Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards (36642 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / Uche Ogbodo And Uchenna Nnanna @ AMMA (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by leslieu63(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
am contented with my head......

Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
oluomad: Rubbish!!
Please suen bring back sanity to nairaland!
Its not SUEN,rather its SEUN
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jesu!!!!! Na one pesin get this head??

Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
moderatorr: head of states
hammer head of horror
head office
head of department
headmaster
header
headliner
isi aba okpu
isi ebuka
isi bu ike
isi kote ebu
isi dimma
isi amaka
isi kamma
isi obodo
onye isi
I HAD MY HOMIE TRANSLATE THIS. AND CANT STOP LAUGHING. URE THE MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Blista(f): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin
hammer head of horror
head office
head of department
headmaster
header
headliner
isi aba okpu
isi ebuka
isi bu ike
isi kote ebu
isi dimma
isi amaka
isi kamma
isi obodo
onye isi
grin
hammer head of horror
head office
head of department
headmaster
header
headliner
isi aba okpu
isi ebuka
isi bu ike
isi kote ebu
isi dimma
isi amaka
isi kamma
isi obodo
onye isi
cheesycheesycheesycheesy only banky ?
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Blazinraj01(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
All I see is the weirdness in Banky's brows. They are similar to Waje's. All that is missing is eye shadow
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by paragwua: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
atleast he is in the league of cool headed guys.i think one look more handsome with big head.isi ukwu.opioro mango.and isi ko teh ebu
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by jeezybuck: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
That guys head is so HUGE, looks like grinding stone.
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Rick9(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Make thunder fire Idleness and Joblessness...
So as dem blow kiss wetin u com say make we do now ??
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by paragwua: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rick9: Make thunder fire Idleness and Joblessness...
make u go hug transferma
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by ozoemeka(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
aburo7: They traveled together for the AMMA Awards which took place at Bayelsa last night.
Do they look good together?
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/banky-w-waje-blowing-kisses-photo.html?m=0

A guy doing the duck-lip? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by trolling(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2013
i'm just loving this site more and more,yall gat me cracking up
dare2think:

angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by kundul: 3:20am On Apr 22, 2013
Banky really has a terrible skull n dis waje of a babes long mouth will surly go a long way in giving a guy sm crazy sensations mehn
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Ehn ehn!ki lo kan aye

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Blain(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2013
You criticize the head while it's busy thinking of how to make real money!
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by splashbaby(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2013
But how una take see him head for that pix....abi na becos una know say the thing big b4...That head no show fully for the pix ooo...and again, no be MI gal be dat Waje abi na another person?
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by kelahns: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2013
E come be like say na inside luxurious bus dem dey.. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2013
She must think twice before she say "First of all, go down low" because if she does, na "HEAD" on Collision oh grin...
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Pizzy01(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Wetin come happen? Dem blew each other kiss.... So what?
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by DonaldGenes(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2013
Kolade9:
Ogbeni free the guy head abeg
Lmaooooooo
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by jotax(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2013
make una free this guy abeg! bad belle ppl. Banky I feel you men, and i love your voice
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by jhidey08(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jovanna: Na head be dis?@banky i fear e head o
u sure sey if he put dat head on ur chest u no o go crazy. Chai, gals na wa o
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by jhidey08(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Rick9: Make thunder fire Idleness and Joblessness...
he dey try tlk sey make u go mop ocean.:p
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by BOG87(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
imperiouxx: [size=15pt]This on frontpage?![/size]

habah!!!! wetin hapenu chop lizard??
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by pittarz0001: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: See him big head .
lwkmd oo
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by Jovanna(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2013
jhidey08: u sure sey if he put dat head on ur chest u no o go crazy. Chai, gals na wa o
go crazy ke? I go just faint o
Re: Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards by imperiouxx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
BOG87:
habah!!!! wetin hapenu chop lizard??

Yes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) / Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.