Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Kill A Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill A Dog (2470 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kill A Dog by thelonestranger: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2013
My neighbour just bought an alsatian pup which barks at odd hours in the night and morning and throughout the day for no reason at all. Consequently the dog keeps me awake in the night and during the day it keeps me on edge like I am about to go crazy. I have asked him to do something about this crazy barking or even just to put the dog kennel elsewhere further away from me , but he has just ignored my pleading ,and his attitude is like he has the right to keep a dog and put it anywhere,. This is of course right but uncivilised.
In desperation I have thought to take the law into my hands. I have thought to poison the dog . I have thought to buy a gun and shoot it. But then I don't want to accidentally become a murderer and to get hanged in the gallows because of a stupid dog. Please help. What should I do ?
1. Is there a safe way of remotely killing a dog or just drive it insane so that it will bite its owner?
2. Can I report this dog somewhere and get it taken away ? If in England I am sure this could work but I am in Naija. Is there a way to do this in Naija. Thanks.
Re: How To Kill A Dog by nnecar(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
Get ur own dog
Re: How To Kill A Dog by Enegod(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2013
^^
Re: How To Kill A Dog by dominique(f): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2013
You're evil! angry
Re: How To Kill A Dog by Lagusta(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2013
dominique: You're evil! angry

dont tell me you like dogs... undecided
Re: How To Kill A Dog by thelonestranger: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
dominique: You're evil! angry
No my dear, THE DOG is eveil angry angry
Re: How To Kill A Dog by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
thelonestranger: My neighbour just bought an alsatian pup which barks at odd hours in the night and morning and throughout the day for no reason at all. Consequently the dog keeps me awake in the night and during the day it keeps me on edge like I am about to go crazy. I have asked him to do something about this crazy barking or even just to put the dog kennel elsewhere further away from me , but he has just ignored my pleading ,and his attitude is like he has the right to keep a dog and put it anywhere,. This is of course right but uncivilised.
In desperation I have thought to take the law into my hands. I have thought to poison the dog . I have thought to buy a gun and shoot it. But then I don't want to accidentally become a murderer and to get hanged in the gallows because of a stupid dog. Please help. What should I do ?
1. Is there a safe way of remotely killing a dog or just drive it insane so that it will bite its owner?
2. Can I report this dog somewhere and get it taken away ? If in England I am sure this could work but I am in Naija. Is there a way to do this in Naija. Thanks.

Keep pleading with your neighbor. Let us hope your neighbor has a conscience. The average Nigerian does not know the proper way to take care of house pets. It does not help matters either that most Nigerians can be very stubborn and pompous. If this was in the western world, your neighbor could be fined for causing noise pollution but in Nigeria, anything goes. Killing the dog is not the answer. I will not suggest it. If your neighbor would train that dog, the dog will not be acting a nuisance. often times, Nigerians acquire dogs when they know fully well they don't have what it takes to properly train the dog. It is well.
Re: How To Kill A Dog by dominique(f): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lagusta:

dont tell me you like dogs... undecided

I do, the cute harmless ones, would never dream of killing them.
Re: How To Kill A Dog by Lagusta(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2013
dominique:

I do, the cute harmless ones, would never dream of killing them.

i like some too shaa, but i cant keep them in the house *religion*
Re: How To Kill A Dog by aminho(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
I wll advice to go to where hausa people stay tell them to give u (fatan kura)hyena Skin just throw. It to d dog and it will never back again
Re: How To Kill A Dog by doeying(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2013
Okay...i know i am late to reply buh u cld tell him to keep d puppy in d house...dats wat i did to my boerboel pups...dey were in d house for two months(cus of d noise) ..nd dey were later sent out...dey are 8 months old now nd dey dare nt enter d house...

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Whale Found On Alpha Beach In Lagos (PHOTO) / Photos: Must See This Lagos Runz Girl Bad Ukwu {pic Here} / If Forum Members Were To Come As Animals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.