Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? (3119 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by FSU: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
"If we support the Igbo to have a president
today the abandoned property will come
back. They have not forgiven us I believe the
issue of abandoned property shall be
reviewed so that the Igbo will take all their
property in Port Harcourt which will make
them own Port Harcourt ".
- Chief Edwin Clarke, the supposed leader of
the Ijaw nation

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514987431896553&set=o.139498269438352&type=1&theater

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by FSU: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
This may well be facebook gossip because it is largely unsubstantiated. But if true, I'd really like to know how many enemies Igbos have and of those who are the REAL ENEMIES.

1 Like

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
We have forgiven each other kiss..., Its like telling my mum to collect her father's house from my DAD tongue grin grin grin
We are now brothers we know our common enemies beside No Igbo man will want to collect back those old antiquated building from those few lazy Ikweres. cool
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by IGBOSON1: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
^^^I think what concerned Igbos should do is test the strength of any case they think they have in court.....possibly taking it international where necessary.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clark actually made this statement; he's of the old Ijaw brigade and still has the mindset of Adaka Boro and (civil war) Ken Saro-Wiwa. Funny how they expect Igbos to support them, but when the tables are turned, his kind start looking for reasons not to support Igbos. undecided
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
The minorites of the defunct eastern region have always known that the biafran struggle was a fraud.your late warlord only manipulate them by using their oil against the military government in power and that was why the likes of Isaac Boro couldn't stand the fraud of biafra and fought against it alongside the Nigeria government.

The minorities of the defunct eastern region are the real enemies of the ibos !

3 Likes

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by alfaman2: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Anyway....

2 Likes

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Emperor007: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
We've to ascertain he made the statement, though not completely impossible due to his line of thought

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by ijawcitizen(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pathetic shallow-minded Igbo bigots!

3 Likes

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Did he really say that? Oh ok! 2015 will tell if Southsouth is really an enemy of Southeast. Our votes will surely be necessary to bring an Ijaw man to power. smh
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by ijawcitizen(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
berem: Did he really say that? Oh ok! 2015 will tell if Southsouth is really an enemy of Southeast. Our votes will surely be necessary to bring an Ijaw man to power. smh
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by naptu2: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
berem: Did he really say that? Oh ok! 2015 will tell if Southsouth is really an enemy of Southeast. Our votes will surely be necessary to bring an Ijaw man to power. smh

My sister, you are now a superstar. People keep mentioning your name everywhere. https://www.nairaland.com/1264388/boy-tries-set-mosque-ablaze
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

My sister, you are now a superstar. People keep mentioning your name everywhere. https://www.nairaland.com/1264388/boy-tries-set-mosque-ablaze
really! No be small thing! lemme check out the thread. cheesy
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by achi4u(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
This is a case of a man living large in another man's sweat there's no way his heart can ever be at rest untill he returns what doesn't belong to him.

The old man is saying the truth but I dont think we are still enemy.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by OgbuefiNegro: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

grin grin.

berem is going to bear children for yoruba man..... her interest in yoruba men have gained her great popularity.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by achi4u(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

yes she is a superstar because of her brothers
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

grin grin.

berem is going to bear children for yoruba man..... her interest in yoruba men have gained her great popularity.
LMAO! angry
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by EVKenny: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
We realy need to re-evaluate our blind support for the ijaws,let's put facts straight we igbos ar a force to reckon with politically,my brothers do you all know that yorubas ar more welcoming, and less prone to vandalise our properties,let's all make good political decisions,instead of our blind support for the ijaws who are so ungratefull.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by achi4u(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

grin grin.

exactly.

Ka chukwu chebe ya.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by OgbuefiNegro: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
berem: LMAO! angry

where is ya husband, Rhino?
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

where is ya husband, Rhino?
www.whereisRhino.com cry
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by achi4u(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
EV_Kenny: We realy need to re-evaluate our blind support for the ijaws,let's put facts straight we igbos ar a force to reckon with politically,my brothers do you all know that yorubas ar more welcoming, and less prone to vandalise our properties,let's all make good political decisions,instead of our blind support for the ijaws who are so ungratefull.
You made a valid point my brother but it seems we found ourselves between the devil and the red sea.
Ceeding power to the greater enemy(north) or settling with lesser enemy (ss)lol

#na play o#
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by fkaz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=16pt]happy married life sir [/size]

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mehn that bobo ugly fa!

Is he related to GEJ?
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
FSU: "If we support the Igbo to have a president
today the abandoned property will come
back. They have not forgiven us I believe the
issue of abandoned property shall be
reviewed so that the Igbo will take all their
property in Port Harcourt which will make
them own Port Harcourt ".
- Chief Edwin Clarke, the supposed leader of
the Ijaw nation

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514987431896553&set=o.139498269438352&type=1&theater

Now this is really sad for the ibo brothers to voice their own subconscious on FB as someone else's words.
I mean c'mon.......

Fake azz bytches up in this joint mehnnn

2 Likes

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
fkaz: [size=16pt]happy married life sir [/size]
This picture reminds me of someone. anyway why do these old men go after young women old to be their daughters? Clark is over 80 years and when he dies maybe soon, the lady becomes a widow at a young age. See wetin money dey cause.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Coldfeet(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
No smoke without fire! We are waiting and watching.

1 Like

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by chyz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Words of an old fool
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by ijawcitizen(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Now this is really sad for the ibo brothers to voice their own subconscious on FB as someone else's words.
I mean c'mon.......

May God's blessing never depart you and your generations. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Goddex: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
I can bet with everything that Edwin Clark did not say this. This is a deliberate attempt by mischief makers to cause bad blood between the South East and South South. We are wiser than this gimmicks and shall only get stronger no matter how they try to divide us.
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Goddex: I can bet with everything that Edwin Clark did not say this. This is a deliberate attempt by mischief makers to cause bad blood between the South East and South South. We are wiser than this gimmicks and shall only get stronger no matter how they try to divide us.

FSU is an ibo bigot.
So it's your own SE bro against you
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by dridowu: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Who is edwin clark ?
Re: Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? by pazienza(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ijawcitizen has gotten himself a new moniker. Good to know that he/she is hermaphrodite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Nigerian Conspiracy Theories Involving The CIA / Checkout How Much NNPC GMD Recieves As Salary(payslip) / Photo: Death By Country In Saudi Tragedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.