Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets (7879 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
TOPIC: AWARENESS OF FALSE PROPHETS

TEXT: MATHEW 24: 4-5, 11, 24

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man DECEIVE you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall DECEIVE many.

11 And many FALSE PROPHETS shall rise, and shall DECEIVE many.

24 For there shall arise FALSE CHRISTS, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall DECEIVE the very elect.

INTRODUCTION

If you asked a quite large number of people, this question: ‘between EARTHQUAKE and SPIRITUAL DECEPTION, which do you consider as more grievous? Or between WAR and SPIRITUAL DECEPTION which is more serious? Without hesitation, a greater percentage of them will choose EARTHQUAKE and WAR to be more devastating that SPIRITUAL DECEPTION.

However, Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ did not see it this way. He warned us to dread spiritual deception specially and watch very carefully to avoid it.

In Mathew 24:1-51 (The mount of Olives Prophecies) where Jesus gave the prophecies of rapture and end-time, HE mentioned earthquakes, wars, famine, persecution among other things as the things that would begin to happen as the signs of HIS coming. However serious one may take all these things to be, JESUS neither repeated any one of them nor asked us to take any measure to guide against them. But HE kept repeating that FALSE PROPHETS would be many and would DECEIVE the ELECTS.

Why did JESUS CHRIST keep repeating FALSE PROPHETS/DECEPTIONS but never repeated earthquakes/wars? Let’s seek to analyze/answer this question. In doing so, let’s note that JESUS hinted us that the DECEPTIONS of the FALSE PROPHETS would be targeted at the ELECTS of CHRIST. If an earthquake happens or a war breaks out and an elect dies in the event, the ELECT will still make heaven but if an agent of Satan (False Prophet) paraded himself as a true prophet of God and He succeeded in deceiving an ELECT of CHRIST, that ELECT whom JESUS shed HIS blood for, might just end in hell or miss the rapture and the death of JESUS for that elect would be in vain.

This is why JESUS warned us to watch for deceptions more than disasters. It is in line with this concern that we present this teaching. False prophets are indeed all around us. Many don’t even know or believe they are false prophets. Many were true men of God at the beginning but have become false prophets over time even unknowingly to them. We must spread our spiritual antennas (watch) to discern them and avoid their gambits.

HOW TO RECOGNISE FALSE PROPHETS

Before we begin, let us not think that only those that parade themselves with the title of ‘prophet’ can be false prophet. ANYBODY CAN BE FALSE PROPHET DEPENDING ON WHAT HE DOES. Don’t look at his title. Just examine what he does. Consequently all false teachers, false evangelists, false pastors, false bishops, false prophets and so on (whatever name they call themselves) will all be classified as FALSE PROPHETS for the purpose of this teaching in as much as he fits into the description given in the bible.

a. His words/prophecies do not fulfil (Deuteronomy 18:21-22) Let us quickly states that there may be basically 2 types of Prophecies. These are the absolute Prophecies and The warning Prophecies. The absolute Prophecies do not depend on whether somebody commits a sin or repents. It must be fulfilled. Example is the prophecy that a virgin would give birth to a son, (JESUS) Isaiah 7:14. Example of warning prophecies is the prophecy given by Jonah to the City of Nineveh that Nineveh would be destroyed in 40 days because of its Sins but Nineveh quickly repented and the prophecy was not fulfilled (Jonah 3). That Nineveh was not destroyed did not make Jonah a false prophet because Nineveh heeded the warning. False prophets give absolute type of prophecies and the prophecies do not fulfil.

b. His words are fulfilling but He introduces another God apart from JehovahsadDeuteronomy 13:1-3) Once He introduced you to another God, watch carefully, He may just be a soothsayer, or a diviner. He may even be prophesying by Baal (Jeremiah 23:13). Quickly disengage yourself.

c. His words are fulfilling but He turns people away from God: (Deuteronomy 13:5). Since man fell through sin in the Garden of Eden, God has been working to restore man back to Himself. All prophets God has been raising from bible’s point of view are for the purpose of returning man back to God. If He is leading people away from God, please, talk to your heels, no matter how much is words are fulfilling.

d.He calls Himself JESUS CHRIST or NEW MESSIAH: (Mathew 24:4-5) Once He calls himself Jesus or new Messiah or even Holy Spirit. Quickly run as fast as your feet can support. Don’t be carried away by the signs and wonders in His gathering.

