Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? (9342 Views)

Poll: Must or should a man kneel to propose?

The man MUST kneel.: 7% (8 votes)
The man SHOULD kneel.: 19% (21 votes)
It is not important at all.: 73% (79 votes)
This poll has ended

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by opokonwa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
The girl never jam!
E be like say she never ready to marry.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by akara(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
If he kneels, she might knock him on head for not proposing sooner. grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
The girl never jam!
E be like say she never ready to marry

exactly wat i said initially,she never ready for marriage
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by jkpretty(f): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
I don't buy the idea of the kneeling down thingy. The thot even puts me off like a sign of Insecurity. Don't know if i'm the only one with this feeling. Except he is just trying to be funny and i know that is purely not him.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by HRhotness(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
PEOPLE, ITS CALLED ROMANCE
ITS NICE BUT NOT COMPULSORY
U EITHER DO IT OR U DON'T, THE FOCUS IS ON THE PROPOSAL
,,,,, nuff said
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by blackracle(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2008
it's not compulsory for a guy to kneel before proposing.it's actually romantic if he does,but i don't see anything spectacular.the girl shld actually be kneeling and thanking the guy 4 marrying her.because d guy is doing her not just a favour,but a BIG one.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2008
blackracle:

it's compulsory for a guy to kneel before proposing.it's actually romantic if he does,but i don't see anything spectacular.the girl shld actually be kneeling and thanking the guy 4 marrying her.because d guy is doing her not just a favour,but a BIG one.
Urggh and how is that? shocked tongue
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by AEjiro(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2008
If he kneels, she might knock him on head for not proposing sooner.

hehehehehhe

Insert Quote
PEOPLE, ITS CALLED ROMANCE
ITS NICE BUT NOT COMPULSORY
You EITHER DO IT OR You DON'T, THE FOCUS IS ON THE PROPOSAL,,,,, nuff said

The lady needs to date someone like me. Becos with her speech come an ultimatum which when it lapse she will see me marrying one of her beautiful friends.
Idiot! Olobeni!! No offence but the lady sounds Ibo to me sha! she Missed her childhood abi?

it's compulsory for a guy to kneel before proposing.it's actually romantic if he does,but i don't see anything spectacular.the girl shld actually be kneeling and thanking the guy 4 marrying her.because d guy is doing her not just a favour,but a BIG one.

Simple and Correct sentence!!! grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by bawomolo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
Chivalry is dead,,, need i say more?

go fix me a sandwich, now that's chivalry for your ass. geez, that lady has been reading way too many fiction novels.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by tankwa: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
IF ONLY THE SUN RISES FROM HER ARSE HOLE.
IF ONLY SHE CAN URINATE UPWARDS.
IF ONLY SHE CAME FROM THE MOON.
THEN I WILL KNEL AND PROPOSE
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2008

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Busta(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
@topic,

as for me oh . . . . it will be nice for him to kneel when proposing to me.
its shows how much he really needs me in his life.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by bawomolo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
Urggh and how is that?

lots of people don't value marriage much these days, black women are actually the least likely to get married according to a few studies. so yes, it's kind of of a favor.

both of u need each other, so why should he act like a subordinate??
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by mellow(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2008
Na the man make mistake go proppose. Him for just ask am when

they go go see her family?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by SweetT1: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2008
When the time comes for me to pop the question i'm prostrating not kneel. grin grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
@topic,

as for me oh . . . . it will be nice for him to kneel when proposing to me.

some of them will kneel and even prostrate like KAAABIIYESIIIOOOOO(KABIYESi),and as a girl ur head go dey swell,and at d end of d day d babe might find out she is not even worth 2naira before dis guy,he might just do it for doing sake
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
chinda3:

some of them will kneel and even prostrate like KAAABIIYESIIIOOOOO(KABIYESi),and as a girl your head go dey swell,and at d end of d day d babe might find out she is not even worth 2naira before this guy,he might just do it for doing sake
roflmao! cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by SPIFF(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2008
i think one of the best way to propose is this. girl! marry me and you be in perpetual pleasure for the rest of your life, otherwise you are doomed.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
i think one of the best way to propose is this. girl! marry me and you be in perpetual pleasure for the rest of your life, otherwise you are doomed

