Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller (22460 Views)

9 inch HD Car Hanging Headrest DVD Player Entertainment System with game, etc / Sun Visor DVD Player With Game And FM Transmitter / Car Music/Video Player With Digital photo Album Function +FM modulator & MC Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keep the order coming
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
For inquiries/order, Please Call:
Frank (aka Fogman)
Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

NB: Post and pictures are edited as at when due.

• Over 1000 units Sold since 2009 online, with no single issues/complain
• We are Nigerian biggest supplier of Bluetooth Mirror and our gadgets quality are exclusive to us alone, since we sources for the best quality directly from manufactures
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment upon delivery

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
OR
2. Payment upon delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos
only

PS:
FREE 24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Special Xmas discount!
Contact us for your order
t: 08033677688
whatsapp: 08033677688
e: fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Following to patronize you soon . . . But would like to see pix of your finished work.
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: Following to patronize you soon . . . But would like to see pix of your finished work.

Hello Oga Femi, hope to be of service to you. But i m afraid, i dont attack much importance in keeping pics of my past work. I believe seen is believing and my records brings me clients. Most of my new clients comes from referral (ie frm happy clients i ve worked with). Cheers
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fogman:

Hello Oga Femi, hope to be of service to you. But i m afraid, i dont attack much importance in keeping pics of my past work. I believe seen is believing and my records brings me clients. Most of my new clients comes from referral (ie frm happy clients i ve worked with). Cheers

That is great but for people like me that cant come to see your work, you need to take some pix to show such people . . . Cos most of my clients wanna see what it will look like when it is done . . .
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is great but for people like me that cant come to see your work, you need to take some pix to show such people . . . Cos most of my clients wanna see what it will look like when it is done . . .

Ok sir, if i happen to instal for any new client in lagos, (most clients are out of lagos,, order online and fix themselve) will make available the pics to you.

Pls take a look at the pics below, this is how it looks like.

Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks and nice ones . . Surely will do business, Soon
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fhemmmy: Thanks and nice ones . . Surely will do business, Soon

You are welcome sir
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Special Xmas discount!
Contact us for your order
t: 08033677688
whatsapp: 08033677688
e: fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fogman: 9 Inch Roof Mount DVD Player With Wireless Game USB

A super way to transform your car into an entertainment powerhouse: This 9 inch roof-mounted DVD player comes with a super slim low profile design, gaming system, and FM transmitter output that effortlessly syncs with your car's audio system. A world of fun for you and your passengers!

This amazing 9 Inch roof-mounted Car DVD easily connects to your car battery and plays all types of multimedia disks such as DVD/VCD/CD (audio or MP3) in crystal clear 9 inch LCD splendor. What's more, insert a USB flash drive or SD memory card into the player, and experience movies, songs, or even view pictures in the following media formats: DAT, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 (MP4), XVID, AVI, MP3, WMA and JPEG. You can also use the FM transmitter function to output audio to your FM radio and experience rich stereo sound through your car speakers.

This baby is also a powerful gaming system for your kids to keep busy with on those long trips. With wireless control, they can experience the old-school 8-bit games or go fast and furious with 32-bit modern games. One disc is also included for their enjoyment with fun, non-commercial games. Whatever they choose, you'll be the one to benefit from all the relaxation that "kids on vids" brings!

Finally, with its low price and abundant features, this 9 inch roof-mounted DVD is the best substitute for a in dash Car DVD player.

At a Glance...

9 Inch Overhead Screen
800 x 480 Resolution
Wireless Remote Control
Region Free DVD Player with gaming system
FM Transmitter

Manufacturer Specifications

Screen: 9" 16:9 digital LCD panel, 800*480 resolution
Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW
Built-in IR transmitter/FM Transmitter
With USB port and SD card slot (supports up to 8GB - not included)
With fashionable dome light
A/V input and output
Full functional remote control
Multi-language OSD: English
PAL/NTSC standards
FM Transmitter Frequency: 87.7MHz to 107.9MHz
Ports/slots: DVD loader, USB, SD
Dimension: 245mm*280mm*40mm
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS

Product Notes

Low profile design. Only 40mm thick when folded.
An easy and inexpensive way to enjoy in-car audio-video.

