Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (259448 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2013
What are the important apps required for Tecno P3? I don't have much apps installed on mine. I need a link 2 download these apps for free.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Gsluv(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2013
i just rooted d etisalat tecno p3 after showing me cngratulations you have root access. i dnt seem to see d difference or where do i go to to cnfirm.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Uniquexty(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2013
The low internal memory is annoying.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Uniquexty: The low internal memory is annoying.
which version of p3 are you using,customersed or uncustomersed
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Gsluv: i just rooted d etisalat tecno p3 after showing me cngratulations you have root access. i dnt seem to see d difference or where do i go to to cnfirm.
is yours or was yours telling you low internal memory? customersed one right?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2013
P3 users post some games screenshot na or have you suddenly forgotten the law and custom here
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Uniquexty(f): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Law naza: which version of p3 are you using,customersed or uncustomersed
uncustomised
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2013
encryptjay: What are the important apps required for Tecno P3? I don't have much apps installed on mine. I need a link 2 download these apps for free.
please I need a reply..
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Can p3 house flash share?you know that app you can use to transfer games,can p3 house it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Kinetics03: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good day everyone. I purchased a Tecno P3 a few days ago but I will appreciate it if you friends can assist with the internet settings since it cannot be received over the air. I use MTN and Etisalat.

I also would like to know if I can download GPS and use it with the phone. One of the reasons why I actually developed interest in the phone is for my mapping training and I found out that N3 and not P3 has GPS.

I will be looking forward to reading from all you friends with helpful info.

Thank you.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by herrlekan(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kinetics03: Good day everyone. I purchased a Tecno P3 a few days ago but I will appreciate it if you friends can assist with the internet settings since it cannot be received over the air. I use MTN and Etisalat.

I also would like to know if I can download GPS and use it with the phone. One of the reasons why I actually developed interest in the phone is for my mapping training and I found out that N3 and not P3 has GPS.

boţђ şįmş į.ę mţŋ āŋd ęţįşālāţ dowŋloād ţђęįŗ įŋţęŗŋęţ şęţţįŋgş ŗęşpęçţįvęly. āll gşm ŋęţwoŗķş dowŋloād ţђę şęţţįŋgş āųţomāţįçālly. ђowęvęŗ, go ţo şęţţįŋgş, çlįçķ oŋ wįŗęlęşş āŋd ŋęţwoŗķ, ţђęŋ çlįçķ oŋ mobįlę ŋęţwoŗķ. çlįçķ oŋ dųāl şįm şęţţįŋgş , çlįçķ oŋ āççęşş poįŋţ ŋāmęş. yoų wįll şęę ţђę ŋāmę, çlįçķ oŋ įţ, ţђęŋ yoų wįll şęę ţђę şęţţįŋgş oƒ ţђāţ pāŗţįçųlāŗ ŋęţwoŗķ.māķę şųŗę ţђę çįŗçlę įŋ ƒŗoŋţ oƒ ţђę ŋāmę įş ђįgђlįgђţęd oŗ ţįçķęd.

p3 ђāş gpş, ţŗy ţo opęŋ googlę māp oŗ ųşę ƒāçębooķ çђāţ. ţђę gpş įçoŋ wįll şţāŗţ blįŋķįŋg įŋ ţђę ŋoţįƒįçāţįoŋ āŗęā.

Thank you.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Law naza: Can p3 house flash share?you know that app you can use to transfer games,can p3 house it?
yes, it's preinstalled.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Rexyl(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Law naza: which version of p3 are you using,customersed or uncustomersed

how to identify them and what makes the difference?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Rexyl:

how to identify them and what makes the difference?
i want to know the particular one that have these problems,some complain of root access,internal memory,etc,if is the customersed one or uncustomersed
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
mindtricks: Nice one Seyi. In light of differences noticed which do u prefer and recommend over the other?
if like fancy go for p3 but for core app go i wl go for n3