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by AEjiro(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
[table]as for me oh . . . . it will be nice for him to kneel when proposing to me.
its shows how much he really needs me in his life.[/table]

Keep to this and we at nairaland may join in ur payers for a hubby ten years from now. (i pray its not ur portion sha my sister)

[table]as for me oh . . . . it will be nice for him to kneel when proposing to me.
its shows how much he really needs me in his life.[/table]

OYO men

[table]i think one of the best way to propose is this. girl! marry me and you be in perpetual pleasure for the rest of your life, otherwise you are doomed.[/table]

hahahahaha grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by HRhotness(f): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2008
SPIFF:

i think one of the best way to propose is this. girl! marry me and you be in perpetual pleasure for the rest of your life, otherwise you are doomed.

shocked
meen, i feel sorry for the girl on the receiving end of that threat proposal,

Its not worth doing if u dont mean it guys, so no pressure ok? grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by streak(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ibkaye
see, u dont understand that we gat nothing to loose not marrying  while u gals have gat a whole lot to,
by simply asking 4 ur hand in marriage, the guy has done the greatest thing on earth, FAVOUR, afterall, whats the mind set of all gals??
no be to end am up for man house?? shuuuu
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
streak:

@ibkaye
see, u don't understand that we gat nothing to loose not marrying while u gals have gat a whole lot to,
by simply asking 4 your hand in marriage, the guy has done the greatest thing on earth, FAVOUR, afterall, whats the mind set of all gals??
no be to end am up for man house?? shuuuu
eyyah, what an insult, a very hot one for that matter, so you mean to tell me that without you guy's proposals we will be nothing? in your dreams cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
eyyah, what an insult, a very hot one for that matter, so you mean to tell me that without you guy's proposals we will be nothing? in your dreams

nice one

Men admit it u also need women for d baby factory work(delivering),u also need women that will cook for u ,while u lazy around and wait till d food is served,bachelors in nairaland,if u guys can be truthful to ur self,are u people not tired of cooking yourselves,men without women would u people have smelled dis earth,not to talk of coming into it, inconclusion everybody (male and female) needs a partner
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by AEjiro(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
eyyah, what an insult, a very hot one for that matter, so you mean to tell me that without you guy's proposals we will be nothing? in your dreams

It means ur dream as a lady ll not complete without a husband. kapish?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by HRhotness(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2008
streak:

@ibkaye
see, u don't understand that we gat nothing to loose not marrying  while u gals have gat a whole lot to,
by simply asking 4 your hand in marriage, the guy has done the greatest thing on earth, FAVOUR, afterall, whats the mind set of all gals??
no be to end am up for man house??
shuuuu

I didnt know they still made men like you,,,, i thot u were an expired model!
Dude get real, in this day and age women dont need men for ANYTHING!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by chinda3: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2008
I didnt know they still made men like you,,,, i thot u were an expired model!
Dude get real, in this day and age women don't need men for ANYTHING!

thats right sweetheart, afterall na men dey find SUGAR MUMMY FOR MARKET dis days,women are independent dis days more than men cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Pennywise(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2008
Eeeeee. All men are condemned to a life of kneeling down for the woman except the celibate breed. As if y'all don't already know.If you have not knelt down for woman before, lets know you.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by TheSly: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2008
grin cheesy You are with me!

go fix me a sandwich, now that's chivalry for your ass. geez, that lady has been reading way too many fiction novels.
Lol. .
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
You never see proposal via text message
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by Joey82(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
Pennywise:

Eeeeee. All men are condemned to a life of kneeling down for the woman except the celibate breed. As if y'all don't already know.If you have not knelt down for woman before, lets know you.
well, have never knelt 4 any,
like someone said, chilvary is dead, men are now equal to women.
women seldom expect d treat her like a lady shit nowadays
Re: Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? by TheSly: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
I have never knelt 4 any and i will NEVER!!. . .EVER!! in this life do such no matter the situation! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.