Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift (9368 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by sheedy407(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2013
08:18 Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, Advice me on this... My GF has been begging me for an iPhone for the past Few weeks and I told her to Relax because I can't afford one now..

Just Last night, She came to my House with a Brand New iPhone 5 white, She told me a Guy bought it for her..

Am afraid... Can this come as a Gift without anything attached? Am I Safe?

Nairalanders, Pls help!!!! If you're in my Shoe, What will you do??
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by PrinceNN(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2013
first thing first, try and find out who d guy is, and his relationship with my gf...then anticipate his reason for the gift and end game-if any. then i follow my instincts....its my way or the high way
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by babadey(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Give her belle

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by seedord247(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Whats the name of the Honda @accord 2003-2005?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by martyns303(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Would u Buy a girl an iPhone if u guys are not dating or at least have an intention? That girl is gone, it's like her saying, "what u couldn't do, another man has done it " funny thing is she's even putting it to ur face, telling u point blank that a guy bought it for her, if she cares or respect u, she could have lied that her uncle bought it or something like that. It now depends on u, depending on ur relationship, u can ask her to return it, which I doubt she would do, or u can pretend ur not bothered by it.

9 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by PrinceNN(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2013
dont get it twisted...the fact she showed him and told him it was 'a guy' that got it for her proves she might be innocent (for now) or ignorant of 'the guys' end game(if any)....a 'sharp' girl would lie ....u know how lies begin....she has to keep lying to keep the fone and might end in smthn else...probably cheatn....all he has to do now is get his facts right...then if it boils down to ordering the fone to be returned then fine...and ud better act fast before she installs instagram on it tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Freiburger(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2013
sheedy407: 08:18 Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, Advice me on this... My GF has been begging me for an iPhone for the past Few weeks and I told her to Relax because I can't afford one now..

Just Last night, She came to my House with a Brand New iPhone 5 white, She told me a Guy bought it for her..

No, you ain't safe.
-Your girlfriend has been asking you for an iphone.
-Were is the evidence that she didn't asked other guys , since you cant provide her one for now? and you 're yet to put a ring on it?
-Tell your girl to return that iphone and get her one if you can.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Oohrhii(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
SMH

A demanding girl is a bad market anyway... angry

God just solved ur problem. Why not just leave her and bounce.. You have lost her already anyway. undecided

Please dont even monkey urself by telling her to return it. cos she wont.. cry

Just let sleeping dogs lye. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by chronique(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
undecided undecidedIt's alright.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by greedie1(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
dont get it twisted...the fact she showed him and told him it was 'a guy' that got it for her proves she might be innocent (for now) or ignorant of 'the guys' end game(if any)....a 'sharp' girl would lie ....u know how lies begin....she has to keep lying to keep the fone and might end in smthn else...probably cheatn....all he has to do now is get his facts right...then if it boils down to ordering the fone to be returned then fine...and ud better act fast before she installs instagram on it tongue

no a sharp girl wont lie.... gone are d days.
a sharp girl ll do wat d girl did and claim innocence and a not so sharp guy ll believe she is good....

op, im very innocent and so clueless dat i don't even recognise a pass wen a guy makes it grin maybe ur girl is actually clueless, maybe she isn't. just ask her.. how did d guy know she wanted dat particular fone, who is he to her etc.

find out.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
leave that girl

she disrespected you initially by not asking you if it was okay to collect it and made the relationship a joke by collecting it. she ain't a girlfriend material

P.S: there's no iPhone 5s
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by mumumugu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Obvious you have a competitor.Buy her a car,

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
i bot the iphone for ur gal, just quit , and let her be mine
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
joeydozzy: leave that girl

she disrespected you initially by not asking you if it was okay to collect it and made the relationship a joke by collecting it. she ain't a girlfriend material

P.S: there's no iPhone 5s

me sef dey wonder ooo.....

I dunno what to say to op. I think you should sit her down as gree-die said and ask her questions. It takes a lot of discipline to reject such gifts, you know undecided...but all the same, sit her down and know what's in her mind.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Dovahkiin(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
oga run o, now wey the phone don set , na macboook air she go dey ask for next then car , also the friend that got her the iphone5 has probably banged her and will continue to do so , flee this sinking ship smiley
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
ednut1: i bot the iphone for ur gal, just quit , and let her be mine
Chai, ednut1 u are naughty.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
See the way everybody is shouting "ask her questions" someone even said OP should tell her to return the phone, lmao grin.