e. He does miracles but does not preach Salvation in Jesus Christ: (Mathew 24:24) Miracles are not signs that a prophet/pastor is from God. After His miracles, does He lead people to accept Jesus? Does He tell people to go and sin no more like Jesus normally did? Take note, a prophet from satan will never lead people to Jesus/God nor want people to be saved. The false prophet of the antichrist will do a lot of miracles to deceive/lead people to take the mark of the antichrist (Revelations 13: 13-15). The stage is being prepared for him. Watch the message, not the miracles.

f. He commercializes the Gospel: (2 Peter 2:3) Jesus Christ as well as the Apostles never commercialized the Gospel. Please beware. MAJORITY of PROSPERITY PREACHERS are FALSE PROPHETS. They teach you how to make money but not how to make heaven. Avoid them. If you want to learn how to make money, go to business school, not church.

g. He teaches heresies all the time: (2 Peter 2:1) Heresy is a doctrine that is not founded in the bible or contradicts the basic teachings of the bible. A preacher may make mistake at times, that may not classify him as false prophet but a false prophet will preach heresy at all time especially in areas of salvation/holiness standard of God and tries to justify his preachings with human wisdom. Always match every teaching with the bible.

h. He uses feigned/ambiguous words a lot to deceive: (2 Peter 2: 3) If He genuinely wish to lead you to God and interested in your salvation, His words should be simple and not be chosen to confuse you more.

i. He introduces another gospel or perverts the gospel: (Galatians 1:6-9) Call it ‘gospel of propserity’, ‘gospel of once saved, always saved’, gospel of liberty to do what we want’, ‘gospel of God is not concerned with what you do with your body but your heart’, gospel of there is no hell’, ‘gospel of grace covers you no matter what you do’ and so on. Whoever preaches it is accursed. Please, run from them and don’t share in their curses.

j. He does not rebuke SINs nor warns on the dangers of SINs: (Ezekiel 3:18) Sinners are always comfortable to listen to his ministrations. He allows all manners of behaviors and dressing. He won’t just talk about hell nor rebuke sin, not to drive worshipers away. He only preaches palatable messages. It’s on few occasions I have heard preachers on television/radio preach about hell. Yet, I have heard countless numbers preach about love, blessings, solutions, prosperity. I have seen a lot of publications of solution night revivals but yet to see just one repentance revival, here in Nigeria. This is why we see religious activities are increasing but still, SIN and corruption are also increasing (false prophets). This is the design of satan, through his false prophets: increased religious activities, less righteousness/holiness.

k. He denies JESUS CHRIST is the Saviour or only Saviour or acknowledges other means of salvation (2 Peter 2:1) There are increasing denials of Jesus as the only Saviour in recent times by some well known preachers, presenters, religious leaders and so on. Once, they deny JESUS as the only Saviour, just know they have become agents of Satan. Avoid them altogether. Some may even parade religion as means of salvation rather than JESUS. No religion can save, even Christianity. Only Jesus saves.

l. He denies JESUS as THE SON OF GOD: (1 John 2:22-23) The bible defines the antichrist as one who will deny JESUS CHRIST as son of God and also deny God as the Father. But the spirit of this antichrist has long been in existence working through men and women (false prophets of antichrist) to deny Jesus as Son of God. Even today, they still deny Jesus as Son of GOD. Whoever does this is an agent of the antichrist. Whether he realizes or not. Do not be deceived by them. The bible warned of them in advance.

OTHERS MAY INCLUDE

m. He teaches that all men are serving the same God. This is a blatant lie from the pit of hell. Though, God is one, not all men are serving Him. This statement is aimed at making the elects believe a lie. Quickly dissociate yourself from such people.

n. He tries to bring all religions together as one (ECUMENISM) This agenda has b een on-going. Please, don’t be part of it. The campaigners of such are false prophets.

o. He relegates the message of repentance and holiness Without repentance/holiness in Christ Jesus, no man will enter heaven. If He is not preaching holiness, perhaps he does not want you to enter heaven. Be careful.

p. He rarely quotes from bible (scripture) but loves to quotes the supposed wise sayings of acclaimed great men The bible is there for us to quote when we are ministering, not the sayings of supposed great men most of whom were unbelievers. If you are particularly looking for wise sayings, read the book of proverbs.

q. He is fetish He uses abominable things like charms, incantations, divinations, rituals, magic, sorcery and so on.

