Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

[CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] (2637 Views)

Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / Get Your Bussiness Website From Us During Our Easter Promo / Re:submit Your Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
hamziwhiz: Hello Fellow NairaLanders,
I want to give back to the Nairaland Community.

I have learnt so much from this community (particularly the business section)that I want to take time out and give back to fellow forumites.

It is no longer news that any serious business needs an online presence so I won't bore you with that story line. (I hate stories too! angry)

What am I offering?

I will design a 3 page (Home, Products/Services, Contact) website for the 1st 5 People to give me genuine reasons why they need a free website and what business they are into.

Requirements
You will need to pay for the domain name and hosting which will cost about N2689.02 (Just Pay 3K jor! I don't mind keeping the change wink)

Whats in it for me?
I asked myself the same question and I found one. (A part of me wish I hadn't though)
- If any need arises to make adjustments or update after the original design it'll cost you (Except you want to do it yourself of course)

PS: I design websites for a minimum of N10k so this thread is not about the money. Feel Free to pass if you are not interested.
PPS: All communications should go through on this thread for transparency's sake except its that urgent(I doubt if anything urgent would go on here)

Feel Free to ask your questions about the offer and I'll try and answer you.

Winners oF Batch A
kunmi5
quin9 - Make Up Artist (Claimed her spot)
kunmi5
OIbhagui - Security Surveillance (Claimed his spot)
ariyebaba
Ijogz K

Batch B Commences

After evaluating how Batch A of the Free Business Website Setup Went, The general response of the people, the challenges faced, the time and energy expended to make this a reality this might be my last free offer of this sort (Don't put yourself under pressure yet, I will still help a few people out at incredibly "cheap" prices. wink).

A few changes have been effected in the Batch B of this offer particularly in the requirements and selection while the offer remains same.

The Selection Process

Preference is given to the following people who were winners in the first batch but didn't make their payments for the setup fee before the deadline due to one reason or the other. If during the period of this offer they decide to optin for it, their name automatically shoots up in the list so you guys should be on the look out.

kunmi5
ariyebaba
Ijogz K

I'm a human and I have other things going for me so I'll only attend to the winners in order of their payment of the setup fee and not in the order of selection

This whole offer aims at getting a total of 10 businesses online and as a result this second batch might take up to 8 people instead of 5 because this might be our last free offer. If you missed the first Batch, Be sure you don't miss this second one.

So as seen from the previous offer 2 factors that can hinder you from benefitting from this offer are:

* Order of selection
* Order of Payment of Setup Fee

Whats the Requirements For Batch B?

You will need to pay for the domain name, hosting and for my internet connection (You'll recall that I didn't charge a penny for both the design and the internet for Batch A) which will cost N5,500 which is still small compared to the amount I'll charge normally for a basic website like this.

NB: If you are interested in starting a blog you are welcome to optin too

I still answer questions as mildly as I can so feel free to contact me via my email or preferabbly ask your questions on this thread.

Please Do Not Call or Email Me with respect to selection. Selection is done ONLY here on the thread.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ask Questions if you don't understand anything about the offer
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by quin9(f): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Plz I need the Website,am a makeup artist trying go grow my business,I was just thinking of the website thing when I saw this....Am interested,hope am considered
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by justayo: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pls I need one too.my email is justayo08@yahoo.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by ariyebaba(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Am interested,i am in to sales of laptops with related products.
I will be greatful if am considered for this unique opportunity.
1000computerz@gmail.com

Thanks !
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
justayo: Pls I need one too.my email is justayo08@yahoo.com
What do you need it for? I wont take time out to create a website for you that you do not NEED unless of course you are paying for it.

quin9: Plz I need the Website,am a makeup artist trying go grow my business,I was just thinking of the website thing when I saw this....Am interested,hope am considered

You are in!

ariyebaba: Am interested,i am in to sales of laptops with related products.
I will be greatful if am considered for this unique opportunity.
1000computerz@gmail.com

Thanks !

Congrats! You are in!

Contact Me So I can Start the Setting it up for you ASAP!
Use the phone number on my signature or mail me via hamzidosh [at] gmail.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by kunmi5: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi Hamziwhiz,
I need one. i am into Shipping logistics. Just registered my business name with CAC. Still trying to build my client base.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by OIbhagui(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi and thanks for the offer. I am very interested as I am trying to get an online-only business presence selling and servicing security and surveillance equipments. My email is dwightventures@gmail.com and I wish to have dwightventures.any name. I really hope this will come to fruition. Thanks
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by okennaM: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Please I need a website, am into online sales. Just got into it newly so I please. Xpfeezy@gmail.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2013
kunmi5: Hi Hamziwhiz,
I need one. i am into Shipping logistics. Just registered my business name with CAC. Still trying to build my client base.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Congrats you are in!
OIbhagui: Hi and thanks for the offer. I am very interested as I am trying to get an online-only business presence selling and servicing security and surveillance equipments. My email is dwightventures@gmail.com and I wish to have dwightventures.any name. I really hope this will come to fruition. Thanks

