Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (516273 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
theboss01: na wa for u o. Na same thing bro
. how do I subscribe for it
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
what is the customer care line for airtel
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will not risk bricking my phone just bcoz i wana browse with glo bis. Nonsense!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
OnyeIbo: I will not risk bricking my phone just bcoz i wana browse with glo bis. Nonsense!
no one is forcing u,u do it or not,it wunt change d fact chibok girls were kidnapped... mtchwwww
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: no one is forcing u,u do it or not,it wunt change d fact chibok girls were kidnapped... mtchwwww
Dnt be fooled. There wasnt any kidnap
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Carlmax(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hope airtel bis still works on other devices, cos right now it seems they are taking from my bonus 15 mb, I just hope say i never waste my 1500
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Sike(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
mariong: use *440*18# same #100 but as you may already know airtel bb sub on android runs down faster. if you monitor your data you'll see that the 80 mb is around 40 mb on normal billing.
thanks buddy. And the apn; Default setting or blackberry.net??
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Is the Airtel BlackBerry 1+1 Offer ending this month?

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Sike: thanks buddy. And the apn; Default setting or blackberry.net??

internet.ng.airtel.com

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by unbeatablejola(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi guys please want to know if the new airtel android plan works on BBZ10. Thanks
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
theogabriel: Is the Airtel BlackBerry 1+1 Offer ending this month?

Oh boy...! Hope this isn't true sha..... And I still have plenty GB.... I'll have to try and resubscribe before next month...... No dulling

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
theogabriel: Is the Airtel BlackBerry 1+1 Offer ending this month?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by cecegorz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have used this offer for two months on my S3, and just exhausted that of this month.
I definitely won't be going this route again, as it doesn't really deliver on it's promise. My data manager always report 1Gb usage as against the 2Gb quoted by Airtel, forget the fact that they say the usage will be different on non-BB devices, why is it always exactly half?
The supposed 2Gb @ N1,500 only lasts maximum of 3 weeks for me, and that means I'll have to turn off my mail sync, otherwise just two weeks of push email will exhaust the whole data.
Let me try the Android package of N2k for 2Gb and see if I will get the 2Gb in reality.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667:

Oh boy...! Hope this isn't true sha..... And I still have plenty GB.... I'll have to try and resubscribe before next month...... No dulling

Worry not... Even if they close the offer, those who have already subscribed will still have their data intact and working till its validity.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
theogabriel:

Worry not... Even if they close the offer, those who have already subscribed will still have their data intact and working till its validity.

I already know this sir.... I'm only worried that I won't be able to use the subscription again after this month.... Thats why i wanna resubscribe before the month runs out, so incase the text message they sent that dude above is for real and the 1+1 stuff is really ending this month, at least I would have another subscription to take me for another two months ✔
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Catalyst4real: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667:

I already know this sir.... I'm only worried that I won't be able to use the subscription again after this month.... Thats why i wanna resubscribe before the month runs out, so incase the text message they sent that dude above is for real and the 1+1 stuff is really ending this month, at least I would have another subscription to take me for another two months ✔
Hmmm. See Logic !. Typical Naija Guy wink
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
cecegorz: I have used this offer for two months on my S3, and just exhausted that of this month.
I definitely won't be going this route again, as it doesn't really deliver on it's promise. My data manager always report 1Gb usage as against the 2Gb quoted by Airtel, forget the fact that they say the usage will be different on non-BB devices, why is it always exactly half?
The supposed 2Gb @ N1,500 only lasts maximum of 3 weeks for me, and that means I'll have to turn off my mail sync, otherwise just two weeks of push email will exhaust the whole data.
Let me try the Android package of N2k for 2Gb and see if I will get the 2Gb in reality.
1.5gb
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Hmmm. See Logic !. Typical Naija Guy wink

No time to dull sir cool
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by RipVanWink: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2014
used the android plan..n my data counter showed approx 1.5gb, n not the 2gb advertised...beginning to wonder wch is better...the andriod 2g for 2k plan or the bis 4gb for 1500 plan
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by rukkyng(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
I subscribed for the N1500 bis 2G for my samsung galaxy grand but since yestaday till now I can't open or do anything with the browser, gets stuck trying to open a page like there is no internet connection what's wrong? pls help
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by theogabriel: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
cecegorz: I have used this offer for two months on my S3, and just exhausted that of this month.