CONCLUSION

Now, that we can rightly say that Christendom/Church or better still, the elects, have been invaded and besieged with false prophets of satan to deceive us to loss our salvations and follow satan to hell just as Jesus as told us in advance that they would happen. In Mathew 24: 25, Jesus says 25 Behold, I have told you before. JESUS had told us, before, and now, I have reminded you, perhaps you were ignorant. Now, you may be without excuse. Jesus is truly coming.

See our other teachings below or send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com to receive them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)

https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)

https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)

ACTIONS

Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

· make all efforts heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

· Be watchful. Don’t be in haste to attend any revival just because you see the banners on the road.

· Pay attention to what is happening in your church.

· Guard your salvation jealously that you may make it to the Kingdom of God and that you may also make the rapture.

If your answers are NO? Why not repent today, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and forsake sins. Please, say this prayer genuinely. Lord Jesus, please forgive me all my sins. Watch away my sins with your blood and save my soul. I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. amen

PRAYERS

· Lord Jesus, anoint my eyes with eye salve that I may see the plans of the enemy.

· O Lord, fill me with the Spirit of discernment

· Lord Jesus, Let me escape all traps that Satan has used its false prophets to set for me.

· Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me all sins that can make me to miss rapture.

· Fill me with the grace to watch and pray.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us atraptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
There a lot of ecumenism activities going on now. Please watch out, even in your local churches.
Dont fall prey to their antics. They are attemting to bring all religions together as one in the name of peace.
Remember, the bible talks about this time.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

3 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2013
The FINAL FALSE PROPHETS will be ushered in, with the antichrist (Revelations 13:11-18). There operating system is deception. All these false prophets all around now are just to prepare the entry ground for their masters: the antichrist and FINAL FALSE PROPHET. Brethren, WATCH. If you fall to the gimmick of any false prophet now, chances are high that you will fall to the deception of the FINAL FALSE PROPHET and you may just bow down and worship the antichrist or receive his mark

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2013
The FINAL FALSE PROPHET will be ushered in, with the antichrist (Revelations 13:11-18). Their operating system is deception. All the false prophets that are all around now are just to prepare the entry ground for their masters: the antichrist and FINAL FALSE PROPHET. Brethren, WATCH. If you fall to the gimmick of any false prophet now, chances are high that you will fall to the deception of the FINAL FALSE PROPHET and you may just bow down and worship the antichrist or receive his mark.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DrummaBoy(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Save for the 'Once saved, always saved' doctrine, I agree with most of what you have written
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2013
DrummaBoy: Save for the 'Once saved, always saved' doctrine, I agree with most of what you have written

What is it about that one sir?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DrummaBoy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
If you teach that Christian can loose their salvation, you say the cross of Jesus is not sufficient.
What sort Savior will Jesus be if He cannot save to the uttermost. He has said he would not loose a sheep God has given him.

So while I agree that so called Christians can be lost, the ones Jesus genuinely saved, he would keep to the end. Salvation is first a sovereign work of God; it however shown fort in the good works of the Christian. That is what I mean, sir.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
DrummaBoy: If you teach that Christian can loose their salvation, you say the cross of Jesus is not sufficient.
What sort Savior will Jesus be if He cannot save to the uttermost. He has said he would not loose a sheep God has given him.

So while I agree that so called Christians can be lost, the ones Jesus genuinely saved, he would keep to the end. Salvation is first a sovereign work of God; it however shown fort in the good works of the Christian. That is what I mean, sir.

