Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... (1639 Views)

6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. / sexual decadence; the christain stand point / S.exaul Intercourse In The Christain Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Ozegbe(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
he is reverend, worshipped, perceived as a loving, kind God.
This is my major problem with xtainity.
after all the evil deeds their god committed in the bible, even killing the whole world saving few, they dnt see a problem with it. Why?becos he repented and gave us a new testament.
If xtains are ok wit the killings in the bible by a god who says he remain thesame yesterday, today and forever and he changeth not, then al xtains shud be ok wit the killings of
mao - killed apt 70m ppl
joseph stalin - apt 28m ppl during the great purge
adolf hitler - the nazist that killed apt 8 to 12m ppl
the rwanda genocide that claim apt the life of 1m ppl.
And many more..etc. If they all did repent before their demise, acording to the bible, we can safely say that they are currently dancing azonto in heaven.
Even if the xtain god is real and he is the one to be worship, i stil wil not worship him except he appears to me and give me concrete reasons why he committed so much evil in the past.

i still dnt understand the story of job.
I rest my case for now
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
LET US DESTROY THIS FAKE GOD AND RESTORE THE TRUE GODS! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by k2039: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
How will you recognize Him even if He appears to you?.

Just curious, anyone can profess to be God.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by k2039: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
LET US DESTROY THIS FAKE GOD AND RESTORE THE TRUE GODS! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Who are the true God(s)?.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Ozegbe(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
k2039: How will you recognize Him even if He appears to you?.

Just curious, anyone can profess to be God.

he probably needs to jump out of the sky and say something. He has been mute for too long u know
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Omon11(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
you definately need CHRIST!!!!!
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Omon11(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
you definately need CHRIST!!!!
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by mollie12: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ozegbe: he is reverend, worshipped, perceived as a loving, kind God.
after all the evil deeds their god committed in the bible, even killing the whole world saving few, they dnt see a problem with it. Why?becos he repented and gave us a new testament.
If xtains are ok wit the killings in the bible by a god who says he remain thesame yesterday, today and forever and he changeth not, then al xtains shud be ok wit the killings of
mao - killed apt 70m ppl
And many more..etc. If they all did repent before their demise, acording to the bible, we can safely say that they are currently dancing azonto in heaven.
Even if the xtain god is real and he is the one to be worship, i stil wil not worship him except he appears to me and give me concrete reasons why he committed so much evil in the past.

I rest my case for now

No offence, but in this post is revealed the hypocrisy of man.

So you have a problem with a god that kills? I hope you were not among those cheering when Obama announced he had killed Osama? Or when Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi went down? Hope you don't harbor a tinge of relief when news that certain Boko Haram members have been taken out gets to you. God is a God of love but also of justice, and those that believe in Him believe He had a very good reason for the things He did. (And mind you, most of the atrocious stuff attributed to him have been exaggerated).

Also, let's not forget that He created the world and He is sovereign. He gave us breath and life and whenever He feels like he can take it back. That's His prerogative - His area of jurisdiction. We don't have a right to butt in on his area of jurisdiction because He does not butt in on our area of free will. Human beings freely make the choice to follow Satan and live wickedly but you don't hear God complaining about that.

And a piece of advice from a fellow man to another - the one who has the higher view has the greatest foresight (and even hindsight). Its nothing but foolishness on all accounts to question God for the decisions He took/is taking. That's the same way a young boy will look at his father as being wicked for not allowing him to handle the car keys but you and I know the foresight wisdom the father is operating in. So why is it so hard to give God that allowance?

And no, God did NOT repent. He still remains the same, yesterday, today and forever.

I don't know how much internet access you have but if you are really looking for an explanation on why God wiped the earth with a flood, and did those other seemingly 'terrible' things, there is a documentary on You tube by the Fuel Project called 'Know your enemy' that deals with those issues. Its really long, 77 videos, but the answers to what you are searching should be found in the first 10 videos.

2 Likes

Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2013
^^^ Funny comment. So, what exactly makes God different from man?
Why should he be worshipped if he thinks and acts just like a man?
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2013
mollie12:
And no, God did NOT repent. He still remains the same, yesterday, today and forever.

