Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tell Us About The City Where You Live - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Us About The City Where You Live (160551 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
more from Miami

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2008
moreeeeeeeeee

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
more from Naples

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by TheSly: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet. . . .I can see you are developing a very strong bone when it comes to FL pics
Why don't you show me sum Ikun-ekiti's pic and lets see them hunters in the jungle killing cats and antelopes tongue

Miami ko. . . . Midaddy ni angry
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

Cadet. . . .I can see you are developing a very strong bone when it comes to FL pics
Why don't you show me sum Ikun-ekiti's pic and lets see them hunters in the jungle killing cats and antelopes tongue

They're too precious!! I like to keep them in my Photo album! Nairaland does not deserve to see such paradise grin

And by the way. . .Kick rocks!

Cats in the Jungle? I know you can't mean Tigers and lions na shocked shocked shocked Olodo grin grin

The Sly:

Miami ko. . . . Midaddy ni angry

hehehe. . .the crabs are biting again?
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2008
Delray Beach

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2008
FT.Lauderdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy My High School was located here!!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
more

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2008
Highland Beach,FL cheesy

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 2:07am On Apr 21, 2008
Jupiter, Fl

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 2:07am On Apr 21, 2008
jf

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 2:08am On Apr 21, 2008
J, Fl

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by chika98: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2008
Florida, Hmmmmmmmmmmm nice
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by desodgi(m): 2:37am On Apr 22, 2008
I tell you say this Cadet babe na monkey, who no fit enter google copy and save pics. . . ?
Cadet comot all those internet pics ja and put something more witnessed tongue
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by ztyle(m): 2:48am On Apr 22, 2008
DeSo plz leave my CADET alone Biko.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Talktrue(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ all

This is just so tiring I spent all my time going through this and not one pic of a Nigerian city even if its Tinapa or Obudu ranch, absolutely nothing.
This is not fair
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SamMilla1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2008
Enugu, is my home state. Enugu State is one of the States in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, The state shares borders with Abia and Imo States to the South, Ebonyi State to the East, Benue State to the Northeast, Kogi State to the northwest and Anambra State to the West.
The word "Enugu" means "the top of the hill". The first European settlers arrived in the area in 1909, led by a British mining engineer, Kikson and by 1914 the first shipment of coal was made to Britain.Enugu acquired township status in 1917, and became strategic to British interests.Though land-locked, Enugu is approximately 2-1/2 driving hours away from Port Harcourt, Calabar and Warri, all coastal cities with major shipping ports. Enugu is also located within an hour’s drive from Onitsha and 2 hours’ drive from Aba, both of which are trading centres in Nigeria.
The city is also located within 5 driving hours from Abuja and 6 driving hours from Lagos, the administrative and commercial headquarters of Nigeria respectively.Enugu has good soil and climate, sitting at about 223 metres (730 ft) above sea level, and the soil is well drained. The mean temperature in Enugu State in the hottest month of February is about 97.16 °F (36.20 °C), while the lowest temperatures occur in the month of November, reaching 68.54 °F (20.30 °C).

Enugu has so many attraction centers, we are also known for our excellent hospitality to visitors.
The roads are good and the crime rate is very low. All banks in Nigeria has atleast four branches in the city, so you wont have any problem locating your bank. Transportation is relatively easy and cheap as you can enter a commercial bus for just ten naira.
The popular Okada riders closes work by 6pm. You can get a taxi at any time of the Night. You can also come to Enugu through the Airport at Enene , some 5 km out of the city center. There are several hotel in the city, from 5 star to 2 star hotels and pensions where you can spend a night and pay a very small amount of money.

The city has a standad Stadium named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. It also has the biggest teaching hospital in the country.
Enugu has the highest number of double highways entering into the city , One from Onitsha, one from Port Harcout, One fom Abakiliki and another from Markudi via Nsukka.
Here are some interesting places to visit in the city.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
@desodgi:

I tell you say this Cadet babe na monkey, who no fit enter google copy and save pics. . . ?
Cadet comot all those internet pics ja and put something more witnessed tongue

Dude, You want to see what I've witnessed? Catch a plane as soon as possible wink

ztyle:

DeSo plz leave my CADET alone Biko.
thank you o. and your cadet?

