Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? (2565 Views)

Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador / Lessons To Learn From "I Don Port" SAKA / Saka - I Don Port Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by fedrick901(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sFkhW-kqMEk/UXZZPazuIRI/AAAAAAAAAIo/52AWtfkiqfU/s1600/saka.bmp[/img]

This is probably the biggest sub of the year.Many
of us remember Saka of Etisalat ad his funny
chracter in most of the adverts. MTN recently
released its new advert for its new number
portability project and guess who is the new face
of MTN’s portability campaign….
As far back as i can remember Etisalat released
an advert when dissing MTN’s Zone advert ft
Osofia

Read more and watch his ads for MTN on
9aijahouse Entertainment

Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by tinuolababy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin. Money speaking
Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by iamSi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
The content of the advert is even controversial, it can cause hmmmmm _ I think this is the beginning of hmmmmm a real competition between these two companies_ Saka was like he's moved up to Higher level despite all Etisalat Done for him? _ Well This is Just my Opinion_ it don't count_
Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by Akdams(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
That is the confirmation that portability will work now.

At least it has worked on one human- SAKABILITY grin
Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by Chanchit: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2013
So Saka don turn to Ronaldo wei dey transfer from Etisalat to MTN.
Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by Akdams(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please lesve matter. I know Saka in the late 90s when he was roaming the street of Ibadan. Bashorun - Akobo to be precise. He use to worked with Prosper then on some cheap TV series then. Because Mike Adetunji Prosper was living very close to my house then. Many of the series were actually scened in the area. So most time before it gets to the TV we have already watched it live. So now that the guy has become a Pro, leave matter o. Afteralll all this network are they not making the money couple with fact that God has a way of blessing his own children. Portability is one of them, at least for Saka.
Re: Etisalat’s Former Ambassador Saka Moves To MTN What Do You Think About This???? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
It's business. . . Football players do that all the time and they are yet to be crucified.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Adds Hotness To Madness In New Photoshoot / . / The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.