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Seyilome: if like fancy go for p3 but for core app go i wl go for n3
n3 that is full of complains,go to n3 thread and see for yourself,you delete app (fault),you over charge (fault),you root the phone (fault),you swap sim card (fault),you use another charger (fault),off and on anyhow (fault) that phone self na headache carrier
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
It seems the main wahala With the uncustomised P3 is low memory; dont know about the customised one though. But can rooting help...
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=herrlekan][/quote]I noticed that today
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls stop confusing ur self with customiz and uncustomiz der is no diff,, execpt dat u will get it N12000 from etisalat and de giv u new line with N100 mb but d phone doesnt change ataaaaaaallll,,,, some said n3 has more ram and Rom lie rubbish.... P3 is more dan N3 ,,root or unrooted if u want to enjoy big game u move apps2Sd or u link it to SD after doing some mgic with ur memory card...d tin is dat i saw d internal memory of N3 same or even smaller dan my P3 period....p3 can do skype and video call, front and back camera with flash no be beans, with other sexy application we follow am come am dahmm proud of my P3 if u are not ,,,na u sabi,,N3 is expensive and full of error dats why P3 is d correction..its like comparing nokia3110c with NOKIA 6300,,,and pls for those of u seeing drivers not found while connecting to pc ,,solution loading
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Emokatic: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls may una ans me, can p3 play hd games, realfotball, gta, like n3.becos wat am hearing is dat n3 is better in gaming
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by john1982: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
i bought my own p3 3weeks ago and i do not have any complain.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emokatic: Pls may una ans me, can p3 play hd games, realfotball, gta, like n3.becos wat am hearing is dat n3 is better in gaming
yes it can play them,though am not using any of them buh i choose to answer your question becourse alot of people have asked these question before,the thing is that when you ask question that someone once asked and its been answered,asking it again makes some people angry,some may start insulting you becourse of it,so yes it can play hd games,even java games,some body said something about java app on p3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Andriodking: Pls stop confusing ur self with customiz and uncustomiz der is no diff,, execpt dat u will get it N12000 from etisalat and de giv u new line with N100 mb but d phone doesnt change ataaaaaaallll,,,, some said n3 has more ram and Rom lie rubbish.... P3 is more dan N3 ,,root or unrooted if u want to enjoy big game u move apps2Sd or u link it to SD after doing some mgic with ur memory card...d tin is dat i saw d internal memory of N3 same or even smaller dan my P3 period....p3 can do skype and video call, front and back camera with flash no be beans, with other sexy application we follow am come am dahmm proud of my P3 if u are not ,,,na u sabi,,N3 is expensive and full of error dats why P3 is d correction..its like comparing nokia3110c with NOKIA 6300,,,and pls for those of u seeing drivers not found while connecting to pc ,,solution loading
thank you,i like that,buh dont forget d5 oh
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
If u puchase ur from market to get ur 100mb jus text HIGN to 8186 enjoy dat doesnt make it custononsence ,,jus enjoy ur mb and if u recharge up to 1k in a month etisalat eill give u another 100mb with out takin d 1k always for 1year...now as for DRIVERS nOT FOUND... To be honest i did found d driver but i dont know how , in my place we have free wireless so i was busy surfing the net tryin to get d driver, i downloaded alot of drivers and install alot still driverd not found , download dis software moborobo @ www.moborobo.com it is an andriod pc suit it may help u find d driver ,if it couldnt connet it to ur phone again while u coonect ur pc to internet, another one is to go to www.4shared.com, u will see d driver, d name of the missing driver is QUALCOMM HSUSB DEVICE DRIVER so search for that through google download any driver related to it and try, i even dowload htc pc suit,,,so after all dis search ..i could find anytin..i off d wireless, hibernate my laptop and went home, i open my laptop again on it with out shutting down , i connet my P3 to my pc again using usb, and behold d driver was found and installed but to be honest i didnt know which one did d magic,,when u enter google type "Qualcomm hsusb device driver" i believ u will see a link taking u to 4share i suspect dat driver was d one dat did d magic,,,, i jus hope u will succed as i did, i got luck i have strong internet access , i pray u get urs
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Emokatic: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
And can p3 ram be xpanded like n3 4 heavy downloads .pls i need ans. I won rush and buy it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Law naza: thank you,i like that,buh dont forget d5 oh
hahahah Law naza i remembered u, u asked me if i answer java king becoz of my p3 no becoz am using andriod , i answerd Javaking for 5years and am proud it now i having a new kingdom andriod even though am new in it i know i can rule andriod kingdom,, now let me ansa your question about D5 its good but has its own fuckup,, 3g hmmm u man think its nthing but brose its big thing ,,its looks like am using asha200 if i have d5 ,andriod without 3g, u never experieve d groove in 3g dats why i dint buy d phone and d price is annoying, i have seen ur coments pls buy , Goinee infinity, infinix race bolt or race eagle, htc chacha, samsung galaxy ,,but if u dont have d money for dis high end andriod pls keep quite and buy P3 and stop calling D5, and know dat no phone is d best i will not use P3 for ever TECNO PHantom 7 aka A1 on my mind,,,,,,,yet to land naija

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2013
Seyilome: if like fancy go for p3 but for core app go i wl go for n3
Nice one bro. So many people are having several unexpected problems with these P3 and N3. Do really think its more or less their making, or its just the phones?

Some like Androidking who have handled both phones P3 & N3 hold contrary view that the two are equal in performance. Could you explain any further to clear all doubts? Tnx.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Emokatic: And can p3 ram be xpanded like n3 4 heavy downloads .pls i need ans. I won rush and buy it
Why not?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Andriodking:
hahahah Law naza i remembered u, u asked me if i answer java king becoz of my p3 no becoz am using andriod , i answerd Javaking for 5years and am proud it now i having a new kingdom andriod even though am new in it i know i can rule andriod kingdom,, now let me ansa your question about D5 its good but has its own fuckup,, 3g hmmm u man think its nthing but brose its big thing ,,its looks like am using asha200 if i have d5 ,andriod without 3g, u never experieve d groove in 3g dats why i dint buy d phone and d price is annoying, i have seen ur coments pls buy , Goinee infinity, infinix race bolt or race eagle, htc chacha, samsung galaxy ,,but if u dont have d money for dis high end andriod pls keep quite and buy P3 and stop calling D5, and know dat no phone is d best i will not use P3 for ever TECNO PHantom 7 aka A1 on my mind,,,,,,,yet to land naija
tecno phantom F7 don full market ooo. Price is within the range of 33k-34k depending on where you buy it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Andriodking:
so what are you saying,about the d5,apart from the 3g absence what else do you have against the phone,or what makes you think the phone is not above p3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Law naza: so what are you saying,about the d5,apart from the 3g absence what else do you have against the phone,or what makes you think the phone is not above p3
apart from the screen and OS(4.0) d5 and p3 have the same specs mind you , an android without 3G it's something I can never forgive cos you can never enjoy it.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Law naza: n3 that is full of complains,go to n3 thread and see for yourself,you delete app (fault),you over charge (fault),you root the phone (fault),you swap sim card (fault),you use another charger (fault),off and on anyhow (fault) that phone self na headache carrier
Where did U get ur info from Bro. I am proud owner of Tecno n3 and have never xperienced all dat U wrote here, whatever problem encountered on any of the phones is as a result of Third Party software malfunction. So next time get ur facts straight b4 misleading pple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.