Hell!!/

Futhermore, in that same tournament Deadscrollz wrote this :

Deadscrollz: U POPPIN GUNz WHERE? Stp
4MIN DRUG HEADz, cs we all
knw ur "I Q" is as low as a
"BUNGALOW" since u Have
NOTHIN "UPSTAIRz"/

https://www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship/3#13929089

. . And Just last week on Facebook, Illscripts dropped this as a no-show verse against Sage :

Oluwaseun Abayomi Adedara
no show verse...
u poppin guns where?/stop
formin drug heads/
oga we no say u get nothin
upstairs!!!
Edited · Like · 1 · Apr 18 at
12:44am

http://m./337217839667825?view=doc&id=517920478264226&refid=18

This is a coincedence!!!
That's why he keeps asking Ibime to close the thread . .
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hahaha,deadscrollzz Ghostwrites for Illscripts...KAS needs to see this!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ILLScripts: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Am only asking ibime to close the thread cos we are done with d thread...didnt u ask im too?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
ILLScripts: Am only asking ibime to close the thread cos we are done with d thread...didnt u ask im too?
I only asked him to close the votes and not the thread.
Ibime is not a mod, so how can he close threads?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Anyways congrats Illscripts. Nairaland's new champ.
Enjoy your kingship!
when i saw this,i said thats how a true vet behaves...until i saw ur other comments,trust me my brother...the best thing for you is to let it slide,i didnt ghostwrite for scripts and he didnt bite me...but when i was still available on 2go,we do join head together to form lines...as in,trade bars...so trying to bring up this idea,u want to lose the respect i have for you.
@scripts,u are actually not d blood i used to know...stop replying everybody,cant u just see some posts and ignore?
@all,u guys should respect urselves,this battle is over,ibime has declared scripts the winner...we should all let it go! Its OVER!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
One more thing,I WANT TO BATTLE!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by mikuz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
DeadScrollzz:
when i saw this,i said thats how a true vet behaves...until i saw ur other comments,trust me my brother...the best thing for you is to let it slide,i didnt ghostwrite for scripts and he didnt bite me...but when i was still available on 2go,we do join head together to form lines...as in,trade bars...so trying to bring up this idea,u want to lose the respect i have for you.
@scripts,u are actually not d blood i used to know...stop replying everybody,cant u just see some posts and ignore?
@all,u guys should respect urselves,this battle is over,ibime has declared scripts the winner...we should all let it go! Its OVER!
This is exactly what I did until he started accusing Ema of dickriding me, tryna smear my name!!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ok mikuz,hes sorry...please lets forget the whole thing
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by GLACIERZ(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
deadscrollz u up for another battle, did dat with u before, so if u are in just holla
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by increda(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz:

Yeah Deadscrollz ghostwrites for Illscripts or he just bites him . . .
First of, in Sleak's Tag team tournament; Rap maestro and Deadscrollz formed a tag team called Lost Scripts.
Now, in the above mentioned tourney Deadscrollz dropped this :

https://www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship/15

Illscript typed this against me . . .

Futhermore, in that same tournament Deadscrollz wrote this :

https://www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship/3#13929089

. . And Just last week on Facebook, Illscripts dropped this as a no-show verse against Sage :

Oluwaseun Abayomi Adedara
no show verse...
u poppin guns where?/stop
formin drug heads/
oga we no say u get nothin
upstairs!!!
Edited · Like · 1 · Apr 18 at
12:44am

http://m./337217839667825?view=doc&id=517920478264226&refid=18

This is a coincedence!!!
That's why he keeps asking Ibime to close the thread . .
we aint in good terms bt I still have a question for you..
Why waste ur time with deadscrolls a.k.a illscripts a.k.a killerverse?
That aside, don't you know he is a chronic biter and a recycler? Okay the way ibime hyped him influenced your senses right?

You are bigger than this shameless ffool, am telling you
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
DeadScrollzz:
when i saw this,i said thats how a true vet behaves...until i saw ur other comments,trust me my brother...the best thing for you is to let it slide,i didnt ghostwrite for scripts and he didnt bite me...but when i was still available on 2go,we do join head together to form lines...as in,trade bars...so trying to bring up this idea,u want to lose the respect i have for you

What kind of story is this? Did he write the first line, whilst you wrote the second, or did you both write the rhyme word by word?
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by increda(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ibime:

What kind of story is this? Did he write the first line, whilst you wrote the second, or did you both write the rhyme word by word?

they got same inspiration
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by ThunderStorm(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wooaaaahhhh!!! If Deadscroll didn't goshtwrite for Illscript, or Illscript didn't bite from Deadscroll.
. . Then Mr Illy, explain to us how you both had exactly thesame word-to-word bar? Word for word. No single difference. . And don't bring that "great minds think alike" theory . Cuz in this case it's impossible.

. . Or i have the right to declare Mikuz the winner, bar lifting. . And recycling: . ( tho i don't intend to)
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by DeadScrollzz: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Increda,whats ur problem,? We are trying to bring peace,u are staring things up again...mtcheeeew,i am out of here.
@scripts,dont reply anybody again...let them bring posts upon posts...when they get tired,they'll stop...SILENCE is the BEST ANSWER for a.......!
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by Rapmaestro(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Increda,whats ur problem,? We are trying to bring peace,u are staring things up again...mtcheeeew,i am out of here.
@scripts,dont reply anybody again...let them bring posts upon posts...when they get tired,they'll stop...SILENCE is the BEST ANSWER for a.......!
scrollz wadup? Don't mind Scriptz, don't knw his prob.. Ignore dem all including dat Ibime too, he's somehow bias to me... Increda is a f00l too jorh..
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by increda(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Increda,whats ur problem,? We are trying to bring peace,u are staring things up again...mtcheeeew,i am out of here.
illscript you wanna run away from the site? Biter
Re: *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** by siddoggg(m): 1:54am On Apr 25, 2013
DeadScrollzz: One more thing,I WANT TO BATTLE!
...ReaDy FoR..16zWe DrOp tHiZ wEeKeNd. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.