Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? (14477 Views)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Heartless...as Oyo State Fails To Pay Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Could you believe that Corpers in Primary Schools have not been paid a kobo after many promises by Delta State governor Uduaghan.This simply shows insensitivity and nonchalant attitude of the State to the wellbeing of corpers.After their hardwork and selfless service to the nation.The Only thing the state can do is to STARVE them,if its not hatred.What is it?Nigerians are watching and God is also watching.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Just the other day the State governor,Uduaghan promised all corps members serving in Primary schools State Alawi on 14th February,2013.More than 2 months nothing.Not even a KOBO.Wickedness in high places.So corpers are now being like football?A batch A corper went to complain to SUPEB only to be chased out.Unfair and unacceptable.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
They have paid others in Secondary,Ministry etc April State Alawe but Primary school corpers NOTHING.Such people the only way to make them understand is to STARVE them for atleast 1 week and put them back to government house.They will pay by then.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
MODS FRONT PAGE, THANKS
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2013
Injustice is not good.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by deandavid(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Chai this ur topic is misleading o, instead of Delta state, u would have said, uduaghan hates corpers. That governor is a failure from all angles. Too bad, there is nothing we can do till 2015, to make sure we vote a credible man with track records.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
@op, Delta state do not hate their corp member's rather u should have said delta state governor. In any case i wonder why they post corpers to primary schools, and to think that someone could work for several months without being paid is very bad. If i were to be in ur shoes i will stop going to work.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2013
The one that pains me the most is that corps members in batch A that passed out were not paid and he wants to repeat same to other batches. Someone worked for you for good 12 months and you didn't pay him! angry I wish to understand how this man thinks.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2013
The one that pains me the most is that corps members in batch A that passed out were not paid and he wants to repeat same to other batches. Someone worked for you for good 12 months and you didn't pay him! angry I wish to understand how this man thinks.It's beyond my imagination! shocked
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nothing yet.Not a dime!
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 7:04am On May 01, 2013
Front page!
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 5:52pm On May 03, 2013
Nothing yet.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 5:41pm On May 09, 2013
Governor Uduaghan fulfill your promise.Still watching.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 5:05pm On May 11, 2013
Mods the only condition in which I can accept this topic change is if it gets to front page.Someone didn't pay you salary for more than 7 months and some of your senior colleagues weren't paid for over 15 months and you're asking if it's hatred? undecided Some are dead and haven't received Uduaghan's promise. That man seems to have sand running in his veins.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by CrazyMan(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2013
That's Nigeria for you bro...gej isn't the one ruining this country, its our governors.

Most of them have become so greedy that the word appreciation no longer exists in their dictionary.

Take heart...its well.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Vincent41(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: @op, Delta state do not hate their corp member's rather u should have said delta state governor. In any case i wonder why they post corpers to primary schools, and to think that someone could work for several months without being paid is very bad. If i were to be in ur shoes i will stop going to work.

stop Going to work and let me Know if ur PPA will ever give u a clearance form
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Policewoman(f): 2:17pm On May 12, 2013
Why na?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2013
And this is supposed to be one of nigeria's richest states, delta has a current budget of 472 billion , only lagos nd rivers have slightly higher budgets, neighbouring edo has barely 180 billion..SMH
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2013
Vincent 4:

stop Going to work and let me Know if ur PPA will ever give u a clearance form
That's very bad
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Policewoman(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2013
emk4lif: And this is supposed to be one of nigeria's richest states, delta has a current budget of 472 billion , only lagos nd rivers have slightly higher budgets, neighbouring edo has barely 180 billion..SMH
BAYELSA HAS A HIGHER BUDGET.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by unyimecc(f): 2:32pm On May 12, 2013
♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ guys should protest. They r treating ♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ ppl the same way they treat their primary school teachers n they forget that's the foundation of education.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by gen2briz(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2013
Just be patient he will soon pay you, I guess they have much projects at hand. But sebi you don get the federal allawe ?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2013
Some of these niger delta state hav no reason to be poor due to d amount they get as allocation coupled wit d various agencies n ministries set up for dem alone, plus FG projects too. Haba! Corruption!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 12, 2013
deandavid: Chai this ur topic is misleading o, instead of Delta state, u would have said, uduaghan hates corpers. That governor is a failure from all angles. Too bad, there is nothing we can do till 2015, to make sure we vote a credible man with track records.
Gbam,that is a disgrace to d State.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
unyimecc: ♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ guys should protest. They r treating ♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ ppl the same way they treat their primary school teachers n they forget that's the foundation of education.
corpers can't protest, its against nysc bye laws, protest and get 3 months extension without Federal allowance

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
During my POP in Asaba on the 14th of February, the promised to pay, I taught he had. I taught in a secondary school, thought.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Rocktation(f): 2:41pm On May 12, 2013
Uduaghan is the problem. Even though Ibori erred, people prefer him to Uduaghan. His governance was in line with 'eat and let me'. Before he bilks Deltans of 200K, his works (road constructions and others) would have amounted to 300k. Uduaghan on the other hand, is just a sitting duck. Bilking with nothing to show that he has a little good in him.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 12, 2013
gen2briz u folo for ppl wey dey tif doz corpers money......e no go beta for una
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 12, 2013
Jenams: Some of these niger delta state hav no reason to be poor due to d amount they get as allocation coupled wit d various agencies n ministries set up for dem alone, plus FG projects too. Haba! Corruption!
abi now, In Niger delta alone, we have NDDC & Ministry of Niger Delta, coupled with State Governments, chai oil money going down the drain

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Yaksssss(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2013
Eyya.....This is not Fair ooo,How will they survive...Hmm....Bad Government
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 12, 2013
I served in Delta state. Dis last batch A dat jus passed out! In terms of State Allowance, Delta State na scam, i know how much i spent on transport from Patani to Asaba jus to facilitate bein paid. At last, i was lucky to b paid though not d full year. D worst was dat of those dat served in Primary Schools, many times they have bein called to cum n fill one form n d oda since wen we wia still serving till some weeks after our POP still yet no show. I believe dat some 'CABAL' in dat SUPEB,POST-PRIMARY EDUCATION BOARD r purposely delaying payments so dat d corps members will get frustrated n leave d moni 4 dem. Not dat d allawi is much, just 5k per month n d bank will take abt 2h from it as tax oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. / March Allawee 2016 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.