Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not (35871 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by yarcs(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Am sorry if u think my question is silly o. . But i'll like to know what a blackberry can do that tecno{android} can't because, i heard that one can now download bbm

3 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by hidenconyo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
yarcs: i heard that one can now download bbm
wtf!

3 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by oseiwe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Where u for download your bbm? E don tey wey I start to fear u.

Any fone u wanna buy shld depend on wat u really need.

4 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by 2NDACCT(f): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
which bb os nd android os r u talkin bout ?

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Lagusta(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2013
I heard the BBZ10 can run android apps, is this true??

Can it play HD games??

I was once a BB fan, but when tecno introduced their cheap droids that run ice cream sandwich for just 12K, my bold3 just started gathering dust on my wardrobe....

13 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Chomzy19(f): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta: I heard the BBZ10 can run android apps, is this true??

Can it play HD games??

I was once a BB fan, but when tecno introduced their cheap droids that run ice cream sandwich for just 12K, my bold3 just started gathering dust on my wardrobe....
yes android appswere introduced in the z10 and any other bb phone that is going to run d os10. But all apps re not available yet

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Lagusta(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chomzy19: yes android appswere introduced in the z10 and any other bb phone that is going to run d os10. But all apps re not available yet

abeg lets face facts....

The only thing a BB can do is just PINGING!!! And that has been taken over by whatsapp...

A droid can play HD games, serve as a wireless hotspot, superfast downloads, over 600,000 free apps....

I know some BB fans will say bold5,6 and curve7 can also serve as a wireless hotspot, but i heard you need credit to do that, apart from the BIS subscription, but with a droid, its FREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Why buy a 100K Z10 when you can buy an infinix or tecno for 12-15K, with better value for money!!!

32 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by oseiwe(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta:

abeg lets face facts....

The only thing a BB can do is just PINGING!!! And that has been taken over by whatsapp...

A droid can play HD games, serve as a wireless hotspot, superfast downloads, over 600,000 free apps....

I know some BB fans will say bold5,6 and curve7 can also serve as a wireless hotspot, but i heard you need credit to do that, apart from the BIS subscription, but with a droid, its FREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Why buy a 100K Z10 when you can buy an infinix or tecno for 12-15K, with better value for money!!!
Diff strokes for diff folks bro. Its d same ting dat made sm pple buy s-class instead of camry.

10 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Babalegba(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
A blackberry can save you a fortune in data charges,Android cannot do that. grin

13 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Useless blackberry.

7 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Lagusta(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Babalegba: A blackberry can save you a fortune in data charges,Android cannot do that. grin

i laugh like someone having achondroplasia!!!

Havent you heard that airtel BIS rocks on android, there are even better tweaks for other networks, now there are sims with unlimitd browsing!!!

Please donate your BB to the village champions!!!!

12 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by OCTAVO: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta:
Please donate your BB to the village champions!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by OCTAVO: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
I hate blackderry with strong passion!!!
I can never use blackderry... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Epe ko.

9 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by mrakin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Well, I love bllackberry for the cheaper browsing plan. I think all the 1k unlimited
Airtel browsing on androids are illlegal and fraudulent because it is not
Official. I do not hate any phone and nobody should. What works for you is
Your best.

6 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by walcolm(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Lagusta:

abeg lets face facts....

The 100k Z10 can play HD games and super faster download and all those 600,000 free apps will be avauilable for use on the Z10 very soon
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Lagusta(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2013
walcolm:

The 100k Z10 can play HD games and super faster download and all those 600,000 free apps will be avauilable for use on the Z10 very soon

so why buy a 100K phone when i can buy a 12K infinix or a 45- tablet..

5 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2013
BB Z10 Ports Android Apps, so buying a Z10, you have the best of two worlds, BB10 and Android Combo.

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2013
Andriod dey drink internet like water , but blackberry is very efficient with internet.

7 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Olamyyde(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Sunymoore(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2013
for Bleep sake how can u compare droid with goddamn bb, google and see galaxy s4 and dumpass bb10 reveiws

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by pekelepekele(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2013
A lot . Blackberry is now like an Identity card in Nigeria , Most people won't even ask you if you own one .,what they will ask you straight is . Let me have your pin . Can you just imagine?

21 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by gidig(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2013
Another BB bashing thread. We should not be arguing. It all depends on the value you get fro them. I do intend to get an andriod phone but i have too many of my business associates who have sworn by their BBs and the ease of things that they wont move on. the few who did came back after a few weeks. In the end, a phone simply helps us to make things easier, especially things that fetches us money. Not everyone is a techie, exploring HD games on their phone. BB does the very easy stuffs and easy for anyone to use. That is why so many people still hold their BB!

9 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by ITbomb(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2013
he he
Another Crapberry vs Droid bashing
*grab my popcorn*
following on my faithful symbian with long battery life via Joiku Wifi hotspot
My 3 Musketeers below. Ever faithful over the years

3 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kkkp: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Unlimited download..dats y am stil with bb

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lifestyle1(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Blackberry voice call to other BlackBerry users through WiFi......

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Emmysteve(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2013
I was nursing the idea of buying BB untill i came accross tecno android smart phones with cheap price.

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2013
with my blackberry, I was a browsing bastard, but now, on my Android, I just do what's important.

my whatsapp makes much more sense than my bbm.

but I don't regret the data limitation, my Android apps make me smile.

ucbrowser for Android is the bomb,
TouchPal is so awesome, type the first word and you get the sentence.
damn, I wasted my life with rim.

22 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2013
BBm #That's it
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by hustla(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2013
Babalegba: A blackberry can save you a fortune in data charges,Android cannot do that. grin

typical blackberry user..cant see beyond his nose..na same 3Gig we dey use now.fo mtn,same 1gig fo airtel ...heard eti has a tweak now sef...
keep.deceivin yaself o

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Mafun: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2013
OCTAVO: I hate blackderry with strong passion!!!
I can never use blackderry... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Epe ko.

But you can use nokia 3310.
Funny you!
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Abbey2sam(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2013

Point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam / Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) / 5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.