Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (259335 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by youngcizza(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2013
pls can i video call with the p3?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
youngcizza: pls can i video call with the p3?
nawa o dnt u read through d thread yes u can
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 6:38am On May 23, 2013
samwills45:
pls we need answer 2 dis, p3 users

n7 has front facing cam but can not make video call,yet it operate skype,i think p3 should handle skype also because it got d same scenerio with n7

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by chomu: 7:54am On May 23, 2013
p3 is pretty cool, i hav messed mine up and i need files to flash it ppl, any help or link to download them
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2013
like seriously u guys need to be more truthfull in ur dealings. u said p3 is 512mb ram nd 512mb rom. which is a lie. i bought it yesterday nd i was so disappointed. its total ram is 380mb nd rom is 160mb.

tecno seriously learne to be truthful in Saying ur spec cos if care is not taking u end up lossing ur customers in Nigeria due to ur lies. seriously learn to be truthful its so annoying.

same thing goes to n3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by herrlekan(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2013
samintegrity: like seriously u guys need to be more truthfull in ur dealings. u said p3 is 512mb ram nd 512mb rom. which is a lie. i bought it yesterday nd i was so disappointed. its total ram is 380mb nd rom is 160mb.

tecno seriously learne to be truthful in Saying ur spec cos if care is not taking u end up lossing ur customers in Nigeria due to ur lies. seriously learn to be truthful its so annoying.

It comes with 512mb rom and ram, however part of these have been used for loading the android os,preinstalled apps. You are left with 115mb rom while the ram Is 390mb. Both keeps getting low depending on the numbers of applications you installed and the applications running at that particular time. There is no phone that you will see that has complete number of ram and rom as declared in it specifications.

same thing goes to n3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by herrlekan(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2013
samintegrity: like seriously u guys need to be more truthfull in ur dealings. u said p3 is 512mb ram nd 512mb rom. which is a lie. i bought it yesterday nd i was so disappointed. its total ram is 380mb nd rom is 160mb.

The specifications of the ram and rom are correct. The reason why is that part of the rom is used to load the android os and preinstalled apps while the ram decreases depending on the numbers of apps running at a particular point in time. Same goes for all other smartphones whether highend or lowed.

same thing goes to n3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 1:21pm On May 23, 2013
i am trying to reply to ones comment but i couldnt how will i do dat..
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 1:27pm On May 23, 2013
Andriodking: i am trying to reply to ones comment but i couldnt how will i do dat..
ok i have done by self shaa
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 1:34pm On May 23, 2013
herrlekan: like seriously u guys need to be more truthfull in ur dealings. u said p3 is 512mb ram nd 512mb rom. which is a lie. i bought it yesterday nd i was so disappointed. its total ram is 380mb nd rom is 160mb.

It comes with 512mb rom and ram, however part of these have been used for loading the android os,preinstalled apps. You are left with 115mb rom while the ram Is 390mb. Both keeps getting low depending on the numbers of applications you installed and the applications running at that particular time. There is no phone that you will see that has complete number of ram and rom as declared in it specifications.

same thing goes to
bros u dont have to freak out..its d same with laptops and deskots..ur total Ram might be 2Gig but 1.6 or 1.7 usable.. so that is it if u use ur total ram dat means d phone or the PC will crash or be overloaded..so that is it..its simple, for ur phone to last use it as phone not as PlayStation 2. browse with sense not as if u are in cybercafe..i am going to buy the phone soon.. but i will still use my PC to do PC Job. in that way the phone will last so as the battery
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 2:29pm On May 23, 2013
physise: nawa o dnt u read through d thread yes u can

where in d thread they mention that,p3 can not
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 5:36pm On May 23, 2013
ijust heard that P3 can not do host-pot .....is it true...if not am going to buy n3 ...pls some body reply
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mj(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2013
Buy the Tecno p3 in Nigeria at Parktelonline - Nigeria's Largest Online Mobile Phone Mart.
www./Tecno-Cell-Phones/Tecno-P3