Genesis 6:6
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exodus 32:14
And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Hehheee..
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2013
God of the bible gave birth to God of the quran which He and Mohamed produced terror-humans.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2013
The more I look at it, the more christianity looks to me like glorified paganism.
Take the old testament for instance, they had the ephod then which was some sort of divination device used not unlike the ways cowries are used by Ifa preists today. That is curious considering that they claimed they had the living God talking directly to them.
In history, it will be seen throughout that whenever war is to be waged, people made sacrifices to their gods and the preists always told them their god has ordered them to totally anihilate the enemies and bring back their wives and female children as sex slaves or just rape and kill them. And when they lose the war, they blamed the nature of the sacrifices they made or they blamed someone for incuring the wrath of their god on them. That can be found throughout most part of the old testament.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Christianity is glorified paganism.. no doubt..
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
A creator might exist but there is no way that the Jewish God would be that creator.
He had so much blood lust and loved animal sacrifices as much as any other God of the time. There is absolutely no difference between him and the God of the Aztecs.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Homebaked: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ozegbe: he is reverend, worshipped, perceived as a loving, kind God.
mao - killed apt 70m ppl

I rest my case for now
Well, if the God you are talking about is the Creator, and if He gave life to everyone without their asking then He could take life as He deems fit. Don’t forget that He is able to bring those He kills back to life if it suits His purpose.
I make objects out of clay. The ones I am pleased with, I dry and bake to make permanent. The ones I don’t like I crush, reconstitute and produce better things out of. Sovereignty means something, doesn’t it?
Now if you knew that all the people wiped away in the ‘genocide’ by God have been purified and admitted into a superior life beyond this realm, I am sure you will then see God as their benefactor and not otherwise. The above is possible for the One to whom nothing is impossible.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by mollie12: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Da-ny-ell:

Hmmm. I'm not sure you understood the comment or is it that you just want to comment for commenting sake?
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by mollie12: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto:
Genesis 6:6
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exodus 32:14
And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

And this is the point where you either wear the big-boy pants for theological analysis or just leave the issue and admit you don't understand it.

Understand context before you start throwing random scripture around.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
mollie12:

And this is the point where you either wear the big-boy pants for theological analysis or just leave the issue and admit you don't understand it.

Understand context before you start throwing random scripture around.
It's there in plain text. God repented. Simple and short. Would a theological analysis change the meaning of repent? undecided
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
mollie12:

Hmmm. I'm not sure you understood the comment or is it that you just want to comment for commenting sake?
* God gets angry
* he punishes children for the father's sin
*he changes his mind after making a decision
* he sends evil spirit to torment those who refuse to carry out his genocide order perfectly e.g Saul
* he loves being praised all the time (like an earthly king)
* he has an enemy (like seriously)
* he loves the smell of burnt animals (they make his head go gaga like chuddy k)
and
* he has a face, ears, nose, mouth, hands and legs.

Once again I ask, how is he different from man?
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by nnofaith: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
this thread cracks me up especially the part the lady commented on taking scriptures out of context. didnt see that coming! i expected something like"you need to be in the spirit to understand"
yeye!
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
nnofaith: this thread cracks me up especially the part the lady commented on taking scriptures out of context. didnt see that coming! i expected something like"you need to be in the spirit to understand"
yeye!
No!! You seriously need to be in the spirit of the twisting tiger to understand. Tell her to explain that verse and you'll get an epistle of gigantic proportions
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

**Singing in Timaya's voice**

...What have we done to the gods?

...Wey dem put you for this cause..

...There is no time to digress..

...For another man's stress...
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
striktlymi:

**Singing in Timaya's voice**

...What have we done to the gods?

...Wey dem put you for this cause..

...There is no time to digress..

...For another man's stress...

lol...
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto:

lol...

Lol!
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by mollie12: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto:
It's there in plain text. God repented. Simple and short. Would a theological analysis change the meaning of repent? undecided

Reading the scriptures right before and after the passages you quoted would help your understanding of the meaning of repent.

Please do that before you comment again as I'm 2 seconds away from a face-palm moment.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by mollie12: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
And then something tells me this topic was dead on arrival anyways... Happens when you try to use little minds to comprehend great things...

