Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pls I Need An Insight On This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need An Insight On This (3472 Views)

About US Visa...pls Give Me More Insight / U.s Bound Immigrants Take Note - Insight Into Border Guard Minds . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hello every1. My name is prince, 25, a Nigerian who immigrated to sweden to seek a better life last year. When i arrived sweden i found out the only way for me to acquire residence is by "chopping adoro" my "adoro meal" is still being processed though. However, i met a swedish lady in stockholm who happens to fall in luv with me and as am typing now she is 2months pregnant for me but we are yet 2b married. I will be deeply appreciative of ur opinions on how to go abt dis. My main pre- occupation nw are :- 1- should i tie the knot with her 2- should i wait for a decision on my asylum process cos if i receive a negative decision i wil be ordered to leave the country and instead apply for permit on family unification grounds from my home country-nigeria. And finally, can i abrogate the asylum now and apply for family unification since a decision has bn reached. Thankx all for taking time to reading dis write-up. Peace!
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by lafflaff123(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
It all depends on what you want.

In your post you said she is in love with you and never mentioned you were in love with her, and also she is pregnant right? I do not usually advice people into doing anything illegal but there is a life involved here(the unborn child) so i will advice you marry the lady, because i am of the school of taught that don't believe in having babies outside wedlock.

I am not sure how Swedish or European laws as regards to failed asylum works, but i am thinking by law they are not suppose to tell you to leave if your asylum seeking fails( i stand to be corrected) if you have a child in their country.

But any decision you take will have consequences. So the decision is yours to make alone, goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by worry359(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
So you FALSLY claimed political asylum.
(This means that some genuine case being tortured or molested may be refused)
This is YOUR FAULT and God will not forgive you.

You now want to STEAL funds from tax payers in Sweden while you have children.
You should return home where you will not be a burden on another country.
I haope that your visa is refused and that you are deported! The girl is better off without you.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
@lafflaff. Tanx 4 ur sensible opinion. Am also in lv wit her. She is the best woman av ever met in my life.

@ worry. Tanx 4 reading and taking time to air ur opinion( though senseless) . But i think i never mentioned dat am a fake asylum seeker so u asserting to the contrary is totally sickening!
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Bring her to Budapest I will help you become legal in European union I will not drop my mail address or my phone contact its prohibited, lot of local scammers here on nairaland. Notice I am not an agent am too big for that I will guide you on paper work you do not pay for the service you will become resident in Hungary which will enable you to fly freely to Sweden .
Bandeco: Hello every1. My name is prince, 25, a Nigerian who immigrated to sweden to seek a better life last year. When i arrived sweden i found out the only way for me to acquire residence is by "chopping adoro" my "adoro meal" is still being processed though. However, i met a swedish lady in stockholm who happens to fall in luv with me and as am typing now she is 2months pregnant for me but we are yet 2b married. I will be deeply appreciative of ur opinions on how to go abt dis. My main pre- occupation nw are :- 1- should i tie the knot with her 2- should i wait for a decision on my asylum process cos if i receive a negative decision i wil be ordered to leave the country and instead apply for permit on family unification grounds from my home country-nigeria. And finally, can i abrogate the asylum now and apply for family unification since a decision has bn reached. Thankx all for taking time to reading dis write-up. Peace!
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by justwise(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2013
kennybuda: Bring her to Budapest I will help you become legal in European union I will not drop my mail address or my phone contact its prohibited, lot of local scammers here on nairaland. For your notice I am not an agent am too big for that I will guide you on paper work you do not pay for the service you will become resident in Hungary which will enable you to fly freely to Sweden .

How about doing that openly here?
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2013
No justwise the world is reading I just want to help the gentleman if he can fly down to Hungary I am on holiday in Hungary I am with my kids in west part of Hungary around lake balaton. If he is in Budapest he should signal me on this same thread I will direct him to Nigerian embassy were am going to meet him in person its easy I know, people in this country and I want to help him cause a child is involve I will help him for the paper work only if his girl friend will admit having the child in Hungarian soil.
justwise:

How about doing that openly here?

Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by justwise(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2013
kennybuda: No justwise the world is reading I just want to help the gentleman if he can fly down to Hungary I am on holiday in Hungary I am with my kids in west part of Hungary around lake balaton. If he is in Budapest he should signal me on this same thread I will direct him to Nigerian embassy were am going to meet him in person its easy I know, people in this country and I want to help him cause a child is involve I will help him for the paper work only if his girl friend will admit having the child in Hungarian soil.

Why are you afraid of the world reading the advice you have to give him?
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2013
OP

I will advice you to wait until you hear from your Aduro decision. And even though you are denied, they are still some other route you could take provided that your relationship is genuine.

Depending on how long you have been living with your Swedish spouse, you can apply for a residence permit base on cohabitation, but since you came to Sweden lat year, you aint eligible yet because you need to live with her for at least two years with documentary proof.

You can register a partnership with her (not necessarily marriage), or apply base on a ''plan intention of cohabiting/marriage''. (you will need more documentary proof of an already genuinely existing relationsip in these regards compare to others, and the application will be more stronger if she has given birth to your child already) Check this Link

http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/3419_en.html

Try and visit your local tax office (Lokala skattemyndigheten), they would be the best to advice you. But I will personally advice you to build yourself in Sweden and not any other EU country just like a poster suggested, the advantages settling down in Sweden in your condition now is easier and faster with your Swedish spouse.

