Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (11774 Views)

Would you stay with a mean spouse that gets seriously ill ? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / She Can't Stand His Family,what should she do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by bluehorizo(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2008
What habit does your hubby have that you cannot tolerate and what are the things they do that interest us despite our differences?
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by almondjoy(f): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
Running red lights in slow traffic areas because no cop or camera around to catch him over here like he is in Onitsha market! angry No matter what I say. . . it is like a disease! Incurable! Even citations upon citations by the cops only has a momentary effect.

The worst. . .inside grocery store parking lots with pedestrian crossings. . .He just goes blind. Very annoying! angry Then he will argue on top of it like a "malu"! angry

Long hisssssssssssssssssss! Anyway, thank God the auto insurance policies payments come from his own checking account not mine! I know it still eats into the over all budget of the house. . .but I'd rather not be reminded of that foolishness by writing having those premiums debitted from ma account monthly.

1 Like

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by tRoOE(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
Very stubborn which i don't mind

Very careless and never on time with things/project, 2days ago he notified me that his camera was stolen, and before that have be warning/ telling him for the past 3 months to upload the pics & videos, and now we have no ideas where our pics at, someone might have posted them on net sef angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by cybersleek(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2008
Well Trooe, i hope for your own sake, there is nothing naughty on there, or you might find urself becoming F@£king star on the internet overnight.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by tRoOE(f): 4:53am On Apr 15, 2008
LOL not really,  the pics were are funny /silly pics, lol but I think my guy had some half naked pics on it grin, that's his wahala jare.

Next time he will listen to me when i speak, because my instincts does not deceive me
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by titilaelae(f): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2008
Oh how I wish the guys are reading, so they'll  change, hopefully.

Mine has a bad habit of biting his nails. embarassed He would bite in the morning, noontime and night time. You know the fingers cannot be clean all the time and yet he would chop on like no man's business shocked shocked Ive teased and teased and he's not moved. Ask me how I expect such an old habit to die, what his Momma couldn't take from him!

Like OBJ he also clears his throat much too often and that gets on my nerves angry sad
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Seun(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2008
Mine has a bad habit of biting his nails.

Why do ladies like to obsess over irrelevant things?
I swear I'll dump any girlfriend I have if she turns out to be a nag.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by titilaelae(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2008
Seun:

Why do ladies like to obsess over irrelevant things?
I swear I'll dump any girlfriend I have if she turns out to be a nag.

Seeun, how can you call nail-biting by a 40something-year old irrelevant?

Good luck to you if you dump every girlfriend who points out that she's not comfortable with a bad habit of yours.

Why don't you just post the bad habit(s) of your girlfriend (if you have one), at least that is the simple request of the poster .

1 Like

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2008
his carelessness pisses me off angry angry he can be very careless wt things,and keep looking for his things everyday,ive told him one day he will forget his name angry

the worst of all is he's sometimes disorganised ,i dont know it wasnt like dis wen he was single,ever since we got married i dont know if he thinks he brought a house girl into his house ,wen he comes home he flings his shoes to d toilet,his shirt to the parlour,ties to the bedroom and the trousers he flings on my face angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
jennykadry:

his carelessness pisses me off angry angry he can be very careless wt things,and keep looking for his things everyday,ive told him one day he will forget his name angry

the worst of all is he's sometimes disorganised ,i don't know it wasnt like this when he was single,ever since we got married i don't know if he thinks he brought a house girl into his house ,when he comes home he flings his shoes to d toilet,his shirt to the parlour,ties to the bedroom and the trousers he flings on my face angry
lmao
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2008
lmao

my sister no be small thing oooo cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by chika98: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2008
Having no navigational skills whatsoever!
Plus he can't cook for sheet. I mean atleast just know how to boil rice; am not asking for too much
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2008
Plus he can't cook for sheet. I mean atleast just know how to boil rice; am not asking for too much

guess im d lucky one here grin grin grin my own sabi cook pass me sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Uche2nna(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
jennykadry:

the worst of all is he's sometimes disorganised ,i don't know it wasnt like this when he was single,ever since we got married i don't know if he thinks he brought a house girl into his house ,when he comes home he flings his shoes to d toilet,his shirt to the parlour,ties to the bedroom and the trousers he flings on my face angry

