Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fellas (t.v Series) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fellas (t.v Series) (663 Views)

Olympus T.V Series Fan Thread / Your 3 Most Interesting T.V Series 2012 / T.v Series Or Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellas (t.v Series) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Good day nairalanders, I’m Nkem Okereke an upcoming scriptwriter from Abia state with captivating stories at your disposal, I got this T.V series synopsis that might interest producers in the house, this synopsis is what I’m using as my application to gain a contract of writing the script for the T.V, and also another writer can be contacted to convert the story into the screen making me the storyteller. This story isn’t something we all have seen on the tele or feature movies, story line, main characters and episode 1 synopsis below.
STORY LINE

The story is base on the lives of four friends from different tribes that met each other in university as course mates. After their graduation, nature brought them back together after years of departure in Lagos, there they got married to their dream girls they met back in school. Because of their long time relationships, they proposed to their girls and married them, the same time. They also organize a special meeting at their house every first Saturday to unite with each other and have fun.
Months past in their lives when secrets of who they really are, starts revealing itself.

MAIN CAST

MOHAMMED ABDULKAREEM
Mohammed is a rich 32years old Muslim and a business tycoon that deals in electronics. Mohammed is a very kind and honest; he originated from Niger state and graduated from university of Abuja with masters in business administration after his BA. Mohammed grew up in Abuja, base and works in Lagos. Mohammed is the first child of three children (2boys and a girl) of Alhaji and madam Albdulkareem and a friend to Obinna, Ini, Ade, Mofe, I.b, Atim and married to Oluchi.

OBINNA JUDE OKAKA
Obinna A.K.A Mega is a very rich (2nd richest amongst the 4) 31years old Christian and an estate manager, fraudster and a drugs dealer. Obinna is a chain smoker and arrogant; he originated from Abia state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA and gained his masters in Yale university in business administration. Obinna grew up in Abuja, base and works in Lagos. Obinna is the last child of four children (2boys and 2girls) of chief and lolo Mrs. Okaka and a friend to Mohammed, Ini, Ade, Oluchi, I.b, Atim and married to Mofe.

INI-OBONG “INI” EKETEKA
Ini is a rich (3rd richest amongst the four) 34years old Christian and a business tycoon that deals in generator. Ini is a very smart and gay; he originated from Cross-rivers state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA in business administration. Ini grew up in Calabar, base and works in Lagos. Ini is a twin and only male child of prof Mr. and dr Mrs. Eketeka and a friend to Obinna, mohammed, Ade, Mofe, I.b, Oluchi and Atim’s ex-husband.

ADEBAYOR “ADE” ADENIYI
Ade is a very rich (richest amongst the 4) 33years old cultist and a car dealer and ritualist. Ade is a geek, junkie and weird; he originated from Lagos state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA in business administration. Ade grew up in Lagos, base and works in Lagos. Ade is the only child of his LovePeddler mother, Abigail, and a friend to Obinna, Ini, Mohammed, Mofe, Oluchi, Atim and married to I.b.

OLUCHI CYNTHIA ABDULKAREEM
Oluchi is a wealthy 30years old Christian and a medical diagnostician. Oluchi is a very kind, hygienic and honest; she originated from Enugu state and graduated from university of Abuja with BSc in medicine. Oluchi grew up in Enugu, base and works in Lagos. Oluchi is the last child of four female children of Mr. and Mrs. James and a friend to Obinna, Ini, Ade, Mofe, I.b, Atim and married to Mohammed.

MOFE OKAKA
Mofe is a 29years old Christian, ex-model and house wife. Mofe is a very loyal but stubborn; she originated from Lagos state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA in home management. Mofe grew up and base in Lagos. Mofe is the only child of her divorced parents chief Jacob, madam confirm and a friend to Mohammed, Ini, Ade, Mofe, I.b, Atim and married to Obinna.

ATIM ABIGAIL ASIKA
Atim is a wealthy 34years old Christian and a local fashion designer who owns a boutique. Atim is a very kind, mean and stubborn; she originated from Akwa-ibom state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA in business administration (Ini, Mohammed and Obinna’s classmate). Atim grew up in Abuja, base and works in Lagos. Atim is the first child of four children (2boys and 2girl) of her widow mother, Mrs. Asika and a friend to Obinna, Mohammed, Ade, Mofe, I.b, Atim and Ini’s ex-wife.

IBIWARI “I.B” ADENIYI
I.b is a 30years old Christian and a house wife. I.b is smart but garrulous; she originated from Ondo state and graduated from university of Abuja with BA in business administration. I.b grew up and base in Lagos. I.b is the fourth child of five children (3boys and 2girl) of Mr. and Mrs. Meji and a friend to Obinna, Ini, Oluchi, Mofe, I.b, Atim and married to Ade.

EPISODE 1

“PROPOSE”

ADEBAYOR, OBINNA and INI are in Obinna’s sitting room, conversing about how they proposed to their women, when MOHAMMED walks in gentlemanly into Obinna’s sitting room speechless, when Obinna asked Mohammed in a light tone, on how his proposal adventure went, when Mohammed replied that she accepted, Mohammed then sits with them, while Adebayo, Obinna and Ini becomes relieved, because they thought the opposite.

SIX HOURS EARLIER, Mohammed is in his office at his large electronic shop when he received a phone call from OLUCHI, telling him that she’s leaving his house, that the hospital she is working for has secured an accommodation for her.