Congrats you are number 4!

okenna M: Please I need a website, am into online sales. Just got into it newly so I please. Xpfeezy@gmail.com

Online sales of what

All Qualified persons should Contact Me via email with the domain name they want to use for their sites.
Email: hamzidosh [@] gmail.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by alyarmouk(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
pls I need one..am into haulage logistics solution and i can guarantee you a speedy pick up of your container in APMT APAPA which is almost strenoues...if you are an outsider... smiley
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
alyarmouk: pls I need one..am into haulage logistics solution and i can guarantee you a speedy pick up of your container in APMT APAPA which is almost strenoues...if you are an outsider... smiley
Is this a spam or what? Dnt confuse me o

So Far So Good Only 3 of the winners have contacted me o.
Please If by tommorow morning I dont get a response from the others...I'd consider it that they are not interested.

NB: Please try and indicate your interest here before calling me up I'm not a big fan of troubling my head trying to figure out who you are or what you want.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by laivwire(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good evening. I need a website for a new venture and would appreciate if you could do one for me. It provides reviews of new gadgets and phones. Of course this is avilable but the difference comes with giving a nigerian perspective of their cost (in naira), where they can be gotten, when the gadgets are likely to hit the nigerian market and stores offering the lowest prices plus other features. The domain name would be www.gadgetfreak.com.. Thanks
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by 2sexyus: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2013
OP, i just wanna say nice work. That is marketing in brilliance. A lot of folks dont understand this here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by MajikStik: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2013
Hi OP,I wont mind being number 4 (or is it 5 now). You can be sure I will eventually pay you to upgrade the website once the clientele starts growing cos what I have in mind is huge. I'm so sorry I can't drop the details on a public forum as I don't have a patent for it yet. However, I could call you if you need a summary of the idea.

Thanks in anticipation of clinching the last ticket.

Cheers. :-)
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by toluxa1(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2013
I sent you a mail earlier this morning
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
NB: Please when sending me your emails, always put your NL username on the subject that's how I can easily identify you and synchronize our discussions.

Winners I know of for now are...

quin9
kunmi5
OIbhagui
ariyebaba

I cant seem to place who the 5th person is from here...(Thats why I asked you guys not to contact me unless you are part of them)Please indicate before I give out your spot.

As promised I will start working on these sites from tommorow (wednesday) and would work in the order in which your setup fee was recieved.

PS: For those who missed the chance to get this offer... I'm considering doing something to compensate you. I'll update this thread after job has been completed for this batch of individuals.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sorry but this offer is now CLOSED.

Only 2 people had faith enough to pay the 3k setup fee & work is already in progress to ensure their site is up & running by Friday.

Congrats to quin9 & Oibhagui!
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by eripecs(f): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls PM me
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by eripecs(f): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
hamziwhiz: Sorry but this offer is now CLOSED.

Only 2 people had faith enough to pay the 3k setup fee & work is already in progress to ensure their site is up & running by Friday.

Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by kismo(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2013
My aunty who stays in London, wants to start importation of clothes and some other house appliances. She wants me to market and help her sell everything, but my job would really not allow me do aggressive marketing, hence I need a website to market the products. Thank you and God bless. I will pay the 3k. Just contact me through contactkismo@yahoo.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by ariyebaba(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
@ poster,i called ur line not available.

Kindly send ur account details to - 1000computerz@gmail.com

Thanks !
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Though I booked a space as the 4th person, I swung into action to get my contents ready, unfortunately when I called today, I was told to wait for the next offer,

Love the way you sounded, at least considering the fact that dis is not done at a profit level.

Would wait patiently for the next offer, as I av gotten my contents and all needed write ups ready.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmn...
Ijogz K: Though I booked a space as the 4th person, I swung into action to get my contents ready, unfortunately when I called today, I was told to wait for the next offer,

Love the way you sounded, at least considering the fact that dis is not done at a profit level.

Would wait patiently for the next offer, as I av gotten my contents and all needed write ups ready.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you are Kunle... Thanks for your understanding. You'll sure get preference in the next batch!

ariyebaba: @ poster,i called ur line not available.

Kindly send ur account details to - 1000computerz@gmail.com

Thanks !

I sent you an email and didnt get a reply... I'm really sorry you missed the first batch too...You'll get a preference too!

eripecs: Pls consida me wn u reopen d thread o.delejewels@yahoo.com. I'l send d details 2 ur email wn am considad. Anticipatn o.

Strictly first come first serve... Just be on the look out.

kismo: My aunty who stays in London, wants to start importation of clothes and some other house appliances. She wants me to market and help her sell everything, but my job would really not allow me do aggressive marketing, hence I need a website to market the products. Thank you and God bless. I will pay the 3k. Just contact me through contactkismo@yahoo.com

I dropped my email and phone number, You needed assistance and yet you still say I should contact you. Hmmn...That doesnt sound correct. Sorry the offer is now closed.

Second Batch should be open by wednesday- Watch this space.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by Lordgatt46(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Im giving it out freely mtn magic sim browser code.just visit www.n a i j a b u z.y o u r- talk.com
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thank a lot, I am Kunle..

Lordgatt46: Im giving it out freely mtn magic sim browser code.just visit www.n a i j a b u z.y o u r- talk.com
Can you please take this rubbish out of here. Create your own thread if you so desperately need your own customers.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Ijogz K: Thank a lot, I am Kunle..
I'm Humbled!

The design for the first batch is done... waiting for content to upload and I'm sure they are working aggressively on that. That's why they are not here yet.

NB: Anyone sending me an email should please include his/her Nairaland username on the subject line so I can Identify them on the forum
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2013
hamziwhiz: Hello Fellow NairaLanders,
I want to give back to the Nairaland Community.

I have learnt so much from this community (particularly the business section)that I want to take time out and give back to fellow forumites.

It is no longer news that any serious business needs an online presence so I won't bore you with that story line. (I hate stories too! angry)

What am I offering?

I will design a 3 page (Home, Products/Services, Contact) website for the 1st 5 People to give me genuine reasons why they need a free website and what business they are into.

Requirements
You will need to pay for the domain name and hosting which will cost about N2689.02 (Just Pay 3K jor! I don't mind keeping the change wink)

Whats in it for me?
I asked myself the same question and I found one. (A part of me wish I hadn't though)
- If any need arises to make adjustments or update after the original design it'll cost you (Except you want to do it yourself of course)

PS: I design websites for a minimum of N10k so this thread is not about the money. Feel Free to pass if you are not interested.
PPS: All communications should go through on this thread for transparency's sake except its that urgent(I doubt if anything urgent would go on here)

Feel Free to ask your questions about the offer and I'll try and answer you.

Winners oF Batch A
kunmi5
quin9 - Make Up Artist (Claimed her spot)
kunmi5
OIbhagui - Security Surveillance (Claimed his spot)
ariyebaba
Ijogz K

Batch B Commences

After evaluating how Batch A of the Free Business Website Setup Went, The general response of the people, the challenges faced, the time and energy expended to make this a reality this might be my last free offer of this sort (Don't put yourself under pressure yet, I will still help a few people out at incredibly "cheap" prices. wink).

A few changes have been effected in the Batch B of this offer particularly in the requirements and selection.

The Selection Process

Preference is given to the following people who were winners in the first batch but didn't make their payments for the setup fee before the deadline due to one reason or the other. If during the period of this offer they decide to optin for it, their name automatically shoots up in the list so you guys should be on the look out.

kunmi5
ariyebaba
Ijogz K

I'm a human and I have other things going for me so I'll only attend to the winners in order of their payment of the setup fee and not in the order of selection

This whole offer aims at getting a total of 10 businesses online and as a result this second batch might take up to 8 people instead of 5 because this might be our last free offer. If you missed the first Batch, Be sure you don't miss this second one.

So as seen from the previous offer 2 factors that can hinder you from benefitting from this offer are:

* Order of selection
* Order of Payment of Setup Fee

Whats the Requirements For Batch B?

You will need to pay for the domain name, hosting and for my internet connection (You'll recall that I didn't charge a penny for both the design and the internet for Batch A) which will cost N5,500 which is still small compared to the amount I'll charge normally for a basic website like this.

NB: If you are interested in starting a blog you are welcome to optin too

I still answer questions as mildly as I can so feel free to contact me via my email or preferabbly ask your questions on this thread.

Please Do Not Call or Email Me with respect to selection. Selection is done ONLY here on the thread.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
Ok thanks for the kind gesture.. Does it mean that the amount to be paid is now 5,500.. From the Initial 3K..

Then the pages would increase den ohhh .. Though it's still at a very good price, but 3pages is small ohh. Would Mail u sha. smiley
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2013
Ijogz K: Ok thanks for the kind gesture.. Does it mean that the amount to be paid is now 5,500.. From the Initial 3K..

Then the pages would increase den ohhh .. Though it's still at a very good price, but 3pages is small ohh. Would Mail u sha. smiley

@Ijogz K
Lol...
I thought about that too but for now it remains 3 Pages except otherwise stated. Shoot me a mail and I'll sure reply ASAP!
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by hamziwhiz(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2013
Just touching base to let you know that This offer is still opened.

Anyone who hasn't paid their setup fee by 12 noon on Tuesday should not bother sending me an email as the offer would be closed by then.
Re: [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] by OIbhagui(m): 2:09am On May 10, 2013
This guy's number has been switched off for days now

I visit my own site as a stranger having no other control over the site

My few contents have not been put. In other words I did not put a word showing on the site

Seems to be the guy is now having more customers than he can actually handle. Pls others what are your experiences?

I think it might be a budget way to get a website; but no one will give away 3000naira for nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Secrets Of Business Success (Facts You Don't Learn In Business School) / 10 High-paying Jobs You Can Do On The Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.