Is the OP married to this girl? Why would you tell her who to accept gifts from and who not to? Oh well, it depends on the girl sha, so someone can't innocently give another person a gift ba? So what if the girl told him what she wants for a B'day present?

Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy? Oh please excuse me, see una mindset, abeg people still give gifts with no strings attached.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by timbuk2u: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Quick question. How would girlfriend react if her boyfriend bought some other girl an iphone.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Dovahkiin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa:
Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy? Oh please excuse me, see una mindset, abeg men/boys/guymen still give gifts with no strings attached.

u must not know men/boys/guymen very well lol
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dovahkiin:
u must not know men/boys/guymen very well lol
I've said my own sha, everyone can believe what they choose to.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Its a birthday gift right? Not just any other day... Wqell, I don't think you should worry much, since its most likely the guy in question is trying to please her. For the fact that she told you the plain truth shows that she respects you and she's honest and trustworthy (to sum extent). So, don't be too conclusive yet, but this might be a yellow sign that you need to work your a*s*s up if you don't wanna lose this girl to another man.
But, if she can kindly return the phone back, then she's still yours for sure, but if she can't, she aint yours at least soon.
Whichever case, relax.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dede, she has gone to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Herdeoye(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: See the way everybody is shouting "ask her questions" someone even said OP should tell her to return the phone, lmao grin.

Is the OP married to this girl? Why would you tell her who to accept gifts from and who not to? Oh well, it depends on the girl sha, so someone can't innocently give another person a gift ba? So what if the girl told him what she wants for a B'day present?

Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy? Oh please excuse me, see una mindset, abeg people still give gifts with no strings attached.

People do give gifts thats true. But i cant remember the op sayin his gf is having a birthday. This is no gift. Dont u think dis girl has been asking d other guy for the iphone for the past few weeks b4 he later bought it for her? Seriously, i cant imagine a friend of mine askin me for an iphone wen she has a bf.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by goldfish80(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Op don't loose hope, she could just be using the other fella as her maga while ure still her oga @the top.
I know some stup!d azz niqqas who chyke a girl and go on spending spree for her,while the binch has no kinda feeling for him.
Just get yo game on, you could still emerge the alpha Dawg cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Freiburger(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Herdeoye:
People do give gifts thats true. But i cant remember the op sayin his gf is having a birthday.
+10likes.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Freiburger(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
timbuk2u: question. How would girlfriend react if her boyfriend bought some other girl an iphone?
@ freecocoa, mind helping us with an answer?
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
sheedy407: 08:18 Sun, 21 Apr 2013

there are some guys that are 'not man enough'!
You are afraid? Of what?
Listen dude, whether u got the cash or not, take charge! Fool!
Either u smash the damn phone, sell it and kee d cash or keep the damn phone and ask her to go collect another if she so wanted another!
In all instances, she might leave u, but in the real sense, with her you are not existing!
So, collect the damn phone and keep it as a memoranbila of ur relationship!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by 2sexyus: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
I love this...

OP, your babe gone. And to those some people give gift with no string attach, make thunder scatter ya mouth.

SLIDE waxie: there are some guys that are 'not man enough'!
You are afraid? Of what?
Listen dude, whether u got the cash or not, take charge! Fool!
Either u smash the damn phone, sell it and kee d cash or keep the damn phone and ask her to go collect another if she so wanted another!
In all instances, she might leave u, but in the real sense, with her you are not existing!
So, collect the damn phone and keep it as a memoranbila of ur relationship!
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Break that phone, smash it on the ground, and tell to go and collect another one
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by PrinceNN(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
You don't just go accepting gifts from people....if not anything it clearly provokes ur guy by making It obvious that he can't provide....
Also if he doesn't question the gifts, it shows that he isn't a 'jealous lover'....and if he doesn't feel jealous, its obvious there isn't any real feeling...
All said, OP should still get his facts first before anything...ur gal might still be innocent for nw....
How many megabytes is instagram btw...shudnt take long to download ƪƪ
Nuff said
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by onila(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Break that phone, smash it on the ground, and tell to go and collect another one
insecure nigga like the op

mtchew
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
onila: insecure nigga like the op

mtchew

Idiat

Only ashawo collect gifts everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / If You Love Sex, Check This Out / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.