Thank you, for your humble reply. Please know that JESUS CHRIST is not selective in saving people. He is ready to save ALL SOULS 'genuinely' . He was not joking when HE went to the cross. HE desired to save all souls genuinely. However, we, too, have parts to play in our salvation. We have to work it out (phillipians 2:12) and endure it to the end (mathew 24:13).
Salvation through Jesus is free and genuine, Somebody can lose the salvation if he backslided (willingly going back to sin). If once saved means 'always saved', then backsliders will make heaven but we know backslide will not make heaven unless they return and repent. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DrummaBoy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
None of us knows who will make heaven or not only God. I cannot remember any scripture that says backslidders will not make heaven.
Hebrew 11 gave us heroes of faith like Samson and Solomon. They are both with the cloud of witnesses today. You would say they backslidded.
The issue still boils down to those Christ has saved Himself and not necessarily someone who answered an altar call.
What we should be concerned about is bringing men to God and making every man know his God himself.
As for the salvation Jesus bought, even sin cannot treaten it. Romans 8:28-end.
This an old argument: Calvinism vs. Arminianism. And there is no need rehearsing it here. Let it be sufficient to say Jesus saves to the uttermost and let us all trust Him alone for our salvation and not our works, regardless which side of argument we reside.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DrummaBoy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
The greatest treat to d gospel today is not once saved forever saved but the prosperity gospel.
A gospel of everything goes. Whitefield was calvanist; Wesley was Arminian but btw them thousands came to d saving grace of Jesus. Today, people are not being saved. Rather, we are churning out religious people who mouth God for the things they can get from him. That is the biggest challenge.
Another is the altar call. The false sense of being a Christian all because an individual ans an altar call is making for hundreds of false disciples today. So that Christianity has become popular and has Lost its power.
Those are my grouse with modern gospel and the false prophet today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
DrummaBoy: The greatest treat to d gospel today is not once saved forever saved but the prosperity gospel.
A gospel of everything goes. Whitefield was calvanist; Wesley was Arminian but btw them thousands came to d saving grace of Jesus. Today, people are not being saved. Rather, we are churning out religious people who mouth God for the things they can get from him. That is the biggest challenge.
Another is the altar call. The false sense of being a Christian all because an individual ans an altar call is making for hundreds of false disciples today. So that Christianity has become popular and has Lost its power.
Those are my grouse with modern gospel and the false prophet today.

Thank you my brother. You have just hit the nail at the head.
WE ARE IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR. THE TRUMPET WILL SOON SOUND. LETS US PREPARE AND HELP OTHERS TO PREPARE AS WELL. Thank you.
I hope you have seen our other teachings. More will still come to help prepare as many souls as possible for rapture.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by ninja4life(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lol so spititual deception of a man is greater than war and earthquake dat can take lives of millions of people,pls go and tell dat to children of victims of nigeria civil war or d world war or those dat lost their lives due to natural disasters can lives dat are lost be recoverd or even get another chance while those alive can still get to know ur truth about spiritual life so get ur fact right.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by shdemidemi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
I am for almost all that was written except the for the part where the gift of grace was demeaned. Can we work our salvation by works?
Please try and understand grace in its fullness. I believe once you are saved you are saved forever.
If you think otherwise, please tell me why through the scriptures. Thank you
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
shdemidemi: I am for almost all that was written except the for the part where the gift of grace was demeaned. Can we work our salvation by works?
Please try and understand grace in its fullness. I believe once you are saved you are saved forever.

No, we cannot be saved by works. This means that no amount of 'supposed good works outside of JESUS' that i do can save me unless i repent through JESUS CHRIST. However, once we have come to repentance in Christ JESUS, all our past sins will be forgiven by grace, not by merit. After that, we must make conscious effort to run away from sin till we die or till we are raptured. It is when we have achieved either of this two that the salvation plan of God has been concluded. We must maintain the status of being saved till the end.

If a person that has repented and become born-again goes back to sin and dies in sin. He will go to hell. He has lost that salvation. Consider the following verses.

Mathew 24: 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Finally, a once-saved is not always saved. a person can backslide and even goes back to ways of life worse than when he never knew Christ. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
shdemidemi: I am for almost all that was written except the for the part where the gift of grace was demeaned. Can we work our salvation by works?

It is not I that say we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. It is the bible that says it and when I quote the scripture,I do not mean to demean the work of the cross. But the fact remains that after you gave your life to Jesus Christ, you must make conscious effort to run away from sin, you must seek to know God better by reading bible, you must fellowship, you must seek to do HIS wills even when you find it difficult. Spirit of God will assist us in these areas if we are ask Him. When you begin to do all these things, you are working the salvation you earn in JESUS Christ out.

