Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66869 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:
I am the cutest guy on NL and the world!

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by esther4real(f): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Rate me

6 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by RealMccoy2(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2013
NL has lost its sense of direction...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by megareal: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2013
She is not!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:
I am the cutest guy on NL and the world!

huh?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
esther4real: Rate me

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L kiss
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Julieccentric: Lol...see competition o..even the Fatima no sabi una..she is pretty!

grin grin we don't even know her, lol.... And she's not meant to know us.... Just relax guys and babes, and enjoy the ride.... If u know you are amongst the rest most beautiful, post your pics... Have already collected my crown... cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Br3nd4:

huh?

Eeehen na.

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kramer: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Oh boi.. At the rate in which people are posting their pictures we might need to bring forward the most beautiful perzin in NL competition closer.

MODS.... CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2013
PRETTY......Be sure to contest for the Miss NL in June....the competition this year is going to be hot.....

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Natural beauty...
D damsel: i'm preetier n more natural. check me out...lolz
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Wow; the after effect of make-up is fantastic....beautiful...
Lilimax:

Make up enhances beauty no doubt. Check out the difference after make up.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Seconded.... cool
kramer: Oh boi.. At the rate in which people are posting their pictures we might need to bring forward the most beautiful perzin in NL competition closer.

MODS.... CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
i Love Saudi Arabia Women,full,lovely and fresh.there are beautiful and well endowed.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Nairaland is no longer a faceless forum
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by auhanson(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2013
gluv01:

Me likey babe cheesy

Yeah! you're cute by our african standard; excellent; but she still remains the award winner! Also watch yourself so that u dont blow up too soon.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by xxttyy: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Yea! She has a beautiful face but let's have d total package first (plus what's her IQ like?) World Most beautiful indeed; Very Many Nigerian Women will certainly look finer with those decors on; even our own Bianca Ojukwu of dos days looks finer without those heavy art-works; I love her nose but I sure hv better eye-balls & lips..Thumbs Up Naija!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by loveberry: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Aside my MUM. it has to be BEYOUNCE
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!
YES YOU ARE
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Beync(f): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
Yea she's damn beautiful but not the most, i am of course cool
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2013
Holy Moses! She is Fine sha o! But she doesnt need all that makeup. Lovely skin. Who says money isn't power tongue
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by ekaromail: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

Girl you make brain. Over beautiful
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by zeera2(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Jazmyne:
She's pretty, but it's mostly make-up.
I am prettier

6 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2013
ekaromail:

Girl you make brain. Over beautiful

kiss kiss kiss...thank you, thank you.... smiley
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by nicflame(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2013
even, arranging all these adornments on a mere log of wood will make the wood looks beautiful....haba...#idignaturalbeauty
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2013
TOO MANY PRETTY WOMEN ON THIS SITE. GOOD. A HEALTHY DOSE OF SELF ESTEEM TOO. ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
zeera2: I am prettier
YES YOU ARE DARLING
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2013

Beautiful onyinye!!!....Nne nyemu aka gi
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: More of moi kiss in Arabian way....

damn , u r realy beautiful...how old are u...sorry does not mata....talk to u later 8
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by ZN2: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2013
Because of her fair complexion and overly painted face?

I've seen a ton of ladies more beautiful than she is.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by zeera2(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2013
sanb: Seconded.... cool
black is beautiful

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.