Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? (4848 Views)

Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? by Icetech: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
MTN family and friends expanded, is a prepaid plan that allows customers to register up to 10 family and friends numbers that includes 8 MTN numbers,an international number and 1 local number.

Calls to these registered numbers are made at a lower rate,around 10k/s .

I noticed recently that either the plan is no longer effective or the charges are now higher.

Maybe it affected only some areas, but i know that MTN is in the habit of ripping their customers off.

All thanks to NCC,for number portability.Atleast customers can
for once swap to better networks and have better value for their money while retaining their sim card.

For those of us that make lengthy calls with the notion that they are using family and friends expanded plan,beware!
Re: Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? by duke4ever: 4:10am On Apr 24, 2013
I noticed the same thing too. The thing is no longer working from my own side of the world. MTN is busy defrauding people.
Re: Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Mine isn't workin too embarassed cnt even check *560#
Re: Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? by ultrazone(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wish MTN would still allow us to migrate to MTN Family And Friends package? I miss this plan.
Re: Is MTN Family And Friends Prepaid Plan Still Effective In Your Area? by almujahidy: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
It's now active. I added some numbers yesterday. I saw it when I checked my airtime balance.

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Messenger App, The Best Alternative To Whatsapp Messenger / Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 / How To Change Your Game/application Screen Size With Your Symbian Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.