**unfollows**
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by kambo(m): 3:20am On Apr 30, 2013
oh poster u thnk God will pamper u to accept him. Thnk again. The wages of sin is death an issue god wudnt waive instead he sent His Son Jesus Christ to die go to Hell so u wont go. If he didnt Spare His own Son who became Sin so tht Humanity will escape eternal Damnation , then, i shudder at wat does who reject tht Salvation offer will face. You r wtout xcuse. Like i say enjoy ur few days in polluted earth, this is d best u'll ever experience , cuz after death u'll wish d God u mock now will come and save u but it will b too late. Remember hell isnt a threat but a notice. If u smoke cigar u'll get cancer (likely) is not a threat. But feel free to smoke. You understand this but u dnt understand when Jesus says, Except u ar born-again you cannot enter d kingdom of God. You cant blame God one bit for where u end up. God is a just God. He judges fairly. You hav no problem with human Judges dispensing capital punishment yet u shake ur feast at God! In every instance in d OT the slaughtered folks cud hav avoided d punishment. Do u know wat sin is? Do u know d gravity of it?today nigerians languish from d scourge of boko haram do u know d origin of it. 9/11 kept the whole world in shock because of the lenght man will go to vent his bitterness. If one of those terrorists survived and got lynched by a mob wudnt u justify it? But a generation of wild ppl were born because of one man's sin (Abraham) . Abraham cud only see d present (s.ex wth Hagar) not 9/11. If u cud see wat ishmael wud cause you wud hve killed Abraham urself. But God is merciful. Adam cud only see himself gaining mor knowledge and being free frm "this tyrant" little did he know humanity would sold as slaves to sin. God had to go the extra mile to redeem man (buy man back from eternal damnation). Dyu know tht move shocked Satan so much because wen satan sinned he wasnt forgiven so thoughtadam's offsprings too wont b forgiven. Well he is workg hard to get ppl like u to doubt God and deny his existence so tht u wont avail urself d opportunity of enjoying salvation tht was freely purchased for you. Its going 2 b ur loss. U neva made d devil's job easier thn doubtg the existence of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2013
^^^ Salvation from what exactly? Hell?
So if there were no hell, will you bother about salvation? (if your answer is no, then you are serving your God because you fear hell and not because you love your God).
Imagine, God created hell and then threatens his own creations to subservience with that same hell.
Even the Satan that you are always accusing of trying to be like God, can you categorically tell me what he did to warrant the everlasting torture? He wanted a higher position, he rebelled, he failed. A wise God would put him in a correctional facility and try to correct the fault in his creation but what did your God do? He hurls him to earth to cause havoc. Everything happening in this world is the fault of your God, he could have ended everything before it even began but he decided to let it play out even when he knew the outcome. Why didn't he take his advice of purging the evil before it has a chance to spread. I'm sorry but your God is the cause of all the "wahala" we see in the world today.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by kambo(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2013
^^^
salvation from Hell - first and most importantly and from Sin and its effects
and from the Devil and his works.
"if there were no Hell, will you bother with salvation (if no , then you are serving your God out of fear)"
A christian is suppose to serve God out of love not fear.
The bible says "Fear not" , 365 times in the bible.
The Bible says "God has not given his children , a spirit of fear"
so God doesnt want you to serve him in dread or terror,but in love.
But God wants his children to have a reverential fear, a good holy fear of him.
like you'll have for say,the cheif in your town or your Daddy.
You love your dad but you also fear him.he's not your mate and you dont talk to him like mates.
One thing God has done ,thru the death of Christ,is to give man the Honour of approaching him,God,
Directly.
24/7. the bible say "with boldness , you should approach the throne of grace"
.this is an honour.
to see some important men,it takes you days!!
and we put up with the insults and snobbery. But God,
almighty God, gives man the honour of coming into his throne room to have an audience with Him.-that is Love!!
some Christians serve God out of a fear of going to hell,true. some serve God out
of admiration for His person. God is awesome and worthy of praise. either way - the ultimate goal is to
make heaven. or make it in the end. If you dont make Heaven - it's better you were never even born.
That said- God didnt create people to threaten them with Hell: Every man has a purpose to fulfill,
Hell shud be the list consideration. it's more about fulfilling your life's purpose . running your race successfully
and doing what God created u and put u on earth to do.