Package Contents

9 Inch Roof-Mounted Car DVD and Media Player
Power Cable
Remote Control
User Manual
Game Disc

Ordering from us provides you with the following benefits:

Orders despatched within 24-hours
90 Days warranty

PRICE: N35,000 (Premium Quality)

Please call for wholesale/dealers price

Free delivery within Lagos.

OPTIONAL: Courier/ transport way bill delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Frank (aka Fogman)

* Over 1000 units of our devices Sold since 2009 online, with no single issues/complain

* Gadget might be slightly different from pics shown below, but specs are same.

* We are Nigerian biggest online supplier of Innovative car devices and our gadgets quality are exclusive to us alone, since we sources for the best quality directly from manufactures

Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Compliment of the season to all our clients and well wishers
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Compliment of the season
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wishing all our esteemed clients good tidings in 2014 smiley smiley smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2014
[b][Avail/b]
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Still available!
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lot of lost information and images on this thread as a result of Nairaland recent attack
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
smiley.
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
For Order/enquiries, please contact:
Frank (aka Fogman)
WhatsApp: 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails(at)yahoo.com
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by fogman1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Available
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
In Stock
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
In Stock.
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Stobk available.

Trust our quality, we buy the best from manufacter, reason we give 90day warranty.

Trust our quality, we buy the best from manufacter, reason we give 90day warranty.

Please note, that our quality is far superior to similar gadget sold around. Buy from Fogman, buy with peace of mind
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by ophilly: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls, how does it attach to the rooftop, will it not involve the use of bolts and nuts? I'm afraid a shoddy job might ruin my rooftop.
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller by Fogman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fogman: 9 Inch Roof Mount DVD Player With Wireless Game USB

A super way to transform your car into an entertainment powerhouse: This 9 inch roof-mounted DVD player comes with a super slim low profile design, gaming system, and FM transmitter output that effortlessly syncs with your car's audio system. A world of fun for you and your passengers!

This amazing 9 Inch roof-mounted Car DVD easily connects to your car battery and plays all types of multimedia disks such as DVD/VCD/CD (audio or MP3) in crystal clear 9 inch LCD splendor. What's more, insert a USB flash drive or SD memory card into the player, and experience movies, songs, or even view pictures in the following media formats: DAT, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 (MP4), XVID, AVI, MP3, WMA and JPEG. You can also use the FM transmitter function to output audio to your FM radio and experience rich stereo sound through your car speakers.

This baby is also a powerful gaming system for your kids to keep busy with on those long trips. With wireless control, they can experience the old-school 8-bit games or go fast and furious with 32-bit modern games. One disc is also included for their enjoyment with fun, non-commercial games. Whatever they choose, you'll be the one to benefit from all the relaxation that "kids on vids" brings!

Finally, with its low price and abundant features, this 9 inch roof-mounted DVD is the best substitute for a in dash Car DVD player.

At a Glance...

9 Inch Overhead Screen
800 x 480 Resolution
Wireless Remote Control
Region Free DVD Player with gaming system
FM Transmitter

Manufacturer Specifications

Screen: 9" 16:9 digital LCD panel, 800*480 resolution
Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW
Built-in IR transmitter/FM Transmitter
With USB port and SD card slot (supports up to 8GB - not included)
With fashionable dome light
A/V input and output
Full functional remote control
Multi-language OSD: English
PAL/NTSC standards
FM Transmitter Frequency: 87.7MHz to 107.9MHz
Ports/slots: DVD loader, USB, SD
Dimension: 245mm*280mm*40mm

Product Notes

Low profile design. Only 40mm thick when folded.
An easy and inexpensive way to enjoy in-car audio-video.

Package Contents

9 Inch Roof-Mounted Car DVD and Media Player
Power Cable
Remote Control
User Manual
Game Disc

Ordering from us provides you with the following benefits:

Orders despatched within 24-hours
90 Days warranty

PRICE: N35,000 (Premium Quality)

Please call for wholesale/dealers price

Free delivery within Lagos.

OPTIONAL: Courier/ transport way bill delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Frank (aka Fogman)

* Over 1000 units of our devices Sold since 2009 online, with no single issues/complain

* Gadget might be slightly different from pics shown below, but specs are same.

* We are Nigerian biggest online supplier of Innovative car devices and our gadgets quality are exclusive to us alone, since we sources for the best quality directly from manufactures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border / Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / CLEAN 09 HIGHLANDER 9.5M LAST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.