Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? (31981 Views)

Nigeria’s Leading Ladies Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade Rock The Cape Trend / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by thrugemaster(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
though not a nollywood fan, but LIZ BENSON indeed
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by slimchimex(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
who cares kwan!....i dont watch dem
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by leslieu63(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
what about that actress that acted sakobi the snake girl I really liked that film.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Shezzman: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
I Miss Stella..Got a crush on her since my sec sch days..*In my dreams*..shes cool.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Adexy4us(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Wen last av u seen cossy orjiakor in a movie?
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by LuluSparklez(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
willienaji: I ALLSO MISS SEEING LIZ BENSON

I almost said none till I saw Regina Askiah abi Askieh, all join, I miss her
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Oshiite: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Someboy mentioned lilian bach,not missing her at all,she is just beautiful and has no business in the movie world,have u ever seen her cry in movies,so funny,its just like telling a plastic doll to cry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by akay48(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lilian Bach
Grace Amah
Liz Benson...i loved Mama Lilian back then like crazy!
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by ify4king(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lil lord AZ™:
Where is Hilda Dokubo on that list?
yes where is she? I really miss her crying roles!
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
ify4king: yes where is she? I really miss her crying roles!

I think she is now a Commissioner in Rivers State.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by nochio(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Victoria Inyama
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
nochio: Victoria Inyama

Oh yes! I almost forgot about her. I think she made her big break in Nollywood, acting alongside Omotola Ekeinde in a 1997 film (can't remember the name).
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by funmemezy: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Victoria nyama
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by hydeal(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Didn't miss any of them until now and definitely its Liz Benson
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by jeddyMay(f): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
All of the above including Hilda Dokubo
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by onyeguy: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Abeg who 're this people
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Tunjman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hilda Dokubo
Sylvanus Nkiru
Ann Arinze
sandra Achums
Ego Boyo
Obi Uche-Osotule
Liz Benson
Toun Oni (of blessed memory)
Eucharia Anunobi
Suzan Patrick
Ngozi Ezeonu
stephnora Okereke
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
willienaji: 1. stephnora okere
2. sandra achums

1. Hilda dokubo
2. Liz benson
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by wese90(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
@OP. do you mean mix as in mixer or miss as missing(lost) ?
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by wese90(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
@OP. do you mean mix as in mixer or miss as in missing (lost) ?
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
I really miss Sandra Achums. As soon as I saw the topic, I knew her name had to be among the list. I miss Liz Benson and Regina Askia too. I don't care about the rest.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by ozodimgba(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
I miss Hilda Dokubo.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by macnwaobi: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Were is dolly unachukwu

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by cowgurl: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Of recent, I read an interview where Liz Benson said she's now more committed to God and His works.
She's presently happily married to her man, a pastor and finally living a fulfilled life in delta state- so nomore nollywood.

One lady I sure missed is Dakore Egbuson [had a crush on her way back] and also Hilda Dokubo, missed them loads!
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
cowgurl:

One lady I sure missed is Dakore Egbuson [had a crush on her way back] and also Hilda Dokubo, missed them loads!

I miss her too. Heard that she got married sometime last year in Lagos.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by sweetjuice(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
I miss Sandra Achums (beautiful mama), Shan George & Alex Lopez (the hot babes of Outcast), Susan Patrick (Sakobi), Regina Askia & Liz Benson so much. These are natural actresses.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by abysirius(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
missinU247: As time goes by, lots of nollywood leading ladies and sweethearts are seen lesser and lesser in the movies. Which of these actresses do you miss most and would love to have back on the screen?

Here is our list , you can add yours...

1. SANDRA ACHUMS
2.SUZAN PATRICK
3. KATE HENSHAW-NUTTAL
4. STEPHNORA OKERE
5. EUCHARIA ANUNOBI
6. LIZ BENSON
7. REGINIA ASKIA
8. STELLA DAMASUS
9. ALEX LOPEZ
10. SHAN GEORGE

Below are their pictures...
There's this lady that acted in Scandals. I don't know her name but there's no doubt she's one of the best. I think she's also in 'dead end'- a movie starring Zack Orji as the lead male character.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
@OP, Kate Henshaw & Stella Damasus are active, they just don't act in crappy alaba productions anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Were is Oby Kechere.i would love to see liz &Sandy A.
Re: Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Liz Benson all the way ohhhh, if only she can give me a chance cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Indo Baba Meets With Casanova X, DJ Khaled & 2chainz In USA / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.