Phillipians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by shdemidemi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
annyplenty:

It is not I that say we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. It is the bible that says it and when I quote the scripture,I do not mean to demean the work of the cross. But the fact remains that after you gave your life to Jesus Christ, you must make conscious effort to run away from sin, you must seek to know God better by reading bible, you must fellowship, you must seek to do HIS wills even when you find it difficult. Spirit of God will assist us in these areas if we are ask Him. When you begin to do all these things, you are working the salvation you earn in JESUS Christ out.

Phillipians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Good.. Lets check other translations to be sure what context 'work' was used by the apostle

Philippians 2:12
Common English Bible (CEB)

12 Therefore, my loved ones, just as you always obey me, not just when I am present but now even more while I am away, carry out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

ERV
12 My dear friends, you always obeyed what you were taught. Just as you obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important for you to obey now that I am not there. So you must continue to live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation. Do this with fear and respect for God.

Ponder on that. Thanks
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by shdemidemi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
annyplenty:

No, we cannot be saved by works. This means that no amount of 'supposed good works outside of JESUS' that i do can save me unless i repent through JESUS CHRIST. However, once we have come to repentance in Christ JESUS, all our past sins will be forgiven by grace, not by merit. After that, we must make conscious effort to run away from sin till we die or till we are raptured. It is when we have achieved either of this two that the salvation plan of God has been concluded. We must maintain the status of being saved till the end.

If a person that has repented and become born-again goes back to sin and dies in sin. He will go to hell. He has lost that salvation. Consider the following verses.

Mathew 24: 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Finally, a once-saved is not always saved. a person can backslide and even goes back to ways of life worse than when he never knew Christ. Shalom

A simple question please

When God plagued Egypt by killing all the firstborn. The children of Israel were instructed to put the blood of a lamb on lintels and door- posts. My question is this, if pharaoh and his family were to be under the blood, could they have been saved saved?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

A simple question please

When God plagued Egypt by killing all the firstborn. The children of Israel were instructed to put the blood of a lamb on lintels and door- posts. My question is this, if pharaoh and his family were to be under the blood, could they have been saved saved?

Thank you shdemidemi for youur response.
I can not use my own understanding to answer your question since the bible didnt answer it. God is the righteuos judge and sovereign. However, God could have saved them or not. He has power to do such.

The purpose of my thread and my calling is to call people to repentance in JESUS CHRIST and to sensitize them to prepare
for the return of the messiah. I will not want to violate the purpose as much as i can do. Though, i will be ready to answer questions i am asked according to how God has enabled me in the knowledge of HIS word.

If God has used the thread to bless you in anyway, Glory be to Him. If there is anything you find questionable, pls ask.
If both of us do not agree on our answers, then, lets pray for more understanding of HIS words.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by shdemidemi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
annyplenty:

Thank you shdemidemi for youur response.
I can not use my own understanding to answer your question since the bible didnt answer it. God is the righteuos judge and sovereign. However, God could have saved them or not. He has power to do such.

The purpose of my thread and my calling is to call people to repentance in JESUS CHRIST and to sensitize them to prepare
for the return of the messiah. I will not want to violate the purpose as much as i can do. Though, i will be ready to answer questions i am asked according to how God has enabled me in the knowledge of HIS word.

If God has used the thread to bless you in anyway, Glory be to Him. If there is anything you find questionable, pls ask.
If both of us do not agree on our answers, then, lets pray for more understanding of HIS words.

I respect your humility my fellow saint.

I would appreciate if you can mull over that question because it is 1 very important mystery of grace in the past ages that is now been revealed to the church.
The morals or good ways of the children of Israel would not have saved them from the spirit of death. All that could keep them safe was the blood of the lamb. The mystery of what God did to the children of Israel has been revealed by the gospel of Christ. Today, Christ is the lamb and His blood is over the church; This blood has made us righteous before God.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by chuose: 2:56am On May 10, 2013
YES THERE ARE MANY FALSE TEACHERS, SOME FREEMASON'S

There is this Pastor that has been identified as a Freemason

See proof

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/04/pastor-of-abounding-love-is-freemason.html
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
chuose: YES THERE ARE MANY FALSE TEACHERS, SOME FREEMASON'S

There is this Pastor that has been identified as a Freemason

See proof

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/04/pastor-of-abounding-love-is-freemason.html

May God help us. there are so many false prophets all around now. the rate at which 'men of God' are falling away is so scaring. we really need to be watchful and in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Take heed lest they deceive you.

