Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday? (889 Views)

Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday? by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,tomorrow is my sweethearts' birthday and I need your advice on what I will do to impress her and her few friends that will be present.
Re: What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2013
lyricalpontiff: Hi Nairalanders,tomorrow is my sweethearts' birthday and I need your advice on what I will do to impress her and her few friends that will be present.

I think you should talk to one of her friends...anyone that is really close to her and know what she likes. The two of you can decide on what to do for her...that's if you're thinking about throwing her a party. If it's about the gift, that would depend on some factors. Before I forget, it'll be cool if you told that her friend that you would like to keep it between you two for now! Send her my birthday wishes. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Men Really Want: 10 Things You Think Impress Him, But Don’t / Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? / Match Maker Link Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.