Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] (51203 Views)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / 15 Celebrities Whose Plastic Surgeries Went Wrong (pics) / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by ccsexyluv: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2013
One might say Big b*tt are the new black in Hollywood. A big backside, like the ones belonging to Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce or Kim Kardashian, could help fight diabetes, say top Harvard Medical School researchers. The increasing popularity and megastar fame of women like Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams, both of whom have had their posteriors lauded all over the world. An article on The Sun UK states “Men will always prefer a big J-Lo bottom,than a pretty face”.As some big backside can be weight issue. Scientist and Doctors researched shows majority of men said IT’S not so much the size of a backside that is important, but its shape.

I compiled this list of Top 15 celeberities with big and best-shaped backside:

1. Jennifer Lopez

Net Worth: $250 Million
How she made her money: Actress, Businesswoman, Recording artist

J-Lo put big booties on the map and that brings her number one on our list of the best backside in Hollywood. Her rump is reportedly insured for $27 million and we think it is worth every penny. She is credited with bringing b u t t back into fashion and for that we will forever be grateful. She proudly showed off her assets on the cover of Stuff magazine’s Sept. 2001 cover, one of the magazine’s best selling issues in history. – in shorts that cost thousands of dollars, no less. Other b*tts may come and go, but we think J-Lo will be defending her throne for a long time to come.

2. Kim Kardashian

Net Worth: $35 Million
How she made her money: Businesswoman, Socialite, Television personality, Model, Actress

Her gravity defying backside- along with the s*x tape, long list of celeb boyfriends(mostly black guys) and one time BFF status with Paris Hilton – helped catapult Kim Kardashian to new heights of fame. She’s also been the subject of b*tt implant rumors but she said “no way it is real,i will never outlive those rumors. No implants, no injections, no anything to my backside.”

3. Beyonce

Net Worth: $300 Million
How she made her money: Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actress, Model, Fashion designer, Businesswoman

She coined the term “b-*-*-t-y-l-i-c-i-o-u-s” and it’s obvious why. Her best selling bottom caught the eyes of star rapper Jay-Z and made headlines when Beyonce appeared in nothing but a leotard and heels in the video for her hit “Single Ladies.”

4. Serena Williams

Net Worth: $85 Million
How she made her money: Professional Tennis Player

Serena Williams is as famous for her b**ty as she is for her tennis — but according to Serena herself, there’s another woman out there whose b*tt puts hers to shame. Take a wild guess who…

5. Nicki Minaj

Net Worth: $14 Million
How she made her money: Rapper, Singer-songwriter

When rapper Nikki Minaj burst onto the scene last year her talent as an artist had a number of people talking, but it seems that another asset of Nicki’s also became a much talked about her b*tt being implants.

In a recent interview with the New York Post Nicki Minaj speaks on the b*tt pad/b*tt implants rumors. “Absolutely not,” said Nicki Minaj when asked about using b*tt pads or getting implants. “People will pick anything to talk about, and that happens to be the thing at the moment”.

Check More here: http://www./profiles/blogs/photos-top-15-celebrities-with-big-butt-net-worth

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by flejnr(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2013
I tire for this one oohh!! People get time sha! No buttocks u dey check?? Is dat ur work?? Get a life oo!! Garri price dey raise daily oo,, I no see as this one wan give u food o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by slimyem: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Apart from Serena Williams and Nicki Minaj's,the others don't qualify as bootylicious.They are just shapely.
You gats come Naija come see better "ikebe"wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by DoffMan2: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Morale of the story? Big nyash = Big bucks??
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by DoffMan2: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2013
slimyem: Apart from Serena Williams and Nicki Minaj's,the others don't qualify as bootylicious.They are just shapely.
You gats come Naija come see better "ikebe"wink

Heh heh!! All those those bordering-on-obesity trunk-junk?

PASS!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2013
With plastic surgery invoke in the western world, i'd never trust most of these celebs especially if they aren't even 'black'.
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Caracta(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2013
Come to naija and see un-adulterated, un-diluted, natural ikebe

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2013
shapely butt yes, but big butt no no
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Caracta: Come to naija and see un-adulterated, un-diluted, natural ikebe

like yours abi lol
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Caracta(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

like yours abi lol
grin grin cheesy I don't know o
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2013
hehehe, African women and big yansh, two of a kind!
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Serena's is massive. Nicki's is fake so i wont quantify that.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by sKeetz(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Nothing is as good as a preety, bootylicious black. Woman....apart from Serena, the rest are as fake made in aba clothes

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Scarpon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
what happened to pepplez da model the girl with the big and fakest butt in the world
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nigerian Gurls win when it comes to Butt
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Melinde: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Apart from Williams, other ones nah artificial
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE I HEAR WORD. WETIN BE ASS. I GET AM SOOOOOOOOOO MAKE I HEAR WORD AND NICKI'S ASS IS ARTIFICIAL. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE I HEAR WORD. WETIN BE ASS. I GET AM SOOOOOOOOOO MAKE I HEAR WORD AND NICKI'S ASS IS ARTIFICIAL. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ori iyami alakara o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : grin grin ;Do shocked
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by gergemam: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

Ori iyami alakara o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : grin grin ;Do shocked

OH BOY!!! Na correct Iya alakara ooo.... Toh ba tu ki ni yehn sile... wa sa 360 *rme*
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

looooool...what does this mean?
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Em, Em, Em , i'm not even Yoruba.. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
ger_gemam:

OH BOY!!! Na correct Iya alakara ooo.... Toh ba tu ki ni yehn sile... wa sa 360 *rme*

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

Em, Em, Em , i'm not even Yoruba.. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin

smh undecided
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by gergemam: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:

It's means=== he's mother head the beans cake seller. Ori= head, iya=mother, alakara= the beans cake seller
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
ger_gemam:

It's means=== he's mother head the beans cake seller. Ori= head, iya=mother, alakara= the beans cake seller

kinda senseless undecided
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
ger_gemam:

hahahahahahahaha!! honeric is such a joker grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by gergemam: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

kinda senseless undecided

It's a Slang used by the Yorubas for exaggeration *like over hyping tins*
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
ger_gemam:

It's a Slang used by the Yorubas for exaggeration *like over hyping tins*

OH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE I HEAR WORD. WETIN BE ASS. I GET AM SOOOOOOOOOO MAKE I HEAR WORD AND NICKI'S ASS IS ARTIFICIAL. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The background of that house looks very cool. smiley

The walls to the floor.
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

smh undecided

You need to apologize, i was actually thrilled. sad

ger_gemam:

Orie pe jare omo. cool

ItsModella:
hahahahahahahaha!! honeric is such a joker grin grin

tongue tongue tongue, is your bakka in the same league with hers too? booobs are what actually "turns" me upside down, not really a big fan of big bakka, maybe hips? yay! tongue
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Legit1:

The background of that house looks very cool. smiley

The walls to the floor.

That's an office na, see her colleague peeping with fantasy written all over his face grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

That's an office na, see her colleague peeping with fantasy written all over his face grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I KNOW HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber / Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.