My concern is not even the double charge (since it is still cheaper than many other data subscriptions). Airtel is only as fast as a Snail in my location. My next bus stop on data subscription will be the 1000mb/N1000= via MTN DataShare @ www.greatmindsng.com

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Sike(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
theogabriel:
My concern is not even the double charge (since it is still cheaper than many other data subscriptions). Airtel is only as fast as a Snail in my location. My next bus stop on data subscription will be the 1000mb/N1000= via MTN DataShare @ www.greatmindsng.com
Elaborate please!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by coderXO(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2014
I bought the airtel android 2gb for 2k.
7 days later my data is left with only 23MB.

My data counter shows 1.34GB.

I just now realized why they quoted a "burn rate"

Why are these people thieves?

If you say 2GB, give 2GB assholes.

If you go to the service info page on their site,
you will notice they write

"BURN RATE
1 kobo/kb from 9:59pm - 5:59am & 1.5 kobo/kb from 5:59am - 9:59pm"

This means that during the day they are charging more to your N2000 during the day than at night which will make it get exhausted faster.

There is an actual mistake in that quotation. It should rather read 0.1kobo and 0.15kobo.

At any rate, I am tired of all the gimmicks by these crooks.

They are pure thieves.

Boycott Airtel NOW!

FCC where are you? What do you do exactly?

mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by coderXO(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2014
On another note, I bought one of these shared plans some guys were touting on here NL.

Etisalat particularly, N500 for 250MB.

I sent the Etisalat recharge to the guy, fair enough I got a text message from Etisalat that I had been given 250MB. So the guy did not cheat me thus I won't mention his name.

The darn thing exhausted at 50MB ( data counter)in less than 6 hours.

Lesson: don't buy shared plans that are been advertised on Nairaland threads, at least not Etisalat.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by coderXO(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2014
sarutobie:
I am asking the same question 'cos someone said (here on Nairaland) that the android plan also charges 1.5kb/2kb for every 1kb you use, but charge normal during the night and I ask, what is the difference??

The same double charging business from Airtel.

The 2GB is not really 2GB unless you only browse at night.

Thieves.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
coderXO: I bought the airtel android 2gb for 2k.

"BURN RATE

This means that during the day they are charging more to your N2000 during the day than at night which will make it get exhausted faster.

There is an actual mistake in that quotation. It should rather read 0.1kobo and 0.15kobo.

They are pure thieves.

Boycott Airtel NOW!

mtschew

This is stale gist sir... It's no news that Airtel double charge when their BIS plans are used on non BB devices..... Besides, they clearly stated that you will be charged differently if the BIS plan is used on a non BB device.... So ultimately If you're using a plan not meant for your device on your device you shouldn't complain if stuff like this happens..... I suggest you use the Android plan that gives you 2GB for 2K ✔
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Tonynwaduche(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
nani667:

This is stale gist sir... It's no news that Airtel double charge when their BIS plans are used on non BB devices..... Besides, they clearly stated that you will be charged differently if the BIS plan is used on a non BB device.... So ultimately If you're using a plan not meant for your device on your device you shouldn't complain if stuff like this happens..... I suggest you use the Android plan that gives you 2GB for 2K ✔
read his post well before commenting, he's complaining of the android plan not d BB plan.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nani667: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tonynwaduche:
read his post well before commenting, he's complaining of the android plan not d BB plan.

Oh... If its the Android plan he's referring to then that's impossible, as I know for a fact that there's no overcharging involved in the Android data bundle
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by coderXO(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
nani667:

Which stale gist? Where in my post do you see I said it is BIS I subscribed for?

I said I subscribed to Airtel Android plan 2GB for N2000 and it double charges.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by coderXO(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tonynwaduche:

abeg...thank you! mtschew!!!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by peteregwu(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
coderXO: I bought the airtel android 2gb for 2k.

"BURN RATE

They are pure thieves.

Boycott Airtel NOW!

mtschew

you are absolutely right. it happens to me too. i subscribed for airtel bb for 100 naira, i was giving about 80mb. i decided to download a game app of about 40mb....in the process at about 37mb of the download, my data stopped and i checked my balance, i discovered my balance was 0mb. that is when i realise that airtel is truly cheating people. i have stopped using airtel since then.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by barrydumi: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hey . good day to everyone. There is a scamist around. He claims to activate 200gb mtn data dat runs for 4 months for 1200 naira. Av been duped by him so am alerting everyone. He runs naijaloaded com website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.