Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? (1503 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2013
A lot of girls that i have met say that after they lost their virginity they become much more confident, they feel more comfortable taking off their clothes showing a lot of skin and their cleavage. Its like they just change overnight.

Now my question is, is it really true?
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Did u just lose ur virginity or are you planning to?
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Did u just lose ur virginity or are you planning to?
Aproko.... For ur info i still b V**gin o wink
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by ezemoses(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
okay am no lady but i have noticed that most ladies seem all confused at first after the deed then became ashawo for sometime ( just to explore what they have put off) then they become okay. i do not know about confidence because i do not see y a girl must be confident for giving her body to a man who is not her husband. i would prefer girls to be shy if they lost the virginity to just a lover not a spouse

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
kiss
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
cool
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
sexymoma: cool
The First time usually feel odd ..........after it,they(women) would be comfortable ......

But some girls badt gan oooo......dem never pop their flower before but they can open anything for u........with the mindset that ''Na ya eyes u take see am,ya thin no dey touch am''
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by Exponental(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hw many girls av u asked n why bother abt feminine secrecive n precious life.
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Singing destiny's child, 'question'
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2013
grin
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by blissonlin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
I Want to ask you guyz whether you can neel down for your wife for any reason?
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by sexymoma(f): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
blissonlin: I Want to ask you guyz whether you can neel down for your wife for any reason?
ah dat wan i cant reali say o it takes humility to do dat kind of fin.
Re: Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? by tpia5: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Not sure why the op is seeing a connection between losing virginity and public n.udity.

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Hate Inrelationships / If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? / Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.