*raise eyebrow*
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 3:59pm On May 03, 2008
Now let's visit the city of TAMPA, FL kiss

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:12pm On May 03, 2008
Tallahassee FL

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2008
Florida State University in Tallahassee

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2008
" grin

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2008
UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA tongue

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 4:27pm On May 03, 2008
"

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by tipsy289(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2008
Bleep that.I wrote something about Ottawa and the attachment refused the picture, seriously increase the size to about 600kb, what the Bleep do we use phone camera's
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2008
tipsy289:

Bleep that.I wrote something about Ottawa and the attachment refused the picture, seriously increase the size to about 600kb, what the mess do we use phone camera's
try looking for pics that's below 200kb. left click the pic, click on properties and it'll tell yuo the information of the pic.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2008
grin grin grin If you're sick of Florida, then you better tell the moderator to block this thread. Cuz, here we go again!!

If you're thinking of working in the medical field, Florida would not be my first choice, but since I live here, let me talk about the hospital system. One of the best known facilities are the Memorial Hospitals. With its many branches all over Florida: Memorial Regional Hospital, Jackson Memorial (in Jacksonville Fl) etc. Has been known to be one of the recommended hospitals in Florida for less than 50 years.

It's branches was one of the hospitals I used to volunteer : Memorial Regional Hospital In Hollywood (miss that place cry kiss) They treat the patients like family, see to their needs and keep the place clean. Free food for the volunteers tongue grin
For moi, I dnt think I would even stay in Florida to work here anywaz, But I would recommend it. If you're thinking of becoming a nurse, dnt work there lipsrsealed They dnt pay their nurses well, but for a doctor, it's a very good place.

Memorial Healthcare System Services

* Bariatrics/Weight-Loss Surgery
* Behavioral Health Center
* Cancer Institute
* Cardiac & Vascular Institute
* Family Birthplace
* Fitness & Rehabilitation Centers
* Home Health Services
* Neonatal ICU
* Neuroscience Center
* Outpatient Services
* Pediatrics kiss kiss kiss
* Radiology
* Sickle Cell
* Women's Services

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 8:14pm On May 04, 2008
Rochester NY ( The place sounds sinister  lipsrsealed grin) Ok, I know nothing about this city, but it sounds cool enough. One of the place you'll likely mark down on for your point of destination.

Rochester Highlights

Sports:
     > Amerks Hockey
     > Red Wings Baseball
     > Rochester Knighthawks
     > Rochester Rhinos
     > Rochester Rattlers
     > Hot Shots Volleyball

Eats and Local Establishments:
     > Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
     > Nick Tahous
     > Uncle Ralph's Steakout
     > The King and I
     > Aladdin's Natural Eatery
     > The Distillery
     > Pelegrinos Deli Cafe
     > Dibellas Submarines
     > Zebb's
     > Tully's
     > Jeremiah's
     > Snuffy Magees
     > Acme Bar & Pizza
     > MacGregors
     > The Sports Page
     > JJ Flynns

Music:
     > Record Archive

Entertainment:
     > Comix Cafe
     > The Little Theatres
     > Dollar Movie Theater

Educational:
     > Rochester Museum and Science Center
     > Memorial Art Gallery
     > George Eastman House
     > Seneca Park Zoo

Rochester Weather:
     > Accuweather et freezing cold  shocked

Anywaz, here are the pics.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2008
More From R. NY

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by romeo(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2008
Enough pics of Florida!! people no get sense at all cheesy
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2008
romeo:

Enough pics of Florida!! people no get sense at all cheesy
Yes, you ( part of people) no get sense at all grin
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by romeo(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2008
Cadet:

Yes, you ( part of people) no get sense at all grin

I know say you go attack me LoL cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / My Monthly Savings In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.