Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Facts About Keanu Reeves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Keanu Reeves (84245 Views)

Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua / Facts About Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Keanu Reeves by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
This guy reading the newspaper on the subway is Keanu Reeves.

He is from a problematic family. His father was arrested when he was 12 for drug dealing and his mother was a stripper. His family moved to Canada and there he had several step dads.

He watched his girlfriend die. They were about to get married, and she died in a car accident. And also before that she had lost her baby. Since then Keanu avoids serious relationships and having kids.

He's one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. He said: 'I live in a flat, I have everything that I need at anytime, why choose an empty house?'

One of his best friends died by overdose, he was River Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix's brother). Almost in the same year Keanu's father was arrested again.

His younger sister had leukemia. Today she is cured, and he donated 70% of his gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia.

In one of his birthdays, he got to a little candy shop and bought him a cake, and started eating alone. If a fan walked by he would talk to them and offer some of the cake.

He doesn't have bodyguards, and he doesn't wear fancy clothes.

When they asked him about 'Sad Keanu', he replied: 'You need to be happy to live, I don't.'"

Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by REMMEI(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
i love this guy,no homo..

and where did you get all this info??

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by POTATOinSHAMUS: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
REDDIT WAS HERE
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by ebamma3: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by fied1k: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
The Matrix star’s house is spread over an area of 5,600 square feet and has everything that makes it touch the greatest heights of opulence. The impressive home was erected in the 1980s for an art collector. The estate in Hollywood Hill’s Bird Streets unfurls aesthetically pleasing ocean and city views. Its three bedrooms, luxury coated bathrooms and open space is definitely what the actor deserves after making a mark in Hollywood.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by adexsimply(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Waoh!!..Never knew all these sad sad
Mehn I really like the guy

Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by AbuMikey(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
How true is this
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by bigsten(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
can all these info be true? It they are, how do you get to them?
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by DJDOLA(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
live ur life d way u want....dats all
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
I can never live such a miserable life. I pray he dont go crazy someday.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
dude reminds me of Patrick Swayze RIP cry
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by brixton: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
great guy
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
brixton: great guy
and a good actor too!!
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by Flygeriansteve: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2013
add cryptic films to the list... I like the guy tho.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by Nomski0(f): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2013
I love his uniqueness. Everyone wants to leave large but he's just simple.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by White007(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2013
I love his simplicity and the way he view life in general. He def has a unique way to life.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by kolamilan(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2013
i like the guy in speed.
Re: Facts About Keanu Reeves by spikesC(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
eeeeerrr, op, sorry to bust your bubble but keanu reeves has a mansion at hollywood hills. he bought $5 million in the year 2003.

and his mom was a hairdresser, not a stripper angry

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.