Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (49097 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2013
olly4life: Hey dudes, Barca will still qualify 4 final joor. EUFA + Referee + 11 players will play against Bayern, and in all 2 red cards go surface; 2 offsides goals with 2 hands penalties and a Messiless runs goal making it 5:0 IFO of Barca. Hmmm EUFA!,EUFA!!,EUFA!!!
EUFA huh ?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by olly4life: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
wetin b eufa?

Idea is needed, na slip of hand o
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by olly4life: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2013
kolamilan: EUFA huh ?

Huh huh na UEFA, slip of hand
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by bobsamuel(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge]lol...world best on the floor..
d fake world best hide,i cum dey use touch dey find d short man
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by bobsamuel(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge: lol...world best on the floor...
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by drakoy(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin ;DPay back time Barca.
Remember 2009.
in your face ;DPay back time Barca.
Remember 2009.
in your face
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by vichimcool: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chelsea fc was the 1st to teach them a lesson b4 Madrid finished it all..
Red-Light:
gaurdiola saw all these coming he quickly left when ovation was loudest cool
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by 2winxcom(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
"They were better than us, they were much stronger. They beat us in everything and were superior," World Player-of-the-Year Messi told reporters.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by 2winxcom(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
"They beat us with their physical fitness," Barca captain Xavi told reporters.

"We have to work a miracle. There are 90 minutes remaining and it is practically impossible, but we have to try because we wear the badge of Barcelona."
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by vislabraye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
churific: Barca fans say they got robbed; I say NO, you got ROBBEN'ED.

They say what about the OFFSIDE and the FOUL; I say what about the 2+ handball PENALTIES eh?

Tanku you jare. Make dem Barca fan dey complain.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by MEILYN(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Soso990240: u shut d f*ck up..who said barca wasnt defeatd?d bdta team won.why makin it sound as if d world best player aint surpose 2 be messi?am a madrid fan,bt i knw dat messi is stil d world best player.d guy is great,so get dat into ur thick skull.
One word 4 u, U Re A Fool......
Madrid fan my foot u don dey deny Barca? So soon?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
You guys shouldn't be surprised if Borussia Dortmund whips Real Madrid badly today, then you'll know it's German affair in final.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx: You guys shouldn't be surprised if Borussia Dortmund whips Real Madrid badly today, then you'll know it's German affair in final.
seconded..infact..thirdonded!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by switchie(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
na messi be this?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua: seconded..infact..thirdonded!

Thanks bro but I'm ACM ooo. Hope you know. cool
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
elampiro:

Did Ronaldo not achieve these last season?
consecutively? he11 no he didnt.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
elampiro: What is this that they are saying Messi was not fit? Someone who played against PSG two weeks ago and was hailed. After two weeks of further rest for the big clash, people are saying he wasn't fit. He simply met a superior opposition. He met men. Teams like Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea have the antidote to Barca, and so it has come to stay. Just a matter of time before several more teams follow.
who says he wasnt fit? he was. but do you know the meaning of 'match rusty?' that's what he was. the fact that he is messi, the greatest footballer over the past 5 years does not mean that he doesnt have a right to be match rusty! in the psg game jun one run and a pass did it. he is the greates footballer in the world. nothing you say can change that my friend.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge: sorry malam,the last time i see such rubbish na when di maria do similar thing to puyol...bt na the one when ronaldo do yaya toure for bacer make messi own giggle me because messi own too sweet...Bleep off messi fan boy
you're just an adult child! ribery dribble messi, ronaldo dribble tuore, de maria dribble puyol. see the kind of comments wey old man de make for public! freedom of speech is sometimes so retrogressive. maybe that's what is so wrong with nigeria.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
where is everybody?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
like i said last night, football is a b1tch, you never know whom she's gonna fvck next!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx: You guys shouldn't be surprised if Borussia Dortmund whips Real Madrid badly today, then you'll know it's German affair in final.

Quoting myself......... I knew this is going to be the case.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2013
ironically barca and madrid have been badly hit by bad refereeing decisions and then some 1diots, big big 1diots would still come out and talk about conspiracy for an el classico final. where are they now? mute as usual.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by omodapson(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2013
ddippset: ironically barca and madrid have been badly hit by bad refereeing decisions and then some 1diots, big big 1diots would still come out and talk about conspiracy for an el classico final. where are they now? mute as usual.