JESUS is coming. Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by anibi9674: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
shdemidemi:

I respect your humility my fellow saint.

I would appreciate if you can mull over that question because it is 1 very important mystery of grace in the past ages that is now been revealed to the church.
The morals or good ways of the children of Israel would not have saved them from the spirit of death. All that could keep them safe was the blood of the lamb. The mystery of what God did to the children of Israel has been revealed by the gospel of Christ. Today, Christ is the lamb and His blood is over the church; This blood has made us righteous before God.

after they were saved by d blood in d land of egypt they backslided in d wilderness nd 23 thousand of them were killed in a day bcuz of d sin of fornication. Dis were d same pple dat were ones saved by d blood. Hw cum 23thousand died in a day?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by shdemidemi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
anibi9674: after they were saved by d blood in d land of egypt they backslided in d wilderness nd 23 thousand of them were killed in a day bcuz of d sin of fornication. Dis were d same pple dat were ones saved by d blood. Hw cum 23thousand died in a day?

24 thousand actually died. Remember, we are not looking at these stories themselves- we are seeing Christ and grace in their story for apart from Christ, the bible is a closed book. We have to read seeing Christ at the center.

The children of Israel got to another phase, another dispensation which was of the law at this time.

They died because they now have the law.... The law was there to condemn and kill, even Moses could not get into the promise land by the law. No man can get to God by the deeds of the law for you can only get to God by by faith.

Romans 9:30

30 What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. 32 Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Somebody once asked me How He could detect a false teacher. The response I gave him was below.

thank you very much. just as it is difficult to detect an HIV positive without testing him, it may be difficult to detect a false teacher by just an appearance. Apostle John asked us to test all spirits to be able to discern.

One sure way to detect is by asking some of the following question.

1. Is he consistently preaching what Jesus preached (salvation, repentance, warning about hell, holiness, and so on) Jesus never preached about money.

2. Is he preaching or teaching similar things to what the apostles preached. all of them preached undiluted message of kingdom of God, not motivation speaking, not hypocrisy.

3. is his teaching rebuking SIN like prophets of old?

4. Does his teaching prepare you for heaven or prepare you to acquire more on earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Take heed that no one deceive you.

Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

Jesus is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..coming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
If the bulk of his preachings centers around him, at all times, rather than around Jesus Christ, then he is a false prophet.

Run away quickly before he lures you to hell.

WATCH, else they deceive you.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live a holy life.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJqA-oKi20&list=UUSmq5DQpGAdKrgoUPfrdj_Q

Dont let satan deceive you. Take heed and watch.

Jesus is coming. Prepare in absolute holiness

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by Topgainer: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2014
I was touched by the write up, good work annyplenty
The area I'ld want you to look at carefully is the meanings of the elect, the phrase saved from the foundation, parable of the lost coin, lost sheep, the left us because they were not part of us. I guess you are familiar with the location of these in the Bible.
That somebody said he is a pastor, born- again doesn't make him one. Agents of Satan can start of seemingly genuine but it doesn't take long before they reveal who they were. In most cases, although they may be found to identify with the things of God they have never been the elect ab initio
Therefore, you cannot use them to estimate the dept of God's work of grace on his elect.
But like the foolish virgin some of the elect will miss rapture because of unpreparedness but will go through the tribulation.
There is more but search the scriptures in the light of the above
Again I also discovered that some persons even at the point of death are given the opportunity to repent which they grab before they give up the ghost. Such persons don't die at their sickbed without fulfilling that. The case with this group is that they may have missed the benefits of walking in dominion that salvation brings while alive but the ultimate aim of Salvation does not elude them. How would you explain that? That's where the true meaning of the elect and salvation comes in.
I don't have the full understanding of it, however, I believe that as the seals/books are opened more light will be thrown on it
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by jdilight(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2014

Please can you broaden your view of what grace is?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by jdilight(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
shdemidemi:

A simple question please

Yes, they would have been saved.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
A so called 'pastor' that once made his congregation ate grass has made them drink petrol this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XkzZvbJCg#t=1099

JESUS is coming.
Cover yourself with bloodof Jesus Christ and wear full garment of God to survive the unclean spirits of this time.

www.jesuscoming1..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Sermon Notes / You Shall Not Die But Live / What Are Your Plans For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.