LMAO grin grin grin grin

But most men seem to be like that. Most married women I know complain of dat.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2008
But most men seem to be like that. Most married women I know complain of that.

i don't know why most of them men are like that,its crazy u know,una no marry house girl ooo,afterall when una dey swear d oath na I TAKE You NGBEKE(OR WATEVER HER NAME IS) AS MY LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE;una no say I TAKE You (D GIRL NAME)AS MY LAWFULLY WEDDED HOUSE GIRL undecided
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by bluehorizo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2008
I am also like that but i do help her out and sometimes dish wash and cook for her. I like to pamper her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Arielle: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
Jennykadry, I know what you mean! I start to pick up after my hubby from the front door! Shoes, shirt, bag. My living room will turn into a dressing room if I don't.
He is so forgetful! It's "Babe remind me of this and that and that." Like my own head is empty, just waiting to fill it with his reminders.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2008

Jennykadry, I know what you mean! I start to pick up after my hubby from the front door! Shoes, shirt, bag. My living room will turn into a dressing room if I don't.
He is so forgetful! It's "Babe remind me of this and that and that." Like my own head is empty, just waiting to fill it with his reminders.

my dear no be small thing ooo,d other day he was looking for his shoe,one was in d bedroom and d second leg was in d sitting room,dis men will never change ehn,i decided i wont b picking his things up again,but if i no do am,who go do am cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by sayhi2ay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2008
interesting,
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2008
If you can't tolerate his domestic habits, why should you marry him? Don't marry what you can't accept!
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2008
If you can't tolerate his domestic habits, why should you marry him? It won't happen to me.

because at d time he was single he was a little bit organised cos if he scatters he has to rearrange it himself,but wenever they bring a woman into d house they scatter and leave it for d woman to rearrange angry
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by LadyT(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
Seun what kinda man do you plan to marry then? tongue
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Seun(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2008
I'll marry a woman I can accept just as she is. Habits and all. wink
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by bluehorizo(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2008
Seun:

I'll marry a woman I can accept just as she is. Habits and all. wink

Even when she picks her nose at every given opportunity.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by LadyM1: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2008
Seun, abeg leave dis issue 4 ppl dat re already in it ok. come n join after a wk of ur wedding ok. is so sweet n easy to say, actn is d koko abeg. men wit thier sweet tongue.

Infact sm1 told me dat d different b2 a hubby and a male child is just SEX. so my dear sis, keep keeping on we all will get there and those dat married d homely kind of guys, u re truely blessed, pls do cherish him because it is real.

1 Like

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2008
bluehorizo:

Even when she picks her nose at every given opportunity.

Kewlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll . . . . iyanma embarassed

Mine . . .although we ain't married but he tends to be sooooo right all the time . . .most time he is anyways lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by bluehorizo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
@Busta

Do you mean he is the perfect lover? No one is perfect my sister.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by topea(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2008
The simple truth is that a woman marries a man expecting him to change but he doesn't and a man marries a woman expecting her not to change but she does. Either way, you never know the true and complete character of a man or woman until you are married. No matter how long your courtship lasted. My people say Ile oko ile Eko ni. Matrimony is a new learning institution. So if you are in it, go on learning until you become a professor emeritus.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
bluehorizo:

@Busta

Do you mean he is the perfect lover? No one is perfect my sister.

neva said he was.

I tot the topic was "Bad Habits Of You Spouse That You Can't Stand?" and not " habits of your spouse that makes perfect" lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2008
madam hates d fact that i watch cartoons,am an obsessive computer nerd + book worm while i hate the fact that she watches the style channel, (dr 90210, snoop doggs fatherood tongue), africa magic and those latin soaps
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by princeonx: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2008
Have you tried flinging the shoes, shirt and so on into the trash can as soon as he's flinging them around the house cool

Very easy! he flings the shoe, you catch am with right hand and fling the sh**t with left hand enter trash can! simple

1 Like

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2008
This thread is funny. Prince onx you are not serious grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Marriage Is Not For Better For Worse......not Biblical / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / They Need An Urhobo Name - Female (without The Usual Oghene)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.