At Obinna’s house, MOFE visits Obinna and invites him to a modeling concert she’ll be amongst the models, which Obinna agrees to be there.

At Ini’s house, ATIM is with her baggage leaving when Ini stops her, and ask her not to leave, when Atim asked why not and Ini replied that she’s his girlfriend. To Atim’s surprise Ini said that he’ll do anything for Atim to stay for more days. Atim reluctantly said to Ini that she’ll stay if only Ini will propose to her. To Atim’s surprise, Ini rushes to his bedroom, brought out a ring, kneels before Atim and proposes to her and Atim accepts pensively.

At Adebayo's office, OBIWARI visits, asking him to give him a post in his company that she’s in need of a job. Adebayo then concludes that his girlfriend can never work for him, rather he’ll pay her monthly.

FIVE HOURS EARLIER, Obinna is in his house when Mohammed called and ask him whether he’ll be chance to catch a lunch with him, when Obinna added that he’ll be attending a modeling concert in two hours, Mohammed then insisted to join Obinna, which Obinna accepts.

ONE HOUR EARLIER, Obinna is with Mohammed and CHRISTIAN who is driving them, waiting for Mofe outside the concert venue, when Ini called Mohammed and told him that he has proposed to Atim, that he didn’t plan it. Ini also apologizes for defiling the friendship agreements.
Mohammed then told Obinna what Ini said, Obinna then decides to propose to Mofe at this hour.
Moments later, Mofe enters the car and Obinna brought out one of his rings he was wearing and propose to Mofe, she accepts confusingly.

THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER, Mohammed, Obinna and Ini are at Obinna’s sitting room, when Mohammed dials Adebayo’s number, Adebayo who is still with Ibiwari in his office answered Mohammed’s call, when Mohammed told him about the present proposing situation, Ade then added that he’ll propose to her girlfriend before coming to Obinna's house. Ade then kneels before Ibiwari and proposed to her with an invisible ring and she accepts.
At Obinna’s house, Mohammed dashes off to propose to his woman (Oluchi).

Mohammed enters a jewelry shop and purchases a ring and called Oluchi, Oluchi told him that she’s in the hospital; Mohammed then rushes to the hospital.
At the hospital, Mohammed was told that Oluchi is attending to a patient at sick bay. Mohammed rushes to sick bay, sees Oluchi and moves to where she was, sweating, kneels before Oluchi in front of patient and proposed to Oluchi, Oluchi then waits for a moment and accepts the proposal.

At Oluchi’s office, Oluchi and Mohammed argue about proposing in front of patients.
Moments later after a few words changed between Mohammed and Oluchi, they reconcile and hug each other, when Oluchi thanked Mohammed for proposing to her.

SEVEN HOURS EARLIER, Atim is with Ini on the bed in Ini’s room, when Ini stood up to take a shower as a diversion, because Atim was pressuring him to make love to her. Atim then gives herself a personal thought, concerning her and Ini’s relationship, whether it’ll lead to marriage or whether he’s trying to dump her.

In Mofe’s car, Mofe’s MANAGER called her asking her whether she has arrived town for the modeling concert, Mofe replied that she’s on her way, but she’ll first visit her boyfriend, when her manager ask her how serious is he, when Mofe said that for the past two years plus that Obinna hasn’t said anything about marriage. Mofe’s manager then inserted that Mofe should forget that guy (Obinna) and be business oriented.

At Ibiwari’s family house, Ibiwari is dressing up to leave for a job interview, with her YOUNGER SISTER in the room, when her younger sister asked her where (The Company) she’s going, when I.B said that she’s going to her boy friend’s company. As surprise as Ibiwari’s younger sister was, she ask Ibiwari what is the next step to her (Ibiwari) and Ade’s relationship, I.B answers that she had been dating Ade for almost 7 years now, that if any cute guy should propose first that Ade will be history.

At Mohammed’s house, Oluchi was in Mohammed room packing her clothes inside her box, when HAZIZ enters the room and ask Oluchi where she’s going, Oluchi told her about the hospital securing an accommodation for her, Haziz added that Mohammed loves her too well that her wish is for two of them to get married one day, Oluchi then wears a dazzling smile.

PRESENT, in Abuja at Atim’s parent’s house, in the sitting room ATIM’S MOTHER who’s a widow was watching T.V when Atim called her on phone telling her that Ini has proposed to her, Atim’s mom was happy and thankful.

In Enugu at Oluchi's parent’s house, OLUCHI’S MOTHER and OGECHI, Oluchi’s single and exuberant elder sister in her thirties, are in the kitchen when Oluchi called her mother telling her that Mohammed has proposed to her today and she says yes, Ogechi then heard from her mother and becomes unhappy.

At MOFE MOTHER’S OFFICE, Mofe called her mother telling her how Obinna proposed to her, Mofe mother was cheerful to the good news.

At Ibiwari’s family house, Ibiwari returned home and met her PARENTS and younger sister in the sitting room, when Ibiwari’s younger sister ask Ibiwari how was the job interview, I.B replied that her Ade gave her something more than a job. Ibiwari’s parents eavesdropped to Ibiwari’s words and become curious when she told them that Ade proposed to her today, when Suara ask her where the proposing ring is, and I.b replied that Ade proposed with an invisible ring, Ibiwari’s parents and younger sister becomes dumbfounded.

END OF EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

“MARRIAGES”

(1) (Reply)

#gusthemission: [last Day] Who Wins Gulder Ultimate Search XI Tonight? / Live Feed: Day 26 / Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.