Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,991 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:01 AM

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission (41986 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Cv Submission For Entry Level Recruitment Graduate / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Its nt a lie gt pays d highest followed by diamond den first bank... Dou diamind pays 80 or 90 during training after 6mnths wen u become an executive trainee u start earning 200,, no jokes
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by crownie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
From what i've seen, this looks like a scam...things are not just in order. anybody who has successfully been able to scal through all this should pls help us out wif authentic info
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by OluchiUmelo(f): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2013
I sent my CV to training@gtbank.com on 23rd and got dis reply from them:
Dear **********,Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank plc.This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail captioned ''Graduate Trainee'' to which the reference number ##*******## has been assigned .You will receive a response to this mail within 24 hours.Do contact our call center on +234 1 4480000, 0700 GTConnect (482666328), +234 80 3900 3900, +234 80 2900 2900 should you have any enquiries.We thank you for banking with GTBank and appreciate your patronage of our products and services.
Later on, one Funso.tooki sent me dis mail:
Good morning.

Kindly visit our website to submit your cv.

Thank you for your interest in our Bank.

Funso Tooki
Learning & Development, Human Resources Group
Later in d evening, I got anoda mail from one Olusegun Balogun which reads:
Your message

To: 

training@gtbank.com    Subject:  Graduate Trainee

Sent:  4/23/2013 10:06 AM

was deleted on 4/23/2013 4:48 PM.

Jst dis morning, I got a mail from Akin Ogunbameru and it says:
Your message

To: 

was read on 4/25/2013 8:56 AM.

I dnt jst undstand these pple infact.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Oluchi Umelo: I sent my CV to training@gtbank.com on 23rd and got dis reply from them:
Dear **********,Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank plc.This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail captioned ''Graduate Trainee'' to which the reference number ##*******## has been assigned .You will receive a response to this mail within 24 hours.Do contact our call center on +234 1 4480000, 0700 GTConnect (482666328), +234 80 3900 3900, +234 80 2900 2900 should you have any enquiries.We thank you for banking with GTBank and appreciate your patronage of our products and services.
Good morning.

Funso Tooki
Your message

To: 

Your message

To: 

same here. Got all these mails also....
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kunlefox(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oluchi Umelo: I sent my CV to training@gtbank.com on 23rd and got dis reply from them:
Good morning.

Funso Tooki
Your message

To: 

Your message

To: 

I sent in my resume last week i think, though I got some mailer daemon (undelivered replies) then I persisted till I got a reply just like yours with the reference number, followed by another one from olusegun balogun: he actually told me I would be invited for their test.
I actually sent to all the mails on this thread not a seperate one. I think people should include cover letter.
Btw the replies you got seemed like they acknowledged receiving your resume or something like that..cus that's the only way I think the multiple replies can be explained,since that same olusegun Balogun was the one that replied me...just chill!
I think people should also submit their resume through their site, I've done that days before I actually sent to those mails.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MissOpe(f): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
kunle fox:
I sent in my resume last week i think, though I got some mailer daemon (undelivered replies) then I persisted till I got a reply just like yours with the reference number, followed by another one from olusegun balogun: he actually told me I would be invited for their test.
I actually sent to all the mails on this thread not a seperate one. I think people should include cover letter.
Btw the replies you got seemed like they acknowledged receiving your resume or something like that..cus that's the only way I think the multiple replies can be explained,since that same olusegun Balogun was the one that replied me...just chill!
I think people should also submit their resume through their site, I've done that days before I actually sent to those mails.

Pls do send me Olusegun Balogun's email address ...Tanx
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kunlefox(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Olusegun.balogun@gtbank.com
I just got an invite for the test...a friend got for tuesday too!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Latifahed: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
kunle fox: Olusegun.balogun@gtbank.com
whoa! Lucky u...when did u submit? And pls where is the venue
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kunlefox(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Latifahed: whoa! Lucky u...when did u submit? And pls where is the venue
Ilupeju training school..I was the one that dropped those email addresses on the other thread, I told you one user on Nairaland sent it to me via pm after my rant about Gtbank not recruiting..the good fellow sent those email adds to me.
recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com
funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com
Olusegun.balogun@gtban.com was the one that replied me then..don't worry you'll get the mail
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
kunle fox:
Ilupeju training school..I was the one that dropped those email addresses on the other thread, I told you one user on Nairaland sent it to me via pm after my rant about Gtbank not recruiting..the good fellow sent those email adds to me.
recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com
Olusegun.balogun@gtban.com was the one that replied me then..don't worry you'll get the mail

As oin seriously,I too just received the email inviting me for an assesment.it reads Dear Kudirat,please find attached your invitation letter.the invitation letter contains my data en a user name /reference number en also loist of documents to bringalong and also my test date which is a tuesday at GTB training school,Ilupeju.please is dis it.is GTB really inviting me for a test.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by konyevsky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
phimaky: Its nt a lie gt pays d highest followed by diamond den first bank... Dou diamind pays 80 or 90 during training after 6mnths wen u become an executive trainee u start earning 200,, no jokes

Diamond pays 240 afta TS, gt pays 190....so who's d higher? Bt I dnt no of firstbank...
I also got invite 4 gtbank test on monday by 4pm in ilupeju......
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by adelerolan(m): 2:17am On Apr 26, 2013
omidan21:
As oin seriously,I too just received the email inviting me for an assesment.it reads Dear Kudirat,please find attached your invitation letter.the invitation letter contains my data en a user name /reference number en also loist of documents to bringalong and also my test date which is a tuesday at GTB training school,Ilupeju.please is dis it.is GTB really inviting me for a test.

Hi Kudirat,i will like to know, did you apply through gtbank.com or via one of the emails posted earlier and if via email, kindly state the atual email. Thanks
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MissOpe(f): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2013
kunle fox: Olusegun.balogun@gtbank.com
Tanx for ur swift responce Kunle.
Please what post did u apply for and how were u able ti submit ur c.v to their website is it via a phone or a personal computer?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2013
kunle fox:
recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com

Kunle fox,now how do we start preparation for the test.what do we read what areas should we concentrate fully on.what's the test format
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by hustla(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2013
they sent me dis yesterday...

Dear oludolamuonimole,

Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank plc. This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail captioned ''My CV'' to which the reference number ##1192081## has been assigned .

You will receive a response to this mail within 24 hours

havent gotten any response since when i applied yesterday morning...
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Abiolabalogun(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Pls can ND holder apply 4 dis job or is only applicable 4 graduate only.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Princesszoe: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2013
Exactly @ abiola. You just took the words outta my mouth because i applied with ND and it was only funso.tooki who replied me by asking me to go to their website and submit my CV. No ref number, no interview message.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2013
pls can anyone here explain to everyone how to submit the CVs on their website. I have tried with no success. I also got the msg with ref no and the one from the funso.tooki guy. Does that indicate anything positve
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2013
According to my guy that is currently undergoing their trainee programme in Ptown, the questions are typical gmat questions, 50 gmat questions on logic, maths and verbal. Then current affairs. I mean before you are qualified for the trainee programme o. .. .after the test, if you pass, there will be series of interviews as well.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kunlefox(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Rhymez...thanks for the info!
I don't really know how to send the cv through their site because I didn't, I just registered on their site on the irecruit platform then I just started sending mails to those adds..try creating an account on the irecruit platform.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Oi am passing out june 6 my NYSC Discharge cert aiint gonna be ready until den.and the discharge cert is amongst the documents to be brougt along to d test center.can my NYSC ID card be used in lieu
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by 190406dd: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Hi Kudirat pls did u add a cover letter to ur application or jst ur cv pls? Thank u
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by 190406dd: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2013
kunle fox:
Pls kunle how did u submit ur cv on der website, v nt bn abl to do dt,tnk u.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by larylb: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
omidan21:

Kindly kip us posted on d nature of the test on tues.thanx
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by realbomax: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
pls how did u guys submit ur cv on gt site because whenever i try to open their career page it always return me to mobile page again
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
kunle fox: Rhymez...thanks for the info!
I don't really know how to send the cv through their site because I didn't, I just registered on their site on the irecruit platform then I just started sending mails to those adds..try creating an account on the irecruit platform.
I already registered last nyt at their Irecruit platform and have already sent my cv vie the emails. I used two different emails to send the CVs, the first one got only ref no msg while the 2nd one got both the ref msg and tooki. Guy msg. . You think they will call?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
realbomax: pls how did u guys submit ur cv on gt site because whenever i try to open their career page it always return me to mobile page again
i doubt if anyone has been able to submit their CV via the gtbank site...the best you will get is registration. Just use the emails.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by lekanleo: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
@kunle, pls is d test invite on sms or mail. Ur reply wil b highly wc.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by lekanleo: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
@kunle, pls, is d test invite in sms or mail. Ur reply is highly wc.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kinghenry1751(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Av submited mine and dnt bounce bak..keep trying,it will surely go..
Kassidy4luv: I av been trying to submit my CV on recruitment@gtbank.com, bt d mail keep bouncing . v anyone been able to submit his CV
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
lekanleo: @kunle, pls, is d test invite in sms or mail. Ur reply is highly wc.

Na email,en the attachment in Pdf format.cheers
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
lekanleo: @kunle, pls, is d test invite in sms or mail. Ur reply is highly wc.

Na email,en the attachment in Pdf format.cheers.funny enough its dat same email recruitment@gtbank.com that sent me the test invite.was so surprised cause any email sent to dat mail keps bouncing back,mailer demon.na dem sabi aw it operates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.