Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (516287 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na wa o. This Airtel 2gb plan runs like crazy. I'm actually being charged double the data consumed (confirmed via stats).

After this one I don burn my airtel sim. Rubbish.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ddjay: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
brightk: bros get a bb.. u fit de use ur 1k=3gb for ur pc.. me de run go buy bb..
Oga how did u use it on pc
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by henryutd(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
How please? Which of the network?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Olawalexy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
I just subscribed for for airtel 2gig. using *440*16#. after which it says ...blackberry unlimited data successful. I tried checking my data balance with *123*10# and it says I have 0mb. also tried using *440*712*0#. it says I don't have any data plan. although I am currently browsing with d line with zero naira. but how can I check my balance?.

or what have I done wrong?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Olawalexy: I just subscribed for for airtel 2gig. using *440*16#. after which it says ...blackberry unlimited data successful. I tried checking my data balance with *123*10# and it says I have 0mb. also tried using *440*712*0#. it says I don't have any data plan. although I am currently browsing with d line with zero naira. but how can I check my balance?.

or what have I done wrong?

*123*9#

Only bad thing is, if you're using this plan on a device other than blackberry, expect to be charged double the data used (i.e the real allocated data is 1gb)

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by grudges: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
brightk: bros get a bb.. u fit de use ur 1k=3gb for ur pc.. me de run go buy bb..
its now working
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Chikago(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
2ndOGA:

*123*9#

Only bad thing is, if you're using this plan on a device other than blackberry, expect to be charged double the data used (i.e the real allocated data is 1gb)

I use it on Android,I put my data on from the first day I subscribed, 4gb,but it's 2 gb I got total,not 4.I monitored my data with Netqin
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brightk(m): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=ddjay]
Oga how did u use it on pc[/quote get a glo line on ur bb... use ur bb desktop software 2 tether internet 2 ur pc
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by sholad11(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
grudges: I done die, etisalat done blocked it again, 1K for 3Gig, airtel nt eligible, mtn too cost for my earning, Glo nt stable, iz by force 2 use android ni, any way let me stick 2 game for nw
Not by force oo bro...I tire sote drop my android go buy BB Q10 & am enjoying d glo 1k subscription 4 3g & it runs smoothly...can even connect with pc.make android go sleep 4 now abeg
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by opisco01(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Please Wat's the code for 1500 for two months. Becoz i've subscribed like 3 times in the last 2 months and it's only one month they give the plan to expire and it finishes to fast. The code I use initially is *440*16#. So please someone should help me with the code for two months @1500
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Xcrews: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dungas30(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2014
opisco01: Please Wat's the code for 1500 for two months. Becoz i've subscribed like 3 times in the last 2 months and it's only one month they give the plan to expire and it finishes to fast. The code I use initially is *440*16#. So please someone should help me with the code for two months @1500
*440*161#
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dungas30(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Xcrews: Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
is it free call or megabyt. u ar talkin about
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dungas30(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2014

how?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Generalkorex(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2014

add me to d group
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by joeybankz: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2014
You can as well get you other airtel subscription codes too - http://www.manu.com.ng/airtel-airtel-blackberry-subscription-data-plan/
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by peteregwu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
PLS HOW MANY DATA IS AIRTEL BB N100?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by FKO1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014

HUSTLER,BEWARE !!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by shininglite(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Gurus in house pls Wats d code for airtel BB daily plan? Tanks in anticipation
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Okaka27(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello...
I cant send messages on whatsapp n bbm, neither is my google playstore opening nd there is newtwork cos i am browsing on speed wit all mah browsers ....pls help
Am using airtel
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Can subscribing to the Airtel BB plan on a Blackberry device before transfering the SIM to the Android device makes Airtel not to charge me double data?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by parrotibaba(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
theogabriel: Can subscribing to the Airtel BB plan on a Blackberry device before transfering the SIM to the Android device makes Airtel not to charge me double data?
I was thinking about dat too bt I don't know if it will work

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by paulworld(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
parrotibaba: I was thinking about dat too bt I don't know if it will work
I have already tried it, it doesn't work

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Doskit(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guys pls help! I subscribed for Airtel #1500 4g on my iphone. My money was deducted with no MB. What can i do because i stil hv 9MB left of my previous bb plan and it expires on aug.9 pls help.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by parrotibaba(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
paulworld:
as in u subbed with a bb n put d sim in an Android phone n it didn't work? na wa ooh
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Doskit: Guys pls help! I subscribed for Airtel #1500 4g on my iphone. My money was deducted with no MB. What can i do because i stil hv 9MB left of my previous bb plan and it expires on aug.9 pls help.

It has been given to you! Simply dial *123*9#
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
paulworld:
OK
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Doskit(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
theogabriel:

It has been given to you! Simply dial *123*9#
i've dial it, but its only showing the remaining data of the last subscription
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by paulworld(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
parrotibaba: as in u subbed with a bb n put d sim in an Android phone n it didn't work? na wa ooh
Yeap and the charges remain double
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Flexing 4GB on Airtel ✔
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Doskit: i've dial it, but its only showing the remaining data of the last subscription

That's painful. Do contact Airtel customer care as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Mariesio: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
peteregwu: PLS HOW MANY DATA IS AIRTEL BB N100?

80g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.