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:50pm On May 23, 2013
I had faith in p3 buh now am losing it,they said the ram and rom is 160 and 380,that it cant do hotspot,who knows what else they lied about in the spec,who knows if it can play hd games self,please some one do justice to my post,thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2013
Andriodking: ijust heard that P3 can not do host-pot .....is it true...if not am going to buy n3 ...pls some body reply
guy na lie oooh...e get hotspot lyk mad..i av used it b4

chk pg2 or 3 i posted d correct specs from the fone..
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2013
Law naza: I had faith in p3 buh now am losing it,they said the ram and rom is 160 and 380,that it cant do hotspot,who knows what else they lied about in the spec,who knows if it can play hd games self,please some one do justice to my post,thank you

man,forget about what is written on a vehicle and enter.
those telling you about this/that on tecno are just mere haters of this great machine.
You dont expect using all 512 rom/ram,else your phone wont function properly.
If you have 380 and 160,it's bc of the pre-installed apps and data usage.
there are ways you can use all maximum space on ram/rom but i'm afraid you dare not,to avoid bricking your phone.
Remember,p3 is the remix of precious n3.what n3 can do,p3 can do it even better.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ehud(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2013
ezeh isaac:

those telling you about this/that on tecno are just mere haters of this great machine.
there are ways you can use all maximum space on ram/rom but i'm afraid you dare not,to avoid bricking your phone.
Remember,p3 is the remix of precious n3.what n3 can do,p3 can do it even better.
n3 prize around:13k
P3 prize around:12k...
Apparently p3 has functions d n3 lacked, buh contains everytin on d n3...
But d big question is ' WHY IS P3 CHEAPER'
some1 should pls justify dis...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2013
Ehud:
n3 prize around:13k
P3 prize around:12k...
Apparently p3 has functions d n3 lacked, buh contains everytin on d n3...
But d big question is ' WHY IS P3 CHEAPER'
some1 should pls justify dis...
Price depends on your location so I would say it's the same price as n3.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 12:48am On May 24, 2013

same thing goes to n3
I thought i was the only one that noticed this.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On May 24, 2013
js_pac:
Price depends on your location so I would say it's the same price as n3.
OYA AXE UR MUMMY cheesy
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:59am On May 24, 2013
Sike: I thought i was the only one that noticed this.
noticed what
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by uthmansy30: 8:20am On May 24, 2013
we may next tym av made in naija tecno phone huh
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2013
it seems tecno is fully prepared to take over the african smarphone market..planning on buying my p3 after following this thread right from page 1. Pls does anyone here know the price in emeka ofor onitsha, am in asb but even slot in asb doesn't have it.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2013
Law naza: noticed what
The low total RAM ofcourse.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2013
HI Guys, is there a way i can stop/block this MTN ZONE NOTIFICATION MESSAGES palava? The shii is really frustrating on my P3 with msgs entering every sec. Thanks!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
does tecno have a pc suite software like samsung, nokia and others 4 internet conn, and data transfer?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2013
Hmmmm hmmm tomorrow am getting my new tecno p3 phone! Do anyone have anything against the phone? Speak out now or forever keep ur mouth shut... TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW am whistlingkiss
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Michael909(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2013
ExtraUniqueGuy: Hmmmm hmmm tomorrow am getting my new tecno p3 phone! Do anyone have anything against the phone? Speak out now or forever keep ur mouth shut... TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW am whistlingkiss
its realy cool bro. i got ma own today- am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by dnawah(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2013
ezeh isaac:

even if na AMBULANCE?GOD pls no gree o!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 7:55pm On May 24, 2013
I jus want to buy this phone because of two things ,,Can it make video call and can it host a wireless so that others decives will recieve from it??. Some sites will tell u = hostpot yes some will say no..pls i need some ones reply base on experience to ansa me pls[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2013
skype says video call shld work on p3...i avnt tryed it tho

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2013
Does anybody know how much this P3 is sold in emeka ofor, maim market

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.