"imagine God created then threatens his own creatures to subservience to hell".
God never threatened you. neither does He dangle hell in your face to scare you.
Fact. The idea of hell isnt even really scary . the idea of aids isnt really scary. why?
if you want to do sin and live your life as you like it - no fear can inhibit you for long-
so if God was trying to use hell to scare people ,it wudnt work for long. and it has been proven.
People have heard the hell message for long and it may first hav bothered them,but later it will be like
water on a ducks back- that's man for you.
God simply says: the penalty for sin - breaking God's law is death (physical death ) and spiritual separation (hell/lake of fire)
but He has made a way of escape (there is a free gift of eternal life ).
how hard is it to gain this eternal life? you can get it in under 5 mins ,if you are sincere.
so if God wanted threaten would he make eternal life available and so easy to get in the first place?
Do you know any dictator-who made it so easy for his victims to flee his tyranny?

" what satan did to deserve his eternal torture"
Are you pitying the Devil?
one.
his eternal torture is well deserved. Because - first - he , satan, a created being , note:
every fiber of his being was thought out and put together by God.
His wisdom,beauty,power are all gifts from God. But He used it against God!!!!
God- kicked him out of heaven. And all the angels that sided with him.
2.) Satan is behind the worlds woes , directly and indirectly.
The Thief, comes to kill,steal,destroy.
He's the inspiration behind every form and manifestation of evil.
he plants the seed for vice in man.
can you e.g calculate the hurt inflicted by groups like boko haram,al qaeida etc.
cocaine - prominent well educated people losing thier destinies to addiction and endingup in crack houses for the
rest of their lives.
wars and famine-
if you can estimate the damages - even you would - say "the lake of fire is not enough for such a being".
but God has prepared the ultimate and just punishment for him.
Satan is anti-god. He fights God and the plan of God at every step.
But God is sovereign - and instead of destroy satan like a mosquito , he has allowed Satan to do his evil deeds,
so that it will be manifest how evil ,He satan is.
And so that when Judgement is meted out , he ,Satan will be without excuse.
Note. Satan,is not an equal opposite to God.
An angel, not even an arch angel,i guess, will bind satan up like a common criminal and throw him into an endless pit
during the millenial reign of christ.
And after that, when the devil is released for , He satan, will still , incite rebellion against God.
point: The Devil will never ever ever repent. if Satan, repented,initially,maybe , I can't speak for God,
maybe God wold have considered.
But understand , that God is a sovereign being. Not a democrat.
He judges fairly but cannot be judged.
one attribute of kings of old is that they weild power- u defy a king u lose you head.
Think of God in this way.
Defying God is a no no.
Satan, thought God will squash man, when man sinned. But God did the unthinkable-
He gave man a second chance!! Till date - the devil couldnt fathom God doing that - cuz angels that sinned had
no second chance!!!. But the jokes on him (satan).
Satan is a serial failure.
he failed at inciting a coup in heaven.
Jesus,came to earth to die for man,he got Jesus killed. But it backfired against him, he lost ,
big time.
all powers in heaven and hell were vested on Jesus and at the mention of that name , all knees bow (including the knee of satan)
now, lost souls can get saved .
and in the end he'll be thrown into the lake of fire.
The guy is a loser.born to lose.
Da-ny-ell:
He wanted a higher position, he rebelled, he failed. A wise God would put him in a correctional facility and try to correct the fault in his creation but what did your God do?

