Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

i need help on this code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / i need help on this code (885 Views)

Will This Code Work? / Someone Please Help Me With This Code / Help How Do I Backup Mysql Database With This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i need help on this code by unclemendy(m): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2013
i am Uchenna living in Senegal. please i need help on this issue please. i am building a forum for Senegalese people just like nairaland forum. the problem i am having is to get my child board. i want to make it bold and i have tried but not working. this child board is tiny i want to make it bold and don't know HTML i will edit to make that bold. and i need to open up the forum for public this week. i am using smf 1.1.18 please please God bless you the picture blow

Re: i need help on this code by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2013
U dont know the html/css to track and modify? And u said u want to open a forum. Ok.
Re: i need help on this code by unclemendy(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: U dont know the html/css to track and modify? And u said u want to open a forum. Ok.
you try i ask you a help and you are asking me back sorry for that
Re: i need help on this code by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
U dont get help cheaply like that. I need to know if u are trying to learn html/css, so i wil know where to start.
Re: i need help on this code by unclemendy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: U dont get help cheaply like that. I need to know if u are trying to learn html/css, so i wil know where to start.
i am not trying to do so. i know how to do that. i just want to know if i am sure of what i want to do. i did it on smf 2.0.4 but this 1.1.18 is the problem. i have 3 forums running i am not new on this ok
Re: i need help on this code by Gmmail(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
here is the HTML to make a text bold ....some text........
<b>.....some text....</b>
Re: i need help on this code by unclemendy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
thanks i have getting what i want i have done it thanks all
Re: i need help on this code by onyengbu: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus: U dont get help cheaply like that. I need to know if u are trying to learn html/css, so i wil know where to start.
Damn!!! Some guys are just plain stiff!
Re: i need help on this code by onyengbu: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
unclemendy: thanks

Thanks for what?
He is a frigging scam artist~!
Re: i need help on this code by unclemendy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

Thanks for what?
He is a frigging scam artist~!
what do you want me to say than to say thanks
Re: i need help on this code by UncleJJ(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
you might a css and HTML issue... and u dnt seem to know this code... find someone to volunteer help.

you can by installing firebug firefox, restart and hit f11 on windows.

then click on what you want to change, from there its either html/css.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Currency Site Liberty Reserve Shut Down After Arrest Of Costa Rican Owne / Help Un-hack My Website Please.... I Need Urgent Help / Please I Need Help, My Site Has Been Blacklisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.