Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (46146 Views)

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! (2) (3) (4)

Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by JokeVOICE: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
It was all over social media few days ago that Actress Chika Ike was offered a whooping sum of N5,000,000 to cut her hair in a Movie. She is not the first Nollywood Actress to skin her head for a role in Nollywood Movie. Below are the Pictures of Actress that once skinned their Heads in Nollywood.
They are:
Mercy Johnson
Oge Okoye
Anita Joseph etc.
Check out More Pictures Here>>>

http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/list-of-nollywood-actress-that-once-cut.html

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
all except No.1 is on point...mennh i dislike oge okoye

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Harmvirus(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
you didn't put Queen Nwokoye.she cut her hair for that Ada mbano movie

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Scarpon(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2013
what about list of others with fake and wack wig??

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Ichel: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2013
OVOKOVOKO!!! Ahoneypot POYOYO grin tongue

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2013
HOLY-CRAP. I HAVE COMMITTED HOMO-SEXUALITY BY LOOKING AT THESE MEN AS WOMEN. LAWDD AVE MERCY ON MY SOUL cry

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2013
girls are realy ugly o

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2013

29 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2013
D
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Afam4eva(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2013
The first person to do it that i can remember is Alex Lopez. That was around 2002 or 2003.

I think Stella Damasus also did it in one widow movie like that.

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Afam4eva: The first person to do it that i can remember is Alex Lopez. That was around 2002 or 2003.

I think Stella Damasus also did it in one widow movie like that.

I think Patience Ozokwo as well has done it..

Thats just to show you how far behind Nollywood is, if na Hollywood, custume and make-up crew for done find way around this matter.

Very soon we go read 'Emeka Ika paid 15million to cut of leg for a movie'..

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by yuzedo: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Is this supposed to be like the substitute for acting nu.de or something?? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by nikkypearl(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Jisoooooooos shocked c mercy J ooo
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2013
Is this a thread for followers of "GURUMAAJI"

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Omen100(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
ONLY THE GODS CAN JUDGE.

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Kulas: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Whaoo,so women look so ugly on cutting their hair,does it mean "remove hair and remove beauty".Look at the last(4th) person,she look so ugly.Only the 3rd person still look a bit beautiful after the hair cut.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Afam4eva(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

I think Patience Ozokwo as well has done it..

Thats just to show you how far behind Nollywood is, if na Hollywood, custume and make-up crew for done find way around this matter.

Very soon we go read 'Emeka Ika paid 15million to cut of leg for a movie'..
Lolgrin I guess we're not there yet technologically.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2013
oge okoye is more beautiful without make up.
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by emilyone(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
991: oge okoye is more beautiful without make up.
lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by capricornian(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Please don't kill me with laughter... Abeg..
nikkypearl: Jisoooooooos shocked c mercy J ooo
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by egift(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre: How much would they offer me to shave my pubic hairs?
You can keep that to yourself - nobody is interested in it wink

@Post:
If na Hollywood, make-up artists or the video editing crew can make those hair invisible. Abi you think the actually cut people body parts in Horror movies?

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by fitzmayowa: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by akunjohn(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Lawd have mercy!!
Mercy just be lyke d ones wey dey carry sacrifice go Tee. Junction

Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Osahon7: all except No.1 is on point...mennh i dislike oge okoye
and i like her die, so go and sit down
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by alphaconde(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Chika ike be like confessed but yet to be delivered witch
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
Enegod: girls are realy ugly o
for your Enogod mind abi na wetin...ana akogheri
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by Temismith(f): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
The hair is indeed the beauty of a woman! See ow dey all look skin cut!
Re: Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) by tspun(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
God!!!! C head!!! Men i love that girl 'OgE' Bleep who ever hatin on her.

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Crowd Watch Pasuma Perform In Gbagi, Ibadan (Photos)