Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom (14058 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2013

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
See wetin twitter and intagram don cause? Msheew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by ijeomaevan: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls, how does she wipe herself with those nails?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by cigaricon(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
So make we do watin? Take our bath with clothes on?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dopeJemi: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
mtchewww!

I no bLame u op.. Na me wey open thread thinking say na her naked picture I go see Na I bLame

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
dopeJemi: mtchewww!

I no bLame u op.. Na me wey open thread thinking say na her naked picture I go see Na I bLame
Lwkm...grin grin tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by SlyIg(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
This girl eh?
Like play, like play... Na so you go tarnish your image for nairaland wey been d respect you so much.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dopeJemi: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Br3nd4: Lwkm...grin grin tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by sexiestchic(f): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
SlyIg: This girl eh?
Like play, like play... Na so you go tarnish your image for nairaland wey been d respect you so much.
how she tke de tarnish her image? Its not lik its a bad pix! Una 2 like 2 de tok anyhow sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Shiiiit, I just wasted my free mb

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by IAMBREEZY: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Absolute Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by geepawps(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
This picture seem awkward. I already know that you look beautiful, but stop this childish play.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by wonlasewonimi: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
ijeoma evan: Pls, how does she wipe herself with those nails?

The nails act as shovel..if you know what I mean.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Coldfeet(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
ijeoma evan: Pls, how does she wipe herself with those nails?
Wipe ke? Na Tamba this one dey do o! Smh so u shit for toilet finish na him u snap urself post am make we see ekwa? Shey na for Aso rock toilet u shit put?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by ideee03(f): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

The nails act as shovel..if you know what I mean.
Buhahahha,to scoop out all the orisirisi mende-mende from her kini*covers face*
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by NessaFresh(f): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bad guys!! Una de like see wetin big pass una
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
geepawps: This picture seem awkward. I already know that you look beautiful, but stop this childish play.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by tpia5: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
oro nigeria fe adura.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Celebrities need to start taxing you guys from stealing their pics without their permission. They should be making some money out of these blogs. You can't use my picture to drive traffic to your blog, get paid handsomely by Google and not receive any stipend from it. Celebrities berra wise up! tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
dopeJemi: mtchewww!

see as he dey think say na osho free grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
me tot i would be feeding my eyes for free tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Kairoseki77: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Why would she tell ppl that she just took a sh*t?

Nasty girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by baynix(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=25] See Finger Nails!! [/size]
undecided undecided
[size=35] Tribal Marks Go Don Full Her Nyansh!! Abi Hw She Dey Wipe Her As.ss?? [/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Scarpon(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2013
redioo lagosi tiwa tiwa ni titi
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by GeneralJ(m): 1:27am On Apr 23, 2013
wat D F.UCK i come in here expecting to see ass and tities and i'm seeing somebody posing for picture in bathroom, abeg how she go dey pose for pic in bathroom sef, doesn't it smell bad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by tpia5: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2013
make una allow ffk to rest abeg.

being overly much in the media isnt always a good thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2013
I need a refund,I didn't get value for money for opening this thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Samelfisha(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2013
NessaFresh: Bad guys!! Una de like see wetin big pass una
der z ntin big der jor..

Jst wasted ma MB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso / Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) / Bolaji Amusan(mr. Latin) Reported Dead, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.