Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him (1549 Views)

Nigerians Turn Against Saraki Saying #notoursenatepresident / Governor Oshimole In Commotion / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Shouts of Oshimole Ole Oshimole Ole Oshimole Ole rant the air when the comrade Governor visit the INEC office in his home town Estako angry people with placards and hand mouth speaker were stating their displeasure in him. It took the effort of the combine effort of the Nigeria Police Force to whisk him off the place before he could be successfully taken out gun shots were shot in the air and not only that some people were shots and they being hospitalised.

Posted by the blogger of
www.acadanews..com
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by Akpangbon: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
They will soon say PDP hired them.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
This is a joke right ? Our comrade governor is really loved grin
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
@talktimi please if you are in Edo State confirm from people who are in Estako and to inform you more it was on the News to be precise ITV 7.30pm news.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by samtheman: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
My problem with you this Edo guys you are not Answering a simple question. pls, pls pls what are the results simple question.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ sam 7 local governments chairmanship result have been announced ACN won all the 7.
While that of Oredo,Ikpoba-Okha and some others have been postponed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: @talktimi please if you are in Edo State confirm from people who are in Estako and to inform you more it was on the News to be precise ITV 7.30pm news.
I'm not saying its impossible after all former governor Sylva of Bayelsa state was stoned with shoes and pure water, why I'm surprised is because I had this feeling that Oshiomhole could do no wrong in the eyes of Edo people.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by dapachez: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tortoise you can lie oh,which ITV the same news that I watched. God forgive you. Oshiomole that was shown voting and even his deputy was shown voting some where in Orhionwon? Smh for you. Bloody liar
Kingsley OGBITI: @talktimi please if you are in Edo State confirm from people who are in Estako and to inform you more it was on the News to be precise ITV 7.30pm news.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by Scarpon(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
call me when the move is over
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by koruji(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
They will soon say? It is obvious they are PDP agents, isn't it.

Akpangbon: They will soon say PDP hired them.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by ochukoccna: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Since when did a 2 cent blog become the go to news source to believe undecided
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by guttentag(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
i wish you were there, Oshiomole is a betrayer, he is worst than Judas.. Most people who came to Vote were short by oshiomole's thugs

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by guttentag(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
dapachez: Tortoise you can lie oh,which ITV the same news that I watched. God forgive you. Oshiomole that was shown voting and even his deputy was shown voting some where in Orhionwon? Smh for you. Bloody liar

@dapachez.. Kindly find out before u start running ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
guttentag: i wish you were there, Oshiomole is a betrayer, he is worst than Judas.. Most people who came to Vote were short by oshiomole's thugs
how are you sure it was Oshiomhole's thugs, we all know PDP are the dangerous political party in Nigeria
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
@dapachez you called me a tortoise i will say God Bless You Richly. The news was showed in ITV 7:30pm News on Sunday 21st April 2013 and also showed today being 22nd April 2013.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by OmoTier1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: @dapachez you called me a tortoise i will say God Bless You Richly. The news was showed in ITV 7:30pm News on Sunday 21st April 2013 and also showed today being 22nd April 2013.
Can you also tell us the results of the 14 LG Council where elections took place peacefully
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Damage control, the ESGovt would have made sure no major Tv or radio station carried the news to avoid embarrasment to our comrade governor..

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by OmoTier1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
talktimi: Damage control, the ESGovt would have made sure no major Tv or radio station carried the news to avoid embarrasment to our comrade governor..
Look that is the beauty of true democracy. Not all every one is going to support you and there will be elements who will object to your leadership. There is no reason whatsoever for EDSG to have barred any press man or woman from covering what happened at the EDSIEC HQ. The true test of any leader is when they are accused, they prove their accusers wrong by doing what is right. Anyone who has evidence of manipulation of the election should provide evidence forth with and I am sure Oshiomhole will be the first to denounce the election in that LGA and demand a re-run.

it is One Man One vote!
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
@Omo_Tier1 in the 14 local governments remaining 4 were were postponed the remaining 10 were won by ACN. Out of the 4 local governments two will be done on the 24th April 2013 and the remaining two which are Oredo and Ikpoba-Okha will be done on the 25th April 2013 being Thursday hope this help.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by dapachez: 7:04am On Apr 23, 2013
@OGBITI,am sorry you took my statement that way,I didn't call you a tortoise in the actual sense,its just an expression but all the same sorry I think you misunderstood me. May God bless you more
Kingsley OGBITI: @dapachez you called me a tortoise i will say God Bless You Richly. The news was showed in ITV 7:30pm News on Sunday 21st April 2013 and also showed today being 22nd April 2013.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2013
ITV is owned by igbinedion, an oshiomhole n igbinedion r not in good terms at d moment, ITV reporters will normaly take side wit their pay master! So fcck ITV wit her news at 7:30am or pm
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2013
Jenams: ITV is owned by igbinedion, an oshiomhole n igbinedion r not in good terms at d moment, ITV reporters will normaly take side wit their pay master! So fcck ITV wit her news at 7:30am or pm
its never wise to throw the baby with the bath water away, the question you should be asking is if Oshiomhole was really booed and not the source of the information.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
@dapachez you are welcome do have a nice day.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just saw on AIT 12pm news this afternoon that there were protests in Benin city with allegations by the protesters that there were no LG elections last weekend held anywhere in Edo state, there were calls on the governor to cancel the elections outrightly and hold fresh ones.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ talktimi thats true protesters marched to the Kings Square that is the roundabout that houses the museum in Benin to express their displeasure in the election.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by talktimi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: @ talktimi thats true protesters marched to the Kings Square that is the roundabout that houses the museum in Benin to express their displeasure in the election.
what's really the problem ? I thought Edo people were happy with Oshiomhole's govt and the ACN ?
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by duality(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2013
talktimi: what's really the problem ? I thought Edo people were happy with Oshiomhole's govt and the ACN ?

I think the problem is that those termed; bad people of pdp, are now in acn, doing the wrong they'v been known for.
Re: Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him by Christmysaviour: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
dapachez: Tortoise you can lie oh,which ITV the same news that I watched. God forgive you. Oshiomole that was shown voting and even his deputy was shown voting some where in Orhionwon? Smh for you. Bloody liar

Na you be the liar.
What he said is very correct I watched it on tv too. Can somebody tell me what the Gov. went to do at Inec offic in his home town? Obviously he went to influence the vote right? That's why he was chased by his own people, they were chanting "Osho Ole, Ole!" Police started shooting people.

Also Deputy Gov was interview and he said I quote "My bus was carrying electoral materials in my bus with my men to the polling unit, and they went to destroy it, he has nail his coffin" that means somebody he knows very well destroyed his bus carrying electoral material. My question is, Is it fair for Dep Gov to carry electoral materials in his own vehicle? Edo people are wiser now that they can no longer be fooled by Oshomhole.

Now as we speak, ITV has been banned from entering EDSIEC offices and covering the postponed elections. Will somebody call that fairness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ddd / Obasanjo Is A Liar, Says Atiku. / Confab: North Won’t Seek Nigeria’s Break-up – Gov Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.