You atheists, have a way of dumping,trivialising magnitudes of sin to make your point.
Do your home work before accusing God.
Satan wanted a higher position.
God doesnt make imperfect ,flawed things. The bible says satan was perfect -in beauty,wisdom.
Do you know satan's position before his fall? He was lucifer. An arch-angel. not an ordinary angel.
on par with arch angels like Michael and Gabriel.
He beheld God's face-every day.
He was lower in position only to God-the son.
what more position could he want?
Who told you that God's throne was up for grabs or contest?
I know you dnt want to have nothing to do with God but dont toss this biased colored logic here.
Satan was and is a created being?! created for what? to serve the creator.
Satan does not have what it takes to be God and will never be God.
Satan is obsessed with being God - remember when Jesus was on earth- one of the temptations
of Jesus was "worship me!!".
Satan,is still dangling that temptation before millions, who gladly do it in exchange for
fame ,wealth etc.
in the end,he'll force (satan is no diplomat) humanity to WORSHIP HIM or be killed.
A creator is a person who creates tools for a purpose. e.g say you create a hammer for driving in nails,
if that hammer tries to do the job of a spoon it will fail miserably.
Satan was created for worship - if satan tried to be God he would fail.
Besides, if satan got to be God , then God would be where? serving Satan,under satan?
can you even imagine the thought of it?
God serving his creation.
"he hurls him to earth , to cause havoc".
in your life do you enjoy freedom?
i mean, say you want to buy a particular phone ,you make a choice right. a choice that pleases you.
you like some songs, and hate others. you like to dress in a particular style right.
this gift- is what makes man able to live a colorful varied life. it is a gift from God.
Thank God for this gift.
Take this gift away, (use of force,intimidation,shaming,threats),and man is restrained in his living.
This gift to be authentic,must be completely unrestricted.
meaning, if you like evil and want to do it - because of the respect and gift of free will, u mustnt be curtailed.
God gave man,the greatest gift ever, free will, man used it to serve satan.
How is that God's fault.
please.
if your dad gives you a computer to use in school and u use it to view porn? is it his fault?
if on the other hand you use your computer to develop facebook? is it to his credit?
No.
no law court will accuse you dad of making you a child molester if you use his gift negatively.
Man,abused his free will.
Take smoker for example. They are warned that tobacco smoking can cause cancer.
They know about the consequences but love to smoke.
The government could crackdown on smokers right?
it has cracked down on marijuana. but aren't weed smoker and prostitute patronisers clamoring for more freedom
to do their thing?
arent gay/lesbian clamoring for freedom to do their thing?
they feel stiffled if restricted. man wants freedom. including freedom to do evil.to sin.
is this God's fault?
think.
Da-ny-ell:

Why didn't he take his advice of purging the evil before it has a chance to spread. I'm sorry but your God is the cause of all the "wahala" we see in the world today.
are you asking to learn or asking to accuse?
asking with preset stance in mind is useless.cuz no argument can persuade a closed mind.
if God threw satan into hell, killed hitler and mussolini and idi amin- in their teenage years.
You and the affected folks would accuse him of mindless slaughter.
The affected parties would say "what did i do?".
You'll come on this forum and say "why didnt God give them a chance to live their lives, who know they may have repented before they died?".
the same trend of twisted unsatifiable arguments.
God in his sovereignty decided to leave man to do all his acts ,for a time, first to prove to man. That man is
fully evil,without God, and to have evidence (for man's sake) to judge man.
to the best of your knowledge did Hitler repent?
Did Mussolini repent,
Did stalin, repent,
Will the chinese police state, evil government, change?
No. No. No.
But God has chosen not to violate free will. and this is just. this is love.
(BEAR with d long post.)

1 Like

Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2013
But god in his omniscience should have known the devil would wreck havoc in his creation while he was creating him.He knew all these n still went ahead to create the evil devil.Now,isn't god the cause of the whole problem? His foresight n omniscience seem useless since he never uses them for anybody's good.
Re: The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... by Danyell(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2013
^^^ My point exactly. @Kambo, is there any explanation for why Lucifer (a "perfect" creation) became imperfect. All the bible gives is
"and then imperfection was found in him"
how are we sure that God did not put this imperfection in him? Because it seems like everything had been planned from the beginning and the dudes whole life has been spelled out for him (even if the devil guy wanted to repent, he'll be unable to because your God does not want that to happen) it just feels like a movie and everything plays out the way the director wants it. If the devil cannot repent, then freewill is an illusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Almost 95% Of Atheist Genius And 50% Of Genius Atheists? / Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim / World’s Oldest Copies Of The Quran Is Online!guess Where It Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.