Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (64980 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I dont think that is a mature comment from you at all regarding other people's religion . . . We need to always respond to post with maturity.

this man destroyed my people, culture & religion, and caused their enslavment. he deserves to be abused. angry

i don't respect those who don't respect my religion, which came way before theirs.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

this man destroyed my people, culture & religion, and caused their enslavment. he deserves to be abused.

Again, respect is a dual street, not nice to just talk about other people's religion like that, u dont have to agree with people to at least respect them and their beliefs
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

grin close your mouth.. You want fly to enter? grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte: grin close your mouth.. You want fly to enter? grin grin grin

Fly don enter sef oh . . . shocked
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by kolamilan(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
na photo shop tins because dat kind of bush too small for dat type of snake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by damosky12(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOUR JESUS ALREADY BOWED TO THE MIGHT OF THE PAGAN ROMANS, AS HE DIED CRYING FOR SKY-DADDY ON THE CROSS.

but He fought satan (the god and father of ur pagan god), his demons and death itself in the grave making a public mess of them and He rose again the third day having power over all principalities and power. He delegated same to me (LUKE 10:19) that I can command your god anyhow, and he must obey. Hehehehe.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by badmeat(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOUR JESUS ALREADY BOWED TO THE MIGHT OF THE PAGAN ROMANS, AS HE DIED CRYING FOR SKY-DADDY ON THE CROSS.
All pagans should be ashamed of you,the gods themselves can't mingle with a mortal like u who don't respect other religions,what do u even know about paganism

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Fly don enter sef oh . . . shocked

hehehehehe.. Buh the colors are nice. . . Dont you think so grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
damosky12:

but He fought satan (the god and father of ur pagan god), his demons and death itself in the grave making a public mess of them and He rose again the third day having power over all principalities and power. He delegated same to me (LUKE 10:19) that I can command your god anyhow, and he must obey. Hehehehe.

HE DIDNT FIGHT SATAN YIU LIAR! HAVEY OU SEEN HIM FIGHT SATAN?

TOMORROW ILL SAY I FOUGHT A GIANT MONSTER LIKE GODZILLA. WIL YIU BELIVE ME? angry angry angry

MY PAGAN GODS DO NOT RECOGNIZE SATAN! O+WE DONT HAVE SATAN IN OUR RELIGION! PURE EVIL DOESNT EXIST. THERE MUST BE A BALANCE.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
ume: I reject dat snake and everything it stands 4 i jesus name
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
dgitrader: He whispers.....

.....Igbo snake
grin

.....and runs away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're a foooool

Mumu yoruba people don't have snake in dia villagez right?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
bad meat: All pagans should be ashamed of you,the gods themselves can't mingle with a mortal like u who don't respect other religions,what do u even know about paganism

I was born a Pagan. my father, mother, etc., and ancestors, upto the Stone Age, were Pagan.

we Pagans respect other religions too much. therefore you take advantage of us. enough is enough.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by igbeke: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
lovely snake tho,
but d most beautiful, most sacred and most lovely snake is d sacred BOA CONT.
seen it b4?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
so its now a religious thing or what Cut it out abeg...

BTW, i stil roff that snake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte: so its now a religious thing or what Cut it out abeg...

BTW, i stil roff that snake

i said that because there are some here insulting Gods's creature in jesus name.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
If it's real, then I gotta confirm if it's got lethal venom.. Not all snakes are dangerous.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by niggadee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
fake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by dgitrader(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Airforce1:

You're a foooool

Mumu yoruba people don't have snake in dia villagez right?

grin grin grin grin reminds me if nneka d prety serpent grin grin ; grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Gee2728(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
tinuolababy: hehehehe see ankara new design cheesy cheesy
na pple like u dey make me enter nairaland everyday. Ur so creative wetin make u think of ankara, u just got me grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Again, respect is a dual street, not nice to just talk about other people's religion like that, u dont have to agree with people to at least respect them and their beliefs

i repeat:

i don't respect those who don't respect my religion, which came way before theirs.

look at this dumbar$e T B joshua, insulting my Gods, The Serpent of Idemili (The Spirit God of the Niger Deltans), by his fake play act:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOOrEYGCXY

how then you expect me to respect them angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
kasonud: THERE IS NO BEAUTY IN SMAKE!!!
Very true, but there is beauty in s n ake wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by amiskurie(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
tinuolababy: hehehehe see ankara new design cheesy cheesy
This is my candidate,this one doesn't bite.

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
No snake is beautiful just wait till e bite u
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by CHIDONE: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
BEAUTIFUL SNAKE WITH BEATIFUL POISON
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by djeezy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
A snake is a snake. Nothing like beautiful there. Its still deleterious to man.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Whatz beautiful about a snake? Walai if i see am na kill i go kill amangry
Don't flinch as you attempt to commit that unwarranted act else the tables may be turned against you.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by igbeke: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
its a beautiful snake tho.
but d most lovely, most elegant and most admirable snake is d BOA CONTR.
seen it b4?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by floridam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
It's really a beautifully poisonous snake
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
djeezy: A snake is a snake. Nothing like beautiful there. Its still deleterious to man.
More snakes killed by humans than humans killed by snakes ...... na who be the monster here ?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i said that because there are some here insulting Gods's creature in jesus name.

Let it go dearie.. Y'all can Nag over it in the religious section. Aite? smiley
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
snow_wyte:
hehehehehe.. Buh the colors are nice. . . Dont you think so grin

Nice color to make people get closer and get killed . . . tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) by eklassical(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Snake meat
dey sweet die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Games / Apps / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.