Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? (2609 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Why So Afraid? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by Joliecoco: 2:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Why are some christian guys so afraid to approach a woman?

Most of the guys in my church are so shy and quiet, they are so afraid to talk to women,and they give all of the signs that they like a girl, but they lack the confidence to come up to her and talk to her.

On the other hand , guys who are not in church have confidence an Swag. They don't care about rejection if they like a girl they will come up to her and talk to her. Guys why do you do this and Ladies have you experience this in the church ?
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by KateSpade(f): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2013
Varies.

I haven't had that experience at church, quite the opposite. Some people go to church on the hunt. Most of the very devout shy Christian men I know I've met in other places like work, or through mutual friends. They will learn eventually how to go after things they want in life.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by solbash11(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2013
@joliecoco, it's a pity am not in ur church else i'll walk up to u next sunday and tell u dat i've got feelings for u! am sure u're gonna like dat.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by tpia5: 2:42am On Apr 24, 2013
not aware of that.

if a a guy is ready to enter a relationship, he will.

if he's not, he wont.

and since you're comparing guys in the church with guys outside the church, obviously you have your personal tastes.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by pleep(m): 5:21am On Apr 24, 2013
(tpia please dont rebuke me ooo)

Maybe its because they dont want to be tempted into fornication?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by tpia5: 5:29am On Apr 24, 2013
^stop mentioning my name, i wont warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by crudemoney: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
the guys in d Church no get liver... some of them lack confidence
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by Sunnypar(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy by
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by bxcode(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am a Christian and I can talk to anything here on earth, women inclusive. Stop basing your judgement on prejudice.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? / Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? / Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.