Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,392 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions (13023 Views)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / Recruitment By Polytechnic Ile Ife, Osun State / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by swordfish(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hello House,

A week ago I recieve a mail requesting that I submit an updated information on my previous application and since then there has not been an update. I please house want to confirm if any one here recieved the same mail and if they have recieved a feedback since replying the mail. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by bigspif(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yeah i got a similar text/mail asking me to update my record, but the irony of it all is that the mail is not going, it always comes back that there was a notification delivery failure and the submission date has expired already.
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by bolloloh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
big spif: Yeah i got a similar text/mail asking me to update my record, but the irony of it all is that the mail is not going, it always comes back that there was a notification delivery failure and the submission date has expired already.

Sorry I checked late, same happen to me bfor I noticed I copied d dot sign . At d back of retral.com pls remove d last dot afta com e.g restral.com. It shud be restral.com
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by Kunle28: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please does anyone have an idea of the salary/allowances at NERC? Thanks
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by frontroll: 5:16am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Kunle28]Please does anyone have an idea of the salary/allowances at NERC? Thanks[/quote, u've been contacted for the interview?
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by Kunle28: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=frontroll][/quote]
Not yet..but i've confirmed my name on the list.u??
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by frontroll: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kunle28:
Not yet..but i've confirmed my name on the list.u??
u've confrimed ur name ow? And were? Pls confirm me pls...
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by Ejiuka: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please check my own too.
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by segunmoyin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Update me oooohhh
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by frontroll: 10:41am On May 02, 2013
Kunle28: Please does anyone have an idea of the salary/allowances at NERC? Thanks
kunle sup, I haven't hrd from, pls ow did u confirm ur name... Help us na plsss
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by Kunle28: 11:08am On May 02, 2013
frontroll: kunle sup, I haven't hrd from, pls ow did u confirm ur name... Help us na plsss
I asked the guy to help me check for you guys but he said he doesnt have access to it again, it is with the 'higher authorities'..he said they're busy preparing for anoda advert comin out soon..let's keep our heads on the ground sha..gud luck 2 us all..
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by frontroll: 11:39am On May 02, 2013
Kunle28:
I asked the guy to help me check for you guys but he said he doesnt have access to it again, it is with the 'higher authorities'..he said they're busy preparing for anoda advert comin out soon..let's keep our heads on the ground sha..gud luck 2 us all..
have u dne the interview or something And pls can we get the contact of the guy pls
Re: Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions by kkrick: 12:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Help please.
I need Restral's contact email.

(1) (Reply)

Bridge International Academies 2018 Massive Recruitment (45 Positions) / ICSL: Who has passed their test? / Channels TV Vacancies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.