Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). (6632 Views)

Some Should Tell Me The English Name And Botanical Name Of This Plant ( / What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / The State Of The English Language In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). by omartins(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Saw this animal and it look like crocodile want to know the english name through google, it gave me cayman, gharial, aligator, urimastyx but non of this resemble this animal through their pictures. Please if know the name kindly comment. Cant snap it I was in a moving bus traveling.
Re: What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
omartins: Saw this animal and it look like crocodile want to know the english name through google, it gave me cayman, gharial, aligator, urimastyx but non of this resemble this animal through their pictures. Please if know the name kindly comment. Cant snap it I was in a moving bus traveling.

I think it is Monitor Lizard.
Re: What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). by Karleb(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
virtuoso01:
I think it is Monitor Lizard.
No, it's called "aligator".
Re: What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). by UniqueAyomi(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
omartins:
Saw this animal and it look like crocodile want to know the english name through google, it gave me cayman, gharial, aligator, urimastyx but non of this resemble this animal through their pictures. Please if know the name kindly comment. Cant snap it I was in a moving bus traveling.

Its Goanna. Search it on google and see if I'm right
Re: What Is The English Name For AWONRINWON Or Alepa(yoruba Names). by UniqueAyomi(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Karleb:
No, it's called "aligator".

Translate English Awonrinwon

Ǘɲɨqυє Ãчσϻɨ✨:
Translation:

Awonrinwon (Yoruba)

goanna (English)