Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa (888 Views)

Fg To Finalise Privatization Of Pipelines / How Naira Devaluation Will Impoverish Nigeria. / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Jonathan Electricity privatization will impoverish Nigerian By Musiwa

http://WesternNiger.com
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2013
i wonder how people think. this is not how to privatized electricity. Jonathan is killing nigeria business and would lead to alot of capital flight. Not only that it will create rich state and poor state..
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 1:38am On Apr 25, 2013
if you notice the banking sector was not done well too.. that why you have some problem too coming from the north.. the same will go for Jonathan electricity privatization. you are going to create rich state and poor state.. which is not good for the economy.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 2:53am On Apr 25, 2013
Look by the end of the day.. this licence will make people poorer.

What % of northerners got a licence.. This is why I say.. return back to pre independent agreement. by the end up of the day.. you will have a sector that look like the banking sector where one portion of nigeria dominate the sector. I am from the west but the truth is. Even in the USA. No man is allowed to be richer than the state..

And what nigeria will end up with.. is individual been richer than the state.. And This is why the USA government have a monopoly law to block anybody, either is adenuga or dangote or bill gate to be richer than the state.

The way Goodluck Jonathan have privatized the electricity sector. You are going to have individual richer than the state, which makes 95% of Nigeria into poverty. Not only that.. It makes one sector of nigeria richer and others poorer.. No govt should do that anywhere in the world.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:02am On Apr 25, 2013
You most ask yourself. Why have bill Gate not have more than $60 billion something in the last 10 years. It is because the USA govt have put laws in place to make it impossible for any person to be richer than the state..

Goodluck Jonathan is creating a gap between the rich and the poor. There will be no more middle class in Nigeria.. And you will have less than 3% been rich.

You most ask yourself..
What university does Mike Adenuga own..that help nigerian. None.. system need to change
What hospital does Mike Adenuga own that help Nigerian None.. system need to change
What road did Mike Adenuga built that help Nigerian None.. system need to change
Does adenuga feed your family.

I have not got.. $1 from Adenuga money.. So why will I give a care about Adenuga or his company..

What you have is that you have a system where Mike Adenuga is just taken from Nigerian and not given back to Nigeria.. Given steven keshi a car is not given back to majority of Nigeria..

No why will i care about Mike Adenuga or dangote or femi otedola losing his business, if Nigeria break.. Do I get anything from them that I will i care why they loss their business. ?

So you can see why I dont care if nigeria break up. sorry for using the word shiit.. I just use the word for you to understand what I mean..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:08am On Apr 25, 2013
When I dont give a care from someone or something.. I dont give a care.. It is like a woman.. If a woman does not give you something something.. You know what I mean. I dont have to open all of my mouth.. to tell you.. Why do you think the man will love that woman.. It is the woman who give you something something.. that get a man love.. This is how life work.

if you want your man to love you. You give him something something, this is how life work
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:13am On Apr 25, 2013
You can not have a system where adenuga , dangote etc.. dont give back to the society.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:55am On Apr 25, 2013
If you look at Adenuga net profit.. in the last 5 years.. Adenuga makes $3billion from Glo each year.. And His wroth is more than $10 Billion
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2013
grin
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:11am On Apr 25, 2013
You have to look at it this way.. Women who give something something.. to their man.. the relationship goes forever.. when you find marriages beyoud 40 years for women. One thing you most know about that woman.. Is that that woman most be wonderful in bed. That man most be getting something something. That He went crazy for that something something..

That woman most be so good in bed.. All her skill is 100%.

It is the something something people get in relationship that makes them stay in relationship.. If the people of nigeria are not getting anything from adenuga, dangote, otedola etc.. why should they care..

A woman with wonderful something win a man heart.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
You can not have a case, where business take and business dont give back. Adenuga or dangote or otedola can not be taken from the people of nigeria and not given back to the people of nigeria.

bill gate built this... because the law force him to give back some of his money to the society , that why he comes to nigeria.. because he makes money from nigeria.

If Adenuga or dangote or otedola kill all of thier client who will they get money from.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:51am On Apr 26, 2013
if i am not gaining $1 from Goodluck jonathan or my people are not.. why will i want to support him. it is the same way in business.. if nigerian are not gaining anything from mike adenuaga or otedola or dangote or tinubu.. why should they care for them.

this is how it work. this is why the usa govt put in place way to make business give back to the people.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 4:07am On Apr 26, 2013
i am a person, who like to say thank you and does not like people.. who are not greateful and they dont say thank you. i dont like people like that.. one thing i learn living here is to say thank you. we say thank you at least 30 times aday and when you dont say thank you. they really get piss off with you..

Look you dear not not to thank you. if you dont say that word. they get so piss off. and can eat you alive.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 2:27am On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:03am On Apr 27, 2013
you are an ungrateful person. when someone help and you dont go and meet them in person and you say thank you. i , as a person.. i will never help sure a person in future. this is what i learn here. ungrateful people are not good people and nobody should help ungrateful people.. because they are selfish people.. who only look for their own interest.
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by Bigflamie(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by Ola17: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
musiwa24: When I dont give a care from someone or something.. I dont give a care.. It is like a woman.. If a woman does not give you something something.. You know what I mean. I dont have to open all of my mouth.. to tell you.. Why do you think the man will love that woman.. It is the woman who give you something something.. that get a man love.. This is how life work.

if you want your man to love you. You give him something something, this is how life work

grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by gramci: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
The only electricity engineer on NLcheesy
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by naptu2: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
gramci: The only electricity engineer on NLcheesy

grin
Re: Jonathan Electricity Privatization Will Impoverish 95% of Nigerian By Musiwa by musiwa24: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
you most give each state 40% of shares of the companies.. since they have contributed to the network.. you can claim.. state disagree and tell them the price of the licence is just 60%. if you dont do this each state will not have internal generated revenue. you have to get back 40% to the state.. it is important..

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Special Announcement / Sca / You Can’t Register As Apc, Inec Tells Acn, Cpc, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.