Bad refereeing? where is that coming from? I laugh in German. . grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2013
omodapson:

Bad refereeing? where is that coming from? I laugh in German. . grin
well not really for madrid but as for barcelona, the ref killed barca against milan,against psg, and against bayern. as for bayern i know you would talk about 3 handballs. all of a sudden every hand ball now becomes a penalty all because barca is involved. only pique's hand ball was a penalty i admit that much, but then what did the ref do? he went ahead and allowed not 1, not 2, but 3 illegal goals. only a f00l will see this decisions and still open their gutter of a mouth and talk about platini wanting an el classico final. but f00ls still exist anyway. sorry for my language.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by dopeJemi: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2013
ddippset: well not really for madrid but as for barcelona, the ref killed barca against milan,against psg, and against bayern. as for bayern i know you would talk about 3 handballs. all of a sudden every hand ball now becomes a penalty all because barca is involved. only pique's hand ball was a penalty i admit that much, but then what did the ref do? he went ahead and allowed not 1, not 2, but 3 illegal goals. only a f00l will see this decisions and still open their gutter of a mouth and talk about platini wanting an el classico final. but f00ls still exist anyway. sorry for my language.

Bro! Its calLed Karma, stop whining.. U guys av been benefiting 4rm poor officiating 4 d past coupLe of years.. Let others benefit 2, don't be seLfish
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by omodapson(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2013
ddippset: well not really for madrid but as for barcelona, the ref killed barca against milan,against psg, and against bayern. as for bayern i know you would talk about 3 handballs. all of a sudden every hand ball now becomes a penalty all because barca is involved. only pique's hand ball was a penalty i admit that much, but then what did the ref do? he went ahead and allowed not 1, not 2, but 3 illegal goals. only a f00l will see this decisions and still open their gutter of a mouth and talk about platini wanting an el classico final. but f00ls still exist anyway. sorry for my language.

Well, not much to say about the Barca game but the Madrid-Dortmund game was won without any form of controversy. Fear catch me when you said bad refereeing... I was like, 'did this dude watch the match?' For Barca, two of the goals should not have counted not three as you stated, but again, that is the way of football. You win some, and you lose some. Reminds me of the phantom yellow card that resulted into the sending off of Van Persie during Arsenal's match with Barca. Football is not always fair dear...
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
omodapson:

Well, not much to say about the Barca game but the Madrid-Dortmund game was won without any form of controversy. Fear catch me when you said bad refereeing... I was like, 'did this dude watch the match?' For Barca, two of the goals should not have counted not three as you stated, but again, that is the way of football. You win some, and you lose some. Reminds me of the phantom yellow card that resulted into the sending off of Van Persie during Arsenal's match with Barca. Football is not always fair dear...
o! reminds you of van persie's phantom yellow card hun!! but it doesnt remind you of messi's disallowed very very correct goal in the first leg? it doesnt remind you of abidal's wrongful dismissal against chelsea? it doesnt remind you of milito's 5 yard off side goal against inter? it doesnt remind you of bojan's wrongly disallowed goal against inter?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by usbcable(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
ddippset: o! reminds you of van persie's phantom yellow card hun!! but it doesnt remind you of messi's disallowed very very correct goal in the first leg? it doesnt remind you of abidal's wrongful dismissal against chelsea? it doesnt remind you of milito's 5 yard off side goal against inter? it doesnt remind you of bojan's wrongly disallowed goal against inter?

guy,

of all the barca fans here, it seems it only you that always repeat these phrases:
abidal's wrong red card against chelsea
milito's offside goal
and bojan's disallowed goal

why always you? and only you?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2013

How many handballs in the box were overlooked? The ref tried to favour Barca but you were well and truly beaten and I am here wondering where you got 3 illegal goals from
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
usbcable:

guy,

of all the barca fans here, it seems it only you that always repeat these phrases:
abidal's wrong red card against chelsea
milito's offside goal
and bojan's disallowed goal

why always you? and only you?
simple, a lot of my bois don't like to talk referees. But I hAve learnt to point out to all the blinded adversaries becauase that was how the uefalona crap started in the first place. When you don't talk they play you for a f00l. And mr usb does it hurt you when I mention these? Was abidal not wrongfully sent off? Was milito's goal not offsided? O! I show keep quiet for you to have a nice time chanting uefalona? Sorry I won't give u that satisfaction no more because you never want to see the decisions that hurt barcelona.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
dayokanu:

How many handballs in the box were overlooked? The ref tried to favour Barca but you were well and truly beaten and I am here wondering where you got 3 illegal goals from
I admitted as much that at least one of those should have been a penalty even though the clause 'ball to hand' does not apply to you guys when barcA is on the receiving end. But all of a sudden you know a lot about handballs, something you never knew much about when we played milan in the first leg. And for those 3 hAndballs he missed dante leaping all over alvez, he missed gomez yanking alba out and he missed an offsided muller. Very impressive! And all of a sudden the ref tried to help us and ure so vocal about it now, something you weren't when we were getting fvcked by the ref in the psg gAme. This is the sort of hypocrisy which thrives Among you and your like minds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) ON 16th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.