Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (747 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by ayomi2003: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
What can you say about NOUN, postive or negative comments are welcome?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by erikpara: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2008
please help me out,am trying to log into my application form but it displaying my login limit has been exuasted please tell me what to do,i really what to print out my addmission letter cause am among the new batch that just be realeased.please(brightboy4all@yahoo.com or 08063894871
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Barly: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
NOUN is a non-conventional university that offers several courses and most of them are very innovative. Though the institution had an operational hitches initially due to lack of adequate funding, shortage of staff and expertise to man strategic positions etc but all these have been taken care of and the management is leaving no stone unturned in order make the institution one among the best distance learning centres in the world. The school fees is relatively affordable. The NOUN is highly recommended especially for the workers who wish to improve their knowledge and add to their qualifications because its MOTTOR is Work and Learn

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postume 2008 / Unilorin Post Jamb Result / I Need Ur Urgent Suggestiions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.