Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! (5737 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by AkedeOba(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
The church of Oprah exposed. It could not be more clear.
See the excellent 7-minute video and the teaching that may take millions to hell, at http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

This evil fat woman actively serves the devil and makes no excuses about it
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by Raymond88(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
Ahahaha! guys just stick to Jerry Springer, we KNOW it's bullshit and they know we KNOW it's bullshit. . .so no one is deceived. tongue
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by Emad(f): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2008
Please this is not April fool's day cut the crap
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by Raymond88(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2008
Whatever!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by Maneater1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
Oprah can do no wrong. Stop trying to tarnish her image playahata. OPRAH for president!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by busygal(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
I BELIEVE AND I CONCURE TOTALLYYYYYYYYYYY!

(its 4 real, dont be decieved)
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by Reptyle(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2008
Man-eater:

Oprah can do no wrong. Stop trying to tarnish her image playahata. OPRAH for president!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't u view the video before you make your comments? I always knew there was something about that woman, shame
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by TOYOSI20(f): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by reniks(f): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2008
Guess that why they say it's a free world.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by deola1(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2008
I hate that woman since she doesn't like Nigeria.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by bluespice(f): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2008
its not true i wouldnt viw the vbideo cos i know its not true but i concur
Raymond88:

Ahahaha! guys just stick to Jerry Springer, we KNOW it's bullshit and they know we KNOW it's bullshit. . .so no one is deceived. tongue
[/quote amen someone?!!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Worships The Devil ! by lucabrasi(m): 3:02am On Apr 18, 2008
i guess its the same with all rich people,when people get to a certain level of afluence they have to do some stuffs thats against commonly held principles and decency just to attain that extra level,trust me if you told a rich man that he/she will attain more power if they ll eat a poor man's dookie,they ll do it in a heartbeat,and its same with ophrah she wants to get to where a black woman s never been before, all powerful and she is willing to worship anyone and anything to get there

(1) (Reply)

AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo / Photos: Nadia Buari & Her Mum In Matching Outfit 'goofing' Around / See Photos Of A 6-year-old Nigeria Kid With Tattoos On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.