Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (259467 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by galactico70(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Anyone in ikeja lagos area or ketu,wanna exchange apps and games on tecno p3?.pls contact me 08176452170,08182982203 or reply me here on dis post.thanks.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gudeakeemson: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
yemilas: Hi guy's, my tecon p3 isn't download from play store
please help me out…(°^°), thanks.

go to settings, - application- then look out for play store clear catche and data... the go to google frame work and clear cacte as well.. then restart ur fone. lunch play store.. hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Has anybody confirmed if is true,the etisalat bis?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Wazzaowner(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
2 weeks old rootd and pimpd tecno p3 4
sale.. location. benin city.. call 07039041259
or add me on whatsapp
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Wazzaowner(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
2"weeks old rootd and pimpd tecno p3 4
sale.. location. benin city.. call 07039041259
or add me on whatsapp
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Unitedforever:
I can boldly say its unlimited..I have exceeded the 3gb cap and mine is still surfing..
Try to use UCBROWSER when downloading your stuffs..mtn can't detect the amount of data you've used with it.
it might interest u that I only make my download with uc browser alone right from the time I was using Nokia up till now,and am telling you the data is capped... I also argued with my friends that it's not capped until it happened to me... the only thing am not sure of is whether they do selective capping of the data because I used to exceed the cap before as well,it was only last month that I was notified sha
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Unitedforever:
Mtn complete bis for 1k
Send Bbc to 21600
I heard its 3gig data cap buh I think it's unlimited.
i know. We are talkin abt Etisalat here.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by LAZAREY: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Ve tried with the etisalat daily plan on my android phone, and I can affirm it works. But I,m using mtn BIS now cos of etisalat poor network problem in my area.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2013
LAZAREY: Ve tried with the etisalat daily plan on my android phone, and I can affirm it works. But I,m using mtn BIS now cos of etisalat poor network problem in my area.

Did you use blackberry.net as your access point?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2013
ajasa4link: it might interest u that I only make my download with uc browser alone right from the time I was using Nokia up till now,and am telling you the data is capped... I also argued with my friends that it's not capped until it happened to me... the only thing am not sure of is whether they do selective capping of the data because I used to exceed the cap before as well,it was only last month that I was notified sha
Yeah Maybe
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Realex007: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2013
I need games on tp3. seeing screen short entice me both HD nd 3d. I stay at ikotun. I can't download even after unlimited subscription no ntwrk. can I get a help?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2013
ajasa4link: please am in need of HD games that have just apk files alone and can run without the need for data files...not those with small size of data file like PES 12... just can't imagine myself downloading data files up to 1.5gb out of my little 3gb data cap of mtn bis plan..
still waiting replies concerning this post
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2013
LAZAREY: Ve tried with the etisalat daily plan on my android phone, and I can affirm it works. But I,m using mtn BIS now cos of etisalat poor network problem in my area.

What APN setting did you use? Maybe you're using their free mb thinking its the bis. undecided
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking: I have ""a group on whatsapp where P3 users gist believe me it's fun real fun and u can find assistance too we need more gurus in d group add me 08186314479
still looking out for more friends ..do u know u can what film while pressing , ur phone , u can enjoy ur movie even while doing whatsapp.....do u know how to remove startup and shutdown sound, do u know u can change d tecno Startup boot annimation to ur own, can u change ur font? Jus add me up on dat number lets flex it on whatsapp group....am not a guru but i love to be King

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Paschal007:

What APN setting did you use? Maybe you're using their free mb thinking its the bis. undecided
in my whatsapp "My P3" group some one is flexing etisalat bbs ,,,jus join us and share what u gat
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please who has Dead Space installed on his P3?..I've gat some issues with mine.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
BUY me p3

the wise will undstd
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Freakhero: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
mý wíRëしë$$ âÑÐ ÐâTâ çâÑ'T $wíTçH ôFF help
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by theumpire: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
has any tried subscribing to bb plan today with mtn? it keeps writing unauthorized access. help pls.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
the umpire: has any tried subscribing to bb plan today with mtn? it keeps writing unauthorized access. help pls.
same thing here.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by theumpire: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Unitedforever:
Thanks ...solved!!
pls,how did you manage to remove d licence verification problem from ur pes game, i am having same issue. pls, dont refer me to d luckey patcher app because i ve nt bn able to root my phone &only rooted phones can use it. thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by LAZAREY: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
@paschal007, use this settings, blackberry. net: 8080 then under user name and password use web. That's all I use.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
idokojerry:
same thing here.
ve successfully subscribed.goodluck on urs.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
LAZAREY: @paschal007, use this settings, blackberry. net: 8080 then under user name and password use web. That's all I use.

What proxy did u use? Is the 8080 under proxy or under port??
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by theumpire: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^^yeah,i ve also subscribed successfully.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
the umpire:
pls,how did you manage to remove d licence verification problem from ur pes game, i am having same issue. pls, dont refer me to d luckey patcher app because i ve nt bn able to root my phone &only rooted phones can use it. thanks
Copy the data files(the one with 165mb) into SD/android/obb and extract it there too..then install the apk file..#dasall.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Gzzy(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls guys help meoooo. . . Am a new comer here. I think this is the last bus stopooo. . . If una nor fit help me then wahala deyooo. . . Abeg gurus in the hax. . . Like i said b4 am a new comer xo wah every i do wrong pls kindly correct me. . .

The problem i av with my p3 is that it can nor longer send or receive files via Bluetooth. It keeps saying force close. Com.android.Bluetooth has stopped unexpectedly. I tried hard reset and installing Goluncher, it didn't work. Pls wah should i do next?? Plssssss
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2013
Gzzy: Pls guys help meoooo. . . Am a new comer here. I think this is the last bus stopooo. . . If una nor fit help me then wahala deyooo. . . Abeg gurus in the hax. . . Like i said b4 am a new comer xo wah every i do wrong pls kindly correct me. . .

The problem i av with my p3 is that it can nor longer send or receive files via Bluetooth. It keeps saying force close. Com.android.Bluetooth has stopped unexpectedly. I tried hard reset and installing Goluncher, it didn't work. Pls wah should i do next?? Plssssss

Maybe u try factory resetin,buh mind you do back up ooo
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Gzzy: Pls guys help meoooo. . . Am a new comer here. I think this is the last bus stopooo. . . If una nor fit help me then wahala deyooo. . . Abeg gurus in the hax. . . Like i said b4 am a new comer xo wah every i do wrong pls kindly correct me. . .

goto settings----Application-----manage Application---- click on All den look 4 bluetooth share click it clear data nd cache if u cnt find it dt means u've tampered wiv it.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Gzzy(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2013
yehmy:
goto settings----Application-----manage Application---- click on All den look 4 bluetooth share click it clear data nd cache if u cnt find it dt means u've tampered wiv it.

i av don wah u said n d problem is still there. Any more idea. Is there a way i can install new Bluetooth entirely??
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by stiles009(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
ezeh isaac: Oya,for the benefit of others,post the specs and pix here
https://www.nairaland.com/1353902/tecno-l3rumour-real/1#16766112

why so much fuss about dis fone. is having 512 ram (same as n3) and running jellybean, isn't that ridiculous?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
New Tecno P3(etisalat) For Sale In Ibadan call.08164828736 or email olawest5@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.