But in anything you do, start gathering proof of a relationship with her now (if you have not been doing so). Example of proof can be vacation you both had together, Tenancy agreement with both of your names, pictures etc) It would be more convincing if the proof are dated before the decision of your Aduro case.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Justwise am not giving him advice I want to help him I dont want to start telling nairalanders who I am cause I volunteer myself to help somebody. It has something to do with family renoufication whereby this country has value to the law I need no querrys from anybody .
justwise:

Why are you afraid of the world reading the advice you have to give him?
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by justwise(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2013
kennybuda: Justwise am not giving him advice I want to help him I dont want to start telling nairalanders who I am cause I volunteer myself to help somebody. It has something to do with family renoufication whereby this country has value to the law I need no querrys from anybody .

Nobody need to know who you are or disclose your identity, you can still give him advice or whatever tips you have here openly without disclosing your identity.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=dahonestboss]OP

I will advice you to wait until you hear from your Aduro decision. And even though you are denied, they are still some other route you could take provided that your relationship is genuine.

Depending on how long you have been living with your Swedish spouse, you can apply for a residence permit base on cohabitation, but since you came to Sweden lat year, you aint eligible yet because you need to live with her for at least two years with documentary proof.

You can register a partnership with her (not necessarily marriage), or apply base on a ''plan intention of cohabiting/marriage''. (you will need more documentary proof of an already genuinely existing relationsip in these regards compare to others, and the application will be more stronger if she has given birth to your child already) Check this Link

http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/3419_en.html

Try and visit your local tax office (Lokala skattemyndigheten), they would be the best to advice you. But I will personally advice you to build yourself in Sweden and not any other EU country just like a poster suggested, the advantages settling down in Sweden in your condition now is easier and faster with your Swedish spouse.

But in anything you do, start gathering proof of a relationship with her now (if you have not been doing so). Example of proof can be vacation you both had together, Tenancy agreement with both of your names, pictures etc) It would be more convincing if the proof are dated before the decision of your Aduro case.

[/qote]Tanx boss. Ur advice is priceless. I will give a serious consideration to every line of it. I appreciate.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ kennybuda.. Thankx 4 offering to help me. But coming down to budapest, hungary is near impossible cos at the moment i have no travel document, no residence permit card to travel down to hungary...
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
@dahonestboss....Tanx boss. Ur advice is priceless.
I will give a serious consideration to
every line of it. I appreciate. Its obvious dat u are well informed on EU Laws in general and swedish immigration rules in particular.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fine I can understand but people like you are coming all the way from Norway get enquiry on how they do it you have to be smart this is Europe I don't push you to come over cause I derive nothing from it apart from thank sir the ball its in your court.dont attempt to travel back home with her in that case say good bye to Europe forever the swedish embassy will handle your procedure very strictly' your chances of coming back to Europe will be very slim I have experince,
Bandeco: @ kennybuda.. Thankx 4 offering to help me. But coming down to budapest, hungary is near impossible cos at the moment i have no travel document, no residence permit card to travel down to hungary...
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oga justwise its impossible there are contact I can't share with everybody my advice to nairalanders if anyone has pregnant girl friend withing European union or shengen area should come over to Hungary no matter your statue you will be legal in Hungary if you follow the procedure acodingly
justwise:

Nobody need to know who you are or disclose your identity, you can still give him advice or whatever tips you have here openly without disclosing your identity.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
kennybuda: Oga justwise its impossible there are contact I can't share with everybody my advice to nairalanders if anyone has pregnant girl friend withing European union or shengen area should come over to Hungary no matter your statue you will be legal in Hungary if you follow the procedure acodingly

Anything that can not be legally shared openly here will not be encouraged.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by worry359(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
justwise:

I think that justwise means DIScouraged. wink
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
worry 359:

You are right.

Corrected it.

Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mr worry I don't need a praise singer
worry 359:

Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Justwise as I said its equivalent to family renoufication the law is effective in Hungary a lot of people are coming from other part of European union countrys for the opportunity for those that their eu partners are ready to deliver their child in Hungarian soil I have created the awareness nothing more to it am not trying to make money I have a perfect life that have worked for over 12 years in Europe , I greet you justwise
justwise:
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good citizen your at the wrong place, help us change aso rock.
worry 359: So you FALSLY claimed political asylum.
(Thi[b][/b]s means that some genuine case being tortured or molested may be refused)

I haope that your visa is refused and that you are deported! The girl is better off without you.
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by peleson: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
worry 359: So you FALSLY claimed political asylum.
(This means that some genuine case being tortured or molested may be refused)

When the europeans trespassed n entered africa to cause trouble n reap us off of our best, did they come with permission? Even the evil they committed taking our best to slave oversea is not being persecuted. Just shot the mess up if u dnt know what to say

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Henix(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
@kennybuda, pls can u throw more light on this Hungary stuff? Does it mean that Hungary is the easiest place to get a legal stay in Europe? A friend of mine will be moving to Europe soon with a schengen visa, will u advice one to move straight to Hungary once in Europe? Pls ur elaboration will be highly appreciated
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Subscribing**
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2013
Henix read my post carefully, this opportunity is for those that are living illegal or as asylum seekers and had pregnant EU partner
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by kennybuda: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2013
Bro don't care about worry you can go through his previouse posts in nairaland he has nothing to offer apart from bad mouthing he need to take his peels.
peleson:
When the europeans trespassed n entered africa to cause trouble n reap us off of our best, did they come with permission? Even the evil they committed taking our best to slave oversea is not being persecuted. Just shot the mess up if u dnt know what to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Remote Bali Village Where Bodies Are Laid Out To Rot Under Tree(Pics) / Nigerians Living In Albania And Other Balkan Countries / Has Anyone Gotten A Police Criminal Check From The Nigerian Embassy in London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.