Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tecno Family - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Family (1071 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Family by shadelek(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2013
This Tecno N7 really make sense to be candid. Mine come with 785mb Ram and besides, a phone with 5inches and 5mp main camera with front camera and other noticeable features and stil cost 28k is ok compared with other brand with almost the same specs with high price tag. I use to play pes 2012, rf 2012, temple run, contra 4 and other games on this smartphone without rooting and this games lag not. To me, this Tecno company are really too much. I am waiting for F7 anyway. Welcome to Tecno family
Re: Tecno Family by physise(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2013
shadelek: This Tecno N7 really make sense to be candid. Mine come with 785mb Ram and besides, a phone with 5inches and 5mp main camera with front camera and other noticeable features and stil cost 28k is ok compared with other brand with almost the same specs with high price tag. I use to play pes 2012, rf 2012, temple run, contra 4 and other games on this smartphone without rooting and this games lag not. To me, this Tecno company are really too much. I am waiting for F7 anyway. Welcome to Tecno family
hw d screen display be?
Re: Tecno Family by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Guyzzz!!! Hav u heard of the tecno p3. Its just like the n3. But its a correction of n3. With front camera and flash at the back. Thes rest of the specs is dsame with n3. Only that dis one get front camera with 0.4 and flash at d bak
Re: Tecno Family by Juniorrei(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Tecno p3 is just a copy of n3 that doesn't have a taste of its own
Re: Tecno Family by shadelek(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Watch out, in the next 2yrs, Tecno wil be competing with the likes of Nokia, Samsung, Lg and co. Tecno all the way

(1) (Reply)

Is Nokia Lumia 510 The Best Low Cost Smartphone In Nigeria? / Mytecno Phantomn9tab Screen Goes Blank & Refuses To Show Up Until Battery Drains / Blackberry Dual Sim Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.