Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike (25765 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by contactmorak: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ok, I don vex and jealous. I've been seeing some pple uploading their pix with celebrities. So, I'm wondering if anyone on Nairaland has met and spent time with as much celebs as I have. As a DJ/entertainment writer, I dare anyone to come out and prove me wrong. I've met everybody in d industry.2face o, 3face o, name it na! I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me. Mods, oya do ur job. Except u dey envy me. Lol! grin grin grin

BB:230DE75D

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by overdrive(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
D first pix na wt ur wify? grin

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by remecy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me.

Your mouth na really surplus value.. My advice : reduce d mouth abi na lips.

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
honestly, you just dey waste your time undecided

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Scarpon(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
bros no offence your face look scary

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2013
I don't mean to insult you oooo, but you don't look well fed at all.. wink wink

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Farouksenior: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2013
...o bor-bi ..U̶̲̥̅̊ resemble oJuju calabar..heheheh

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by nnowu(f): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2013
Ego bu mma nwoke!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by IlCapitano(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Epic fail.

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by topsonkay(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: U are ugly as f'u'c'k' you look like all dos mushin agberos
Bros, let's see ur fine face.

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by ednut1(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2013
u jst shot urself in da foot, lmao

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2013
The second pic grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by emilyone(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
there is nothing wrong with your look, you have the average Nigerian guy's face

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by kramer: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013
That woman's chest is bigger than your head sha grin grin grin

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013
[size=13pt]If you're a DJ and entertainer writer, isn't it your job or at least common to be among celebrities? That's like a teacher bragging of having students in his/her classroom.[/size]

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by dridowu: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2013
9ce 1 but foluke daramola too get bobbyyyyyyyyyy
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by olapluto(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2013
All the celebs dont seem to be comfortable taking pictures with you. They're all kinda cringing

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by BlackPeni5: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2013
emilyone: there is nothing wrong with your look, you have the average Nigerian guy's face

Are u saying an average Nigerian man is wor-wor. @OP no offence o.

I beg to differ... cool

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: That woman's chest is bigger than your head sha grin grin grin
grin grin grin hahahahah
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by eaglechild: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2013
overdrive: D first pix na wt ur wify? grin
LWKMD!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by kemisuga(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2013
What a thread! tongue
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Flygerian1(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2013
nnowu: Ego bu mma nwoke!
Ya, exactly! Even if Ape is involved.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Airforce1(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Front Page Things grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by ichommy(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Cough, wetin happn you dey vex for the person to snap u and Susan fast, she dey hurry?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by JUO(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2013
I THINKS SAY NA GHOST MODE WE DEY FOR NAIRALAND
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Balitah(f): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊α† makeup on foluke i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ too harsh......damn harsh
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by nosagold(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2013
contactmorak: Ok, I don vex and jealous. I've been seeing some pple uploading their pix with celebrities. So, I'm wondering if anyone on Nairaland has met and spent time with as much celebs as I have. As a DJ/entertainment writer, I dare anyone to come out and prove me wrong. I've met everybody in d industry.2face o, 3face o, name it na! I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me. Mods, oya do ur job. Except u dey envy me. Lol! grin grin grin

You don't even look like a dj at all... You look like the opposite of an entertainer.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
BLOOD OF GOD

BROS ABEG POST UR REAL PHOTO NOW, WHY YOU DEY UPLOAD NEGATIVE HERE

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
contactmorak: Ok, I don vex and jealous. I've been seeing some pple uploading their pix with celebrities. So, I'm wondering if anyone on Nairaland has met and spent time with as much celebs as I have. As a DJ/entertainment writer, I dare anyone to come out and prove me wrong. I've met everybody in d industry.2face o, 3face o, name it na! I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me. Mods, oya do ur job. Except u dey envy me. Lol! grin grin grin

Bro you couldnt be any less sincere with the bolded.

ADVICE: Any girl that ping you with the BB pin you supplied dont waste time in accepting the offer cos she has seen it all. She is real!

IcePrince Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Top 30 Richest